• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and Mussolini's prophetic names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
dd.png
Trump actually tweeted a Mussolini quote before his election that he found interesting, and people have been comparing him to Mussolini (the founder of Fascism) since 2015.

Donald Trump and Mussolini both have names that describe their role in our world. Donald means "proud chief" "world ruler" "world mighty" and also even "ruler of the world". https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-donald-1357.htm

Trump:
1a : a card of a suit any of whose cards will win over a card that is not of this suit

— called also trump card

b : the suit whose cards are trumps for a particular hand —often used in plural
2 : a decisive overriding factor or final resource
— called also trump card

3 : a dependable and exemplary person 1 : to get the better of : override

Trump did indeed do overriding the "more equipped" candidate. Trump had no political or military experience, making him the most unqualified of all presidents. Hillary was a higher card by far and the media was showing all the signs and evidence she would win. She clearly got Trumped by a lower card of a different suit.

Now, Benito Mussolini has an interesting name. Benito means benedict which means blessed, which is linked to his last name. His middle name Andrea means "brave, manly". His march on Rome with the black shirt militia was brave, and people found him manly, with floods of letters from women desiring romance with him , even teenage girls longing just to lay their heads against his chest and listen to "the beat of the great heart." His last name Mussolini means "He who supplanted (superseded, removed and replaced power)." Mussolini's march on Rome was declared to be a state of emergency. The king overrid the order and handed the state over to Mussolini. Hence, Mussolini was "He who supplanted "and lived up to his name.

Mussolini is also a Biblical name, another name of the patriarch Jacob (Israel), "who fought with God and won", receiving the name "Israel" meaning "contender with God".

Jacob was married to Rachel. Mussolini’s wife was named Rachel and born on my birthday. (Jacob’s other wife is Leah, the name of the girl I proposed marriage to and jumped off a building over. Weird.)

Jacob also means “heel”, for he came forth from the womb, holding his twin’s heel (I live in the twin cities .) Mussolini and his mistress were publicly hung from their heels. And Jacob was blessed (Benito) his name changed to “Israel”, and Jacob’s ladder symbolized the ascent to God. Jacob was richly blessed and held onto God, demanding a blessing before leaving. He was promised the land of Abraham and Isaac and more.

So Donald Trump essentially means “world leader who overrides those greater with a different suit.” Benito Andrea Mussolini means “Blessed brave manly person who removes another from power and replaces them.” That is precisely what Mussolini and Trump were destined to do.

Now, regarding having the name of the contender with God, Mussolini contended with God, but unlike Jacob, doesn’t appear to have won. But if the voices in my head are correct, God still has plans for a more purified perfected il Duce.

Il Duce was his title, which means chief, and it essentially means the same thing as “Donald”.

untitled.png

(if you missed other posts of mine, Mussolini never approved of Racism or antisemitism and had Jews in the original fascist party. His alliance with hitler and wars of aggression were a huge mistake no doubt.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
View attachment 30489 Trump actually tweeted a Mussolini quote before his election that he found interesting, and people have been comparing him to Mussolini (the founder of Fascism) since 2015.

Donald Trump and Mussolini both have names that describe their role in our world. Donald means "proud chief" "world ruler" "world mighty" and also even "ruler of the world". https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-donald-1357.htm

Trump:
1a : a card of a suit any of whose cards will win over a card that is not of this suit

— called also trump card

b : the suit whose cards are trumps for a particular hand —often used in plural
2 : a decisive overriding factor or final resource
— called also trump card

3 : a dependable and exemplary person 1 : to get the better of : override

Trump did indeed do overriding the "more equipped" candidate. Trump had no political or military experience, making him the most unqualified of all presidents. Hillary was a higher card by far and the media was showing all the signs and evidence she would win. She clearly got Trumped by a lower card of a different suit.

Now, Benito Mussolini has an interesting name. Benito means benedict which means blessed, which is linked to his last name. His middle name Andrea means "brave, manly". His march on Rome with the black shirt militia was brave, and people found him manly, with floods of letters from women desiring romance with him , even teenage girls longing just to lay their heads against his chest and listen to "the beat of the great heart." His last name Mussolini means "He who supplanted (superseded, removed and replaced power)." Mussolini's march on Rome was declared to be a state of emergency. The king overrid the order and handed the state over to Mussolini. Hence, Mussolini was "He who supplanted "and lived up to his name.

Mussolini is also a Biblical name, another name of the patriarch Jacob (Israel), "who fought with God and won", receiving the name "Israel" meaning "contender with God".

Jacob was married to Rachel. Mussolini’s wife was named Rachel and born on my birthday. (Jacob’s other wife is Leah, the name of the girl I proposed marriage to and jumped off a building over. Weird.)

Jacob also means “heel”, for he came forth from the womb, holding his twin’s heel (I live in the twin cities The above artwork describes Trump as Mussolini's twin.) Mussolini and his mistress were publicly hung from their heels. And Jacob was blessed (Benito) his name changed to “Israel”, and Jacob’s ladder symbolized the ascent to God. Jacob was richly blessed and held onto God, demanding a blessing before leaving. He was promised the land of Abraham and Isaac and more.

So Donald Trump essentially means “world leader who overrides those greater with a different suit.” Benito Andrea Mussolini means “Blessed brave manly person who removes another from power and replaces them.” That is precisely what Mussolini and Trump were destined to do.

Now, regarding having the name of the contender with God, Mussolini contended with God, but unlike Jacob, doesn’t appear to have won. But if the voices in my head are correct, God still has plans for a more purified perfected il Duce.

Il Duce was his title, which means chief, and it essentially means the same thing as “Donald”.

Mussolini told me that he influenced the elections.
View attachment 30486

(if you missed other posts of mine, Mussolini never approved of Racism or antisemitism and had Jews in the original fascist party. His alliance with hitler and wars of aggression were a huge mistake no doubt.)
I have to see Trump in a helmet first and nobody has the distinctive "jawline of the deuce" that complemented his helmet.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Despite the "conservative only" forum there is a lack of conservatives criticizing open comparisons of fascism to trump.

I wonder why that could be.......

because they actually don't care once the comparisons are made in a positive light? That's rather damning.
I think that in this subforum I have the right to say I demand respect towards the history of my country.

Because I respect your subforums so you must respect ours

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Despite the "conservative only" forum there is a lack of conservatives criticizing open comparisons of fascism to trump.

I wonder why that could be.......

because they actually don't care once the comparisons are made in a positive light? That's rather damning.

Pope has a lot of issues. Few take him seriously in my view. RF is just his version of a cardboard sign and yelling about "doom" from a street corner

Conservatives ignore it in DIR as the comparison as it has little basis. It is a paranoid fantasy from the left and delusional when supported by the right. (he is using names combined with fatalism nonsense) As Pope, to my knowledge, is the first self-identified conservative to make this comparison. It was never a topic worth debating/discussing in a DIR as it is a claim made by non-conservatives on RF in open section until now. Discussing it here would just be an echo chamber while isolating those making the claim from responding. Taking into account Pope being unstable he is dismissed or ignored outright.

Fact is political conservatives do not use the DIR a lot. DIR in general restricts dialogue due to restricted participation. Even when the topic is isolated to a single religion/ideology I think a lot of users want to read various opinions regardless of support/opposition. Also a lot of topics these days are debate topics thus not suitable for DIR

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I think that in this subforum I have the right to say I demand respect towards the history of my country.

Because I respect your subforums so you must respect ours
It's like if a German said the same about their WWII era. :rolleyes:

Again, Fascism is not conservatism. This thread is basically trolling.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I figured since the thread is about Trump, it's conservative. Also, Fascism is not conservativism, correct, but is right wing, and fascists in America would vote right conservative.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I figured since the thread is about Trump, it's conservative. Also, Fascism is not conservativism, correct, but is right wing, and fascists in America would vote right conservative.
Not really. Fascism is opposed to liberal democracy and there's plenty in the Republican platform that goes against Fascist ideology, such as its environmentally destructive policies and worship of capitalism.

I reported this thread, by the way. It comes off as trolling. It's like comparing a liberal politician to Stalin in the Liberal DIR. It's offensive.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Cep for Hitler was racist and anti-Semitic. Fascism is not. Besides, I do object to some of what Mussolini did. It's no worse than the lifestyle of Muhammad, King David, Saul, or many others that are okay to promote.

I pray for Mussolini's soul and venerate who I believe he would be today in heaven or purgatory, more so than the fallible human he was.

His doctrine of fascism is extremely spiritual, and I believe Fascism can work miracles for a Nations patriotism, spirituality, and economy.

I do not approve of wars of aggression and believed him to be mistaken in doing so though.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Not really. Fascism is opposed to liberal democracy and there's plenty in the Republican platform that goes against Fascist ideology, such as its environmentally destructive policies and worship of capitalism.

I reported this thread, by the way. It comes off as trolling. It's like comparing a liberal politician to Stalin in the Liberal DIR. It's offensive.
actually, this thread has less to do with comparing the two of them, and more to do with how prophetic their names are.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I don't think the two of them had very much in common actually.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Cep for Hitler was racist and anti-Semitic. Fascism is not. Besides, I do object to some of what Mussolini did. It's no worse than the lifestyle of Muhammad, King David, Saul, or many others that are okay to promote.

I pray for Mussolini's soul and venerate who I believe he would be today in heaven or purgatory, more so than the fallible human he was.

His doctrine of fascism is extremely spiritual, and I believe Fascism can work miracles for a Nations patriotism, spirituality, and economy.

I do not approve of wars of aggression and believed him to be mistaken in doing so though.
Mussolini supported racism by the late '30s: Manifesto of Race - Wikipedia

Imperialism is an integral component to Fascist ideology. Fascism ultimately seeks to emulate the Roman Empire (a fact that drew skepticism towards Nazism's aping of Italian Fascism from German nationalists, given that the Germanic tribes fought against the Romans).

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Mussolini supported racism by the late '30s: Manifesto of Race - Wikipedia

Imperialism is an integral component to Fascist ideology. Fascism ultimately seeks to emulate the Roman Empire (a fact that drew skepticism towards Nazism's aping of Italian Fascism from German nationalists, given that the Germanic tribes fought against the Romans).
It depends on which sources you read. I've read multiple sources that state that the Jews in Italy were not rounded up until Hitler occupied italy, and that Nazis were very upset with Italian authorities for not doing so.

The doctrine of fascism is like the scriptures of fascism, and there is nothing contained in them racist.

However, there's more racism in the Bible, so fascism is arguably less racist than Hebrew scriptures, even if Mussolini did fall into the error.

Also, racism was very common amongst the vast majority of the people of that time.

No, I wasn't sober yesterday, lol.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It depends on which sources you read. I've read multiple sources that state that the Jews in Italy were not rounded up until Hitler occupied italy, and that Nazis were very upset with Italian authorities for not doing so.

The doctrine of fascism is like the scriptures of fascism, and there is nothing contained in them racist.

However, there's more racism in the Bible, so fascism is arguably less racist than Hebrew scriptures, even if Mussolini did fall into the error.

Also, racism was very common amongst the vast majority of the people of that time.

No, I wasn't sober yesterday, lol.
Neither was I. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.