• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and Hong Kong in pictures

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Interesting photos from Hong Kong, it seems not everyone hates the venerable Great Orange Sultan.
1190_trumbo.jpg

upload_2019-12-3_8-57-0.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000206196115_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqnj5f55R6XEVcLbfHVgP9-mI_voTPiZ9y98UHewUTz8w.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
He did the right thing in signing the statement from Congress expressing support for the Hong Kong protestors. This required standing up to China in a way it wasn't clear he was going to do. The protestors are thanking him.

Now, let's see what happens on the ground.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
He did the right thing in signing the statement from Congress expressing support for the Hong Kong protestors. This required standing up to China in a way it wasn't clear he was going to do. The protestors are thanking him.

Now, let's see what happens on the ground.

Wonder how CNN, Bloomberg, and MSNBC is reporting this.
Trump Caught Cheating at Golf- AGAIN!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Your line used to be "even a broken clock is right twice a day" but you used it at least five times that I know of, turning over a new leaf?

I've used it before, but 5? I'm not the only one who has used it.

My point is that no one is 100% good or 100% bad. If I were drowning and Kim Jong-Un tossed me a life preserver, I would still be grateful even though he would still be a vile piece of **** due to his actions overall.