• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump At War

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Skimming doesn't count.
You prefer to parrot the Left's propaganda despite the factual record that refutes it.
That doesn't make Trump nor the Republican party look bad.
I well know what "the factual record" on Trump is as I follow politics very closely and have for a loooong time. For you to cite my supposed "Left's propaganda" is terribly hypocritical of you since you certainly are into "Right's propaganda" as we've seen with your highly partisan posts. As the saying goes, "you can have your own opinion but not your own facts".

And let me just add that if a person supports the likes of Trump and then cites themselves as being Christian, they are heavy into "cognitive dissonance". There simply is no way possible one can accept what Trump has been persistently saying and doing and then actually believe in Jesus, and if you don't believe me on this, I'll walk you through this point by point by point. Even Kelly and Mattis have referred to him as basically being amoral and prone to not accept the "rule of law".