• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and the Devils

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Did the democrat devils make trump shut down the government for a wall?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I think Trump's voter base and Trump's desire to have any chance of winning in 2020 are making him shut down the government. The democrats have nothing to do with his reason for doing so.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
No. Trump is unwilling to compromise on border security by ditching his dumb, do-nothing wall idea. I am 100% in favor of stronger border security, but a wall is an outdated idea. The money could be used on things like increased border agents, drones, cameras, etc. The Democrats are waiting for Trump to quit his temper tantrum, ditch the wall idea, and negotiate increased border security.

2ndpillar

You are misrepresenting the facts. The ruling forces are the demon spirits of the "devil", the "false prophet", and the "beast" (Revelation 16:13-16), not the "devil". And Trump didn't shut down the government. He simply represents the power of 1/6 of the house of Representatives and Senate, as he has the power of the veto, and they can't over ride him because of the power given to him by the Constitution. They are the ones under the gun to come up a deal, as the Constitution requires that they all protect the country, not act like chickens with their heads cut off.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
[
You are misrepresenting the facts. The ruling forces are the demon spirits of the "devil", the "false prophet", and the "beast" (Revelation 16:13-16), not the "devil". And Trump didn't shut down the government. He simply represents the power of 1/6 of the house of Representatives and Senate, as he has the power of the veto, and they can't over ride him because of the power given to him by the Constitution. They are the ones under the gun to come up a deal, as the Constitution requires that they all protect the country, not act like chickens with their heads cut off.

creating more suffering protects people? you trying to convince me? or yourself?

This past weekend, the partial shutdown affecting a quarter of the federal government became the longest on record. Most Americans do not support the shutdown: In a recent NPR-Ipsos poll, 71 percent said Congress should pass a bill to reopen the government while budget talks continue. And more Americans blame President Trump: In a new Washington Post poll, 53 percent said Trump and congressional Republicans were responsible for the shutdown, while only 29 percent blamed congressional Democrats.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And Trump didn't shut down the government.
He said he would and he did. And it also seems to me that you now recognize that Trump's words simply cannot be trusted when you wrote the above, so I'm pleased you now recognize that reality-- two thumbs up.

2ndpillar

creating more suffering protects people? you trying to convince me? or yourself?

And who is suffering besides your mental anguish, and you might truly suffer now that Trump has ordered the IRS back to their desks. Of course the IRS staff could quit, and let you off the hook. If you were a true follower of the mother earth Wiccans, you should be happy that air travel has slowed down to reduce carbon pollution. Federal contractors have reduce air travel to the point of 25 million dollars per month. If you would put off your vacation with the Democrats in Puerto Rico, we would not need the TSI inspectors, and you could save the environment at the same time. As for the trash in the public parks, you could always get some much needed exercise by picking up the trash yourself in the nearest park to your location. It is after all, your park.