• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump campaign conspiring with GOP leaders to disrupt the November election

Watchmen

Premium Member
No, it doesn't. Americans, I was taught, aren't quitters and don't give up when something looks hard.
"We choose to .. do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." (JFK)
Perhaps I was taught wrong? Or is it Republicans who run away when the going gets tough?
No idea how your response relates to my post to someone else entirely.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No idea how your response relates to my post to someone else entirely.
It is a direct challenge to your claim the other post supported your point. Such challenges haven't stopped us in the past, and we accepted the challenge as a means to test and measure our abilities.

Watchmen

Premium Member
It is a direct challenge to your claim the other post supported your point. Such challenges haven't stopped us in the past, and we accepted the challenge as a means to test and measure our abilities.
Ok. And I’ll rely on the Washington state expert who knows what she’s talking about.

tytlyf

Not Religious
She’s been on NPR many times. Look it up. It’s not an assumption. She was explaining how great Washington’s system is and how it took a lot of time and effort to get it in place. It’s not something to be rushed. So you see, the article you posted actually supports my point. Good job.
So you can't source it? That's problematic. I just showed you that Washington State is an example of how to do mail-in voting. You claimed someone else said it wasn't. Yet haven't provided anything outside of your opinion.
Still waiting.

Is vote integrity not important to the left?
It should be. But Trump’s actions seem more focused on sabotaging mail-in voting rather than ensuring its integrity, and that’s what concerns the left (and ought to concern everyone).

If it was politically expedient to do mail-in voting Trump would be pulling out all the stops to make it the best, most beautiful, most superb mail-in voting the world has ever seen - believe me.