• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump criminal investigation of obstruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders

Yes finally something is happening. A criminal investigation of Trump is being opened up for Obstruction!
Supposedly Rosenstien says it was opened up but closed . But Rosenstein admits he did open up a criminal investigation on Trump.

I can't tell what all is going on stuff happened before Comey was fired then when he got Fired something happened. Lookslike they may open up an obstruction criminal case against Trump! HAHAHA I TOLD YALL!
I will get a source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYA!

Cooky

Veteran Member
Yes finally something is happening. A criminal investigation of Trump is being opened up for Obstruction!
Supposedly Rosenstien says it was opened up but closed . But Rosenstein admits he did open up a criminal investigation on Trump.

I can't tell what all is going on stuff happened before Comey was fired then when he got Fired something happened. Lookslike they may open up an obstruction criminal case against Trump! HAHAHA I TOLD YALL!
I will get a source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYA!

tenor-7.gif

Riders

Ok I got better info. I got to correct myself. Ok it was Andrew Mccabe who filed the obstruction charge. Mueller killed it I imagine.

There are 2 Dems arguing about it on CNN ,one says Mueller is considering obstruction charge the other one says if he were going to he would have by now. I think we wont know anymore till tomorrow if we find out anymore.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
This morning they said that Trump didn't answer all the questions that Mueller requested, so there's apparently some follow-up questions for the Donald to try and answer. Also, they said that Donald Jr. stated that he expects to be indicted.

Stay tuned.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
I personally can't keep up with all the speculation about the Mueller probe, I'll just wait for the conclusion.