• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and Melania have Covid

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
CNN reports from Trump's own tweets, is this a sign from God??

Kapalika

Premium Member
I'm excited to see the implications of the election tbh, if anyone knows any links to really knowledgeable political commentaries or experts weighing in. Still very breaking but still

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
All I can say is this is proof there is a God!!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I haven't thought this through myself since I'm kind of taking it easy on deep thought tonight but...

Do you think people knowing that Trump has covid will affect how they vote?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
And here's a link to a live special report from NBC News...

A doctor just said that the progression of the virus cannot be stopped. There are no meds that will end its progression until it has run its natural course. Also, Mr. Trump is in a high risk category. Last, it could be complicated by pneumonia. There's no indication of that yet, but it's common with COVID cases.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Karma, after all his pooh-poohing of the virus?

Maybe, maybe not, but it certainly meets the definition of 'poetic justice'. Unfortunately, this could easily turn into a disaster for everyone, and there are multiple paths to that. An ill president -- no matter who he is -- isn't good. Not good at all. This is very much a national security issue. And it is equally a national security issue for our allies. World leaders are being woken from their sleep, pulled out of meetings, rushed into briefing rooms around the world tonight.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Maybe, maybe not, but it certainly meets the definition of 'poetic justice'. Unfortunately, this could easily turn into a disaster for everyone, and there are multiple paths to that. An ill president -- no matter who he is -- isn't good. Not good at all. This is very much a national security issue.
Quite. Many who loathe him probably would not want to see him got rid of by such a means, and the problems associated with any leader being in such a situation is not good, and especially for the USA. Our Boris (aged 56) survived OK but it was quite close for him.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
latest

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mr. Biden was yelled at by Mr. Trump during the debates. That would have generated aerosols that have the potential to infect Mr. Biden. Aerosols spread several feet further than six feet. Something like just under twenty feet.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can hardly believe the news. But everyone is reporting it so it must be so. He insisted on doing high risk actions so it's not really surprising.

And I thought things were crazy before.

I have to wonder if he's crazy enough to have believed his own lies about which drugs to take.

2020. You gotta love this year.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Something to watch for is if Mr. Trump is moved to Walter Reid anytime while he is infected. Also, the illness usually doesn't get real nasty for seven or so days after infection.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I can hardly believe the news. But everyone is reporting it so it must be so. He insisted on doing high risk actions so it's not really surprising.

And I thought things were crazy before.

I have to wonder if he's crazy enough to have believed his own lies about which drugs to take.

2020. You gotta love this year.

"May you live in interesting times."

I don't even wish that on my worst enemies, but yes, we are doing *UBAR.