• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and Biden. The humor

We Never Know

No Slack
In the election of 2020 many republicans were saying at 77 years old Biden was too old to be president.

Now for the humor...

Those same republicans are saying Trump 2024, which at that time Trump will be 78, a year older than Biden was in the 2020 election.

So will that make Trump too old to be president?

Yerda

Veteran Member
I've started loading my cupboards with popcorn in anticipation of another Trump run in 2024.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In the election of 2020 many republicans were saying at 77 years old Biden was too old to be president.

Now for the humor...

Those same republicans are saying Trump 2024, which at that time Trump will be 78, a year older than Biden was in the 2020 election.

So will that make Trump too old to be president?

Of course not. :p:D:p:D:p:D

Yerda

Veteran Member
Can you run from prison?
Having to drop out of the debat broadcast for cell inspection sounds like the kind of comedy I need in my life.

He could chant, lock her up! With me, I mean. That'll show her!

Oh, or he could run from exile in Russia. After skipping out of the country to avoid prosecution.

I'm going to need more popcorn.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
He's not going to prison. That's obvious. He's been investigated over and over, and impeached twice and nothing. Move on.
Being acquitted by a Republican Senate is nothing but a political decision, as even Mitch McConnell said, immediately AFTER VOTING TO ACQUIT.

A jury of your peers (and now that he's no long POTUS, a whole lot of people are his peers) is an entirely different matter.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Being acquitted by a Republican Senate is nothing but a political decision, as even Mitch McConnell said, immediately AFTER VOTING TO ACQUIT.

A jury of your peers (and now that he's no long POTUS, a whole lot of people are his peers) is an entirely different matter.
I'm still waiting for Bush and his cronies to go to jail for dragging us into illegal forever wars based on lies, but apparently no one cares about that anymore and they have been exonerated by both the media and the political establishment. I remember when Bush was "literally Hitler".

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm still waiting for Bush and his cronies to go to jail for dragging us into illegal forever wars based on lies, but apparently no one cares about that anymore and they have been exonerated by both the media and the political establishment. I remember when Bush was "literally Hitler".
I'm still holding the opinion that none of these recent wars would have even occurred, had those planes not been intentionally run into the World Trade Center.

The Middle East has been long knocking the snot out of each other for long as I can remember.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I'm still holding the opinion that none of these recent wars would have even occurred, had those planes not been intentionally run into the World Trade Center.
Given that the attacks had nothing to do with either Iraq or Afghanistan? That the Iraq invasion was very publicly orchestrated on the lie that Saddam had WMDS?

This is silly.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Given that the attacks had nothing to do with either Iraq or Afghanistan? That the Iraq invasion was very publicly orchestrated on the lie that Saddam had WMDS?

This is silly.
Are you kidding me? Afghanistan was infested with the Taliban / Al-Qaeda.

Iraq too, but I think that was a bit more complicated.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Are you kidding me? Afghanistan was infested with the Taliban / Al-Qaeda.

Iraq too, but I think that was a bit more complicated.

Afghanistan is one thing - the training bases for those that attacked us on 911. Iraq was another thing.

It's also helpful to remember that lying is one thing. Violating laws is quite something else.

Besides, after years to fanatic hate directed at Hillary Clinton with chants of "lock her up", to get all in a knot when it comes around to Trump being the subject of "lock him up" does not get any sympathy from me.

Colt

Bernie boat.jpg