• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump expects to be arrested, calls for protests.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
The Trump supporters still are the largest percent of Republicans even though many have left the party, which shows the level of depravity that his low-information followers sink to.
I read it is more that they are okay with Trump, but not enamored of him. Trump voters are not necessarily Trump lovers. The ones that think He is the chosen one scare me.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I see that they are still misspelling and mispronouncing Wacko, Texas.

One of the pictures of a t-shirt display:

1679849818170.png

"I was there - where were you?" I wasn't in Waco, that's for sure. And what's with the t-shirt with the skull and the crossed rifles like that? That looks more like a pirate flag than a Texas or American flag.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It is still not clear what the charges actually are, but at least we're seeing some movement on this.

pearl

House Republicans have been slammed for sporting lapel pins shaped like assault rifles.

Rep. Andrew Clyde of Georgia on Thursday took credit for the pins that colleagues Rep. George Santos of New York and Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida have been photographed wearing.

"I hear that this little pin that I've been giving out on the House floor has been triggering some of my Democratic colleagues," Clyde said in a video posted on Twitter. "Well, I give it out to remind people of the Second Amendment of the Constitution and how important it is in preserving our liberties."
1680281742081.png

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
House Republicans have been slammed for sporting lapel pins shaped like assault rifles.

Rep. Andrew Clyde of Georgia on Thursday took credit for the pins that colleagues Rep. George Santos of New York and Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida have been photographed wearing.

"I hear that this little pin that I've been giving out on the House floor has been triggering some of my Democratic colleagues," Clyde said in a video posted on Twitter. "Well, I give it out to remind people of the Second Amendment of the Constitution and how important it is in preserving our liberties."
View attachment 74065

"Depravity" is the first word that comes to mind, and it is still mind-boggling to me how morally bankrupt today's Republican Party now is, and so much of this is being driven and even financed by the "religious right" through their donations. My parents, who were straunchly Republican, must be rolling over in their grave.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

View attachment 74065

I want one of those! It will go well with the American flag pin.