• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and His Terrorist Have Lost.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Here's another point to consider, and many may not have thought of it if they are just getting their information from one news source. If not every single pro-Trump protestor broke into the US Capitol so why are we painting all of them with a broad brush? Was it the majority of the protestors or just a small percentage that caused mayhem? I certainly see no problem standing outside the US Capitol and making your voice heard as opposed to forcibly entering and vandalizing the place.

In light of that thought, I can not call every single pro-Trump protestor "terrorists" just as I wouldn't call every single BLM protestor "terrorists". I think that's fair.
I didn't call them all terrorists. But the ones responsible for the mayhem are terrorists.