• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump could win

Riders

The race has tightened up.Biden 49 percent Trump 47 percent.Trump could win this.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
What a strange country the USA is.

However some pretty horrific leaders have been elected in other countries over the years.
and some with equally out of control personalities and equally dangerous mental issues.

Why people elect them is pretty well unanswerable, as it always turns out badly for everyone.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

However some pretty horrific leaders have been elected in other countries over the years.
and some with equally out of control personalities and equally dangerous mental issues.

Why people elect them is pretty well unanswerable, as it always turns out badly for everyone.
The presidential election in the US seems more a personality contest than the election of a technician.We choose people we can relate to, who we'd like to have a beer with, or who criticize the same groups we do.

We wouldn't choose a surgeon, auto mechanic or financial advisor by these criteria, but for president we want a good-old-boy.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

The combination of hobbling the Post Office and placing National Guard at polling places (if he can pull it off) will seriously reduce the Democrat vote. Vector in the Electoral College imbalance which gives Trump a five million vote buffer, and yeah, Trump is definitely in with a show.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The race has tightened up.Biden 49 percent Trump 47 percent.Trump could win this.
Covid numbers and voters numbers are probably rigged the same way; after all it's the same USA

Probably they make it a close (47/49) race, that way people keep believing it's an honest race

I believe the cards have been dealt already, they do whatever it takes to calm the masses

After all, the game must go on ... or as the saying goes "Panem et circenses"

Last edited:

Daemon Sophic

Oh he could definitely win. And the greatest threat to America now and 2 months from now, is voter apathy.
If you are not checking your registration status and if you are not voting, then when Biden loses, it is directly your fault. :mad:

Rump has shown that he cheats, and he has shown his psychiatric instability. He is cheating now, and with all the backing he gets from Senate GOPpers in their permanent lips-to-*** status since 2016, there is little we can do to defend our nation from this domestic threat (short of violence) other than make sure that every human vote counts.

Stop reading this.
Call your local/county elections office.
Make sure you are registered.
And even if it means standing in line with crowds of people (with masks), make the Republican swamp-monsters fear the people.

You
Must
VOTE!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Circumstances have changed.
I predict a Biden win.
And I offer a money back guarantee.
(But you must first give me some money.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Biden had brain surgery
and can't carry a speech in his pocket

he will be a sock puppet

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Biden had brain surgery
and can't carry a speech in his pocket

he will be a sock puppet
A 4 year term is a long time for one so old.
He'll be the oldest sitting President in history,
So we're also electing Harris as President.
People should give more attention to considering
her record & agendas.

And before anyone says it, yes...I am a racist.
I do believe that a black candidate should also
have her record & views critically examined.
Oh, I'm sexist too.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

I just want to be on record.

Trump is not going to win.
Biden has more support from the Democratic party than Hillary
Trump has lost more support from the Republican party than he had in 2016
The polls show the independents supporting Biden 60% to 40% Trump consistently.
All Trump is doing is solidifying his base. Without the independents or discouraged democrats his base is not large enough to win.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Absolutely he could, especially since polls numbers tend to tighten the closer we get to the actual elections. I don't think this country could survive four more years of Trump because he would have the constraint of having to get reelected off him, so heaven knows what we would look like in 2024.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

The "people" did not elect Trump in 2016.
Trump lost the Popular Vote.
The Electoral College appointed Trump President.