• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and the One Year Mark

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
It's just about finished. ISIS has no controlled cities and their people are going back to their countries. As you know Trump admin took taking out ISIS as a priority. You can't really focus on trying to get Assad out while trying to fight a genocidal rebellion.
"ISIS" is not "the war in Syria"

esmith

Veteran Member
He cause PTED among all you liberal/progressives:)

Your extreme amount of denial is concerning.

Hey if the rural areas want to give back so much to the cities thats their business. I highly recommended not but I'm in a big city so meh. Hope the coal jobs were worth it cause that's about all I saw so far from the big wig.

Ok let's get serious. I will be using data from Source
more-laws-fewer-words.jpg

bills with more words generally create government programs, and those with fewer are often rolling back regulations or programs.
neither Trump nor Obama wrote the laws they signed," Tauberer told Business Insider. "They can only sign the bills that Congress gives them, and although presidents like to take lots of credit, they actually have an insignificant role in the passage of most of them."
a-heavy-use-of-executive-power.jpg

Most of Trump's executive actions have reversed Obama-era regulations and efforts to protect the environment.
a-nearly-full-cabinet.jpg

a-good-unemployment-rate.jpg

the-lowest-initial-unemployment-claims.jpg

the-trump-trade.jpg

idav

Being
Premium Member

bills with more words generally create government programs, and those with fewer are often rolling back regulations or programs.
neither Trump nor Obama wrote the laws they signed," Tauberer told Business Insider. "They can only sign the bills that Congress gives them, and although presidents like to take lots of credit, they actually have an insignificant role in the passage of most of them."

the-trump-trade.jpg
Please point to the legislation Trump signed that created jobs even if someone else wrote it. It didn't come in from of coal jobs as promised either. Oh wait I thought of one he did want to hire more immigration, my bad I forgot about that lol.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk

the-trump-trade.jpg

You people and graphs you don't understand. I can't access Business Insider, as they won't allow me to view it with an ad blocker and any site I can't view without my add blocker is not a site I want to visit.

The most common error in statistical analysis by people, news outlets, politicians, and even scientists is making invalid assumptions about correlation. Correlation does not necessitate causation.

Tell me does the graph below prove that becoming a pirate will end global warming?

piratesarecool41.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's hilarious how those on the right attribute the drop in u.e. rate to Trump whereas it has been dropping for over seven straight years under Obama, and the budget we are operating from is Obama's budget as we do not yet have a Trump budget.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was really hoping that he could show me why I should vote for him the next time around. So far, I've been disappointed.
I've merely been unimpressed.
Although he has so far met my hope of no new wars.
Not betting the farm on this continuing thouth.

esmith

Veteran Member
You people and graphs you don't understand. I can't access Business Insider, as they won't allow me to view it with an ad blocker and any site I can't view without my add blocker is not a site I want to visit.

The most common error in statistical analysis by people, news outlets, politicians, and even scientists is making invalid assumptions about correlation. Correlation does not necessitate causation.

Tell me does the graph below prove that becoming a pirate will end global warming?
That's your problem, I supplied the facts I can't help it if you don't understand them.

esmith

Veteran Member
It's hilarious how those on the right attribute the drop in u.e. rate to Trump whereas it has been dropping for over seven straight years under Obama, and the budget we are operating from is Obama's budget as we do not yet have a Trump budget.
You going to support President Trump if the economy continues, the National debt is reduced and the world situation calms down ?

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
That's your problem, I supplied the facts I can't help it if you don't understand them.

I clearly understand it far better than you do. Also an observational inference is a very far distance from a fact. Statistics alone never proves something as a fact.

Last edited:

esmith

Veteran Member
I could put my name in place of Trump's in your graphs and according to you that then would prove I was responsible for the decline in unemployment.

I mean, how do you not get this?
Simple, because you are not a trusted source.

Akivah

I've merely been unimpressed.
Although he has so far met my hope of no new wars.
Not betting the farm on this continuing thouth.

Who knows? I might actually vote for him next time. As the last election demonstrated, you can't really say who you would vote for until you see who they are running against.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who knows? I might actually vote for him next time. As the last election demonstrated, you can't really say who you would vote for until you see who they are running against.
I recently heard Joe Biden speak on NPR.
If he ran in 2020, then Trump might once
again be the lesser of....well, you know.