• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump hails Arizona Senate for audit at Phoenix rally, slams governor

ecco

Veteran Member
With the way the dems have been carrying on and catarwailing now over Trump, I'm starting to wonder what they got to hide that it's just so important to stop the audits?

This isn't Facebook. You are not impressing anyone here.

They act as if Trump is going to find something.
Who they?

We laughed while the Trump crowd was going to find something and present it in 50+ court cases.

We laughed while county after county could find nothing wrong with the ballots, the voting, or the counting.

We cringed listening to an American President begging officials to join him in cheating: “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

Haven't you guys embarrassed yourselves often enough?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
They act as if Trump is going to find something.
Evolution - Wikipedia

The point is that not only were there recounts in Arizona but also that it was Republican Secretary of State and other Republicans involved in that electioneering process said there was no evidence of any significant voter fraud. The current audit is basically being done by those in the Republican Party who simply won't accept the reality.

Also, if you caught the news yesterday, they now have evidence to show that Trump repeatedly called the Republican Attorney General there to try and get him to declare the election "corrupt". And this is the guy you repeatedly defend.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This isn't Facebook. You are not impressing anyone here.

Who they?

We laughed while the Trump crowd was going to find something and present it in 50+ court cases.

We laughed while county after county could find nothing wrong with the ballots, the voting, or the counting.

We cringed listening to an American President begging officials to join him in cheating: “All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

Haven't you guys embarrassed yourselves often enough?
Apparently not.

Look at who's making all the Trump threads still.

Long after the man is gone.

Makes me wonder ..

ecco

Veteran Member
Look at who's making all the Trump threads still.

Long after the man is gone.

I haven't made any Trump threads. I do post occasionally when his name comes up.

Also, he isn't long gone.

Call notes show Trump urged DOJ to declare election “corrupt” and “leave the rest to me”
Oriana Gonzalez
Fri, July 30, 2021, 12:50 PM
Then-President Trump pressed top Justice Department officials in a December phone call to "just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me" and Republican congressmen, according to handwritten notes of the call released by the House Oversight Committee on Friday.
Donald Trump heads to Phoenix rally after Arizona audit liaison was banned from recount building | Daily Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 15:14 EDT, 24 July 2021 | UPDATED: 15:32 EDT, 24 July 2021

Donald Trump is heading to the epicenter of his efforts to overturn the 2020 election results as he holds a rally in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday evening.

The former president will take the stage at the 'Protect Our Elections' event hosted by Turning Point USA's Political Action Committee aimed at de-seating Democratic politicians across the country.

He and his lies are still having repercussions.

NewsMax Admits No Evidence of Voting Machine Fraud After Smartmatic Threatens Lawsuit
Newsmax’s John Tabacco read a statement on air Monday clarifying that the conservative commentary network’s hosts “never reported as true certain claims” about Smartmatic and Dominion voting machines.
The walk-back comes after Smartmatic sent a letter to Newsmax, One America News Network and Fox News threatening a lawsuit over on-air claims that the company is linked to the voter fraud that outgoing president Donald Trump has baselessly insisted took place during the 2020 election.
Tabacco said in the statement that “various guests, elected officials and attorneys” have made the claims on air, but the network hasn’t actually reported them. A Newsmax spokesperson confirmed to TheWrap that the statement has run more than once and is expected to air on subsequent programs.
Geraldo Rivera Calls Out Sean Hannity for 'Gaslighting' About Capitol Riot - to His Face (Video)
Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera accused primetime host Sean Hannity of “gaslighting” his viewers on Tuesday night during a discussion of the investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“I think you’ve been — with all due respect and I love you — gaslighting, changing the subject,” said Rivera after Hannity rattled off a list of things he’d like to see the House Select Committee investigate beyond the scope of the current investigation.

Rivera went on, “The subject is January 6 and what happened to the United States Capitol and why it happened. Those two things: The fact that the Capitol was targeted and that the prime instigator, the one who unleashed the mob, was the President of the United States. For God’s sake, Sean –“​

ecco

Veteran Member
Are the Arizona Repubs starting to try to find fault with the audit in preparation for the official results being: Biden Won : Trump Lost.

It's called lowering expectations.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Here's a bit of an update on some of the court cases, and subsequent legal blowback, regarding Trump's big lie.

'One enormous conspiracy theory': Pro-Trump legal loons get crushed in court ruling (dailykos.com)

A federal judge in Colorado disciplined two lawyers Wednesday for filing a lawsuit based on nothing more than the wild musings of immaterial witnesses...

The case was tossed out in April. But this week Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter issued a 68-page opinion in which he marveled at the weakness of the case, its harmful effects, and the recklessness of the two attorneys who filed it.

“Albeit disorganized and fantastical, the Complaint’s allegations are extraordinarily serious and, if accepted as true by large numbers of people, are the stuff of which violent insurrections are made," Neureiter wrote.

"The Complaint was one enormous conspiracy theory," he charged.

The witnesses, he noted, were “notable only in demonstrating no firsthand knowledge by any Plaintiff of any election fraud, misconduct, or malfeasance.”

Neureiter chastised the pair for blithely quoting a tweet in which Donald Trump made the bogus claim that voting machine Dominion Voting Systems had “deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide.”

Finally, Neureiter ordered the two attorneys, Fielder and Walker, to pay the legal fees of all 18 entities they had sued.

And elsewhere in Michigan, an update on the attempts to hold the "Kraken" lawyers accountable...

Following Team Kraken’s disastrous showing last month at a federal hearing in the Eastern District of Michigan, the pro-Trump attorneys are now arguing they shouldn't be sanctioned because "many Americans" believe the 2020 election wasn't fair. In essence—sure, judge, we lied to the American people but they believed us, so it's all good.

In a response, Fink writes, "Many Americans believe that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are real, but that belief does not protect an attorney who files a frivolous lawsuit based upon affidavits purportedly signed by one of them."