• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and His Terrorist Have Lost.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
th

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a country loaded with people who deny evolution.
Well fair enough. But so is mine. But we have yet to have rioters cause trouble because their side lost.
Maybe some sore losers causing trouble after one of the grand finals, I suppose

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well fair enough. But so is mine. But we have yet to have rioters cause trouble because their side lost.
Maybe some sore losers causing trouble after one of the grand finals, I suppose
America, last time I checked, when it comes to denying evolution is on par with places like Iran and Turkey. Nowhere close to being on par with the rest of the West.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
America, last time I checked, when it comes to denying evolution is on par with places like Iran and Turkey. Nowhere close to being on par with the rest of the West.
Whoa!
Okay maybe we aren’t that bad in comparison

amorphous_constellation

Well fair enough. But so is mine.

I have often posted in admiration of the rest of the english speaking world for a reason.. We on the other hand, have provided a escape gap for people with a far more antiquated mindset.. I doubt there is much difference between the mindset of some people here, and someone from the year 1200 or 1000 or something

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Trump was a worthless piece of garbage, but look! Biden kinda sorta looks like this puppet.
It is pretty pathetic. Dumpster fire doesnt even begin to describe things, Trump's lies have led to a day of "shock and awe" for US history, and, yup, let's show a picture of Biden looking kind of like a grumpy old man puppet. Gotta try to take the attention off the brainless leader and the inexcusable and treasonous acts of his supporters.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I have often posted in admiration of the rest of the english speaking world for a reason.. We on the other hand, have provided a escape gap for people with a far more antiquated mindset.. I doubt there is much difference between the mindset of some people here, and someone from the year 1200 or 1000 or something
You sound even more cynical than me.