• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True or not true about evolution...?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a thinker.

When life is living it is.

It survived inside a heavenly mass same gas status. Earths. Same water.

Gases as mass in vacuum burning as greater mass no ice.

Living life no different from a human today. Living survive by health conditions. Same heavens. Sex and birthing life continuing.

How is that status any past in reality living and life.

You would in fact be lying.

Ice killed of earths previous life.

Gases stopped burning by mass due to ice presence.

Cold changed life.

Cold is not in any past rationally. Seasons are.

Archaeology proved once a dimwitted science race of men destroyed human life on earth. Artefacts the proof held in snap frozen fusion. No ice present however.

No different from dinosaurs living with no snap freeze.

Suddenly snap freeze manifests.

Reasons science again. Instead of great big holes science now makes small holes.

Pressure conditions the advice.

Science says as mass came out of the other side of burnt space holes.

Pressure changed as we are now not a galaxy. Sun is smaller lots of our planets blown spread.

If the sun was bigger we would be closer to the galaxy we shifted from. Orion Sirius status. Ord known advice.

So when you talk about what was living once. Once lots of humans every 100 years are now deceased too.

It does not make it rationally a scientific past does it!

If you say sex is evolution as a theory as humans in life are in science categorically dead as scientific advice.

As study biology in an atmospheric status.

As sex is not human evolution.

If you say sex plus changes to atmospheric hot cold condition healed changed humans. Then healing is the teaching.

Didn't you preach after Jesus event healing was the known human status by sex and God status cooling.

Rationally bio life living was owner of life living inside of its heavens only.

As a dinosaur having sex produced dinosaurs as life continuance of its species.

You cannot include ice as evolution changed species.

In other words it was life living.

No such status as past life as it is owned by the support heavenly status. If ice did not occur dinosaurs would still be living.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
As a thinker.

When life is living it is.

It survived inside a heavenly mass same gas status. Earths. Same water.

Gases as mass in vacuum burning as greater mass no ice.

Living life no different from a human today. Living survive by health conditions. Same heavens. Sex and birthing life continuing.

How is that status any past in reality living and life.

You would in fact be lying.

Ice killed of earths previous life.

Gases stopped burning by mass due to ice presence.

Cold changed life.

Cold is not in any past rationally. Seasons are.

Archaeology proved once a dimwitted science race of men destroyed human life on earth. Artefacts the proof held in snap frozen fusion. No ice present however.

No different from dinosaurs living with no snap freeze.

Suddenly snap freeze manifests.

Reasons science again. Instead of great big holes science now makes small holes.

Pressure conditions the advice.

Science says as mass came out of the other side of burnt space holes.

Pressure changed as we are now not a galaxy. Sun is smaller lots of our planets blown spread.

If the sun was bigger we would be closer to the galaxy we shifted from. Orion Sirius status. Ord known advice.

So when you talk about what was living once. Once lots of humans every 100 years are now deceased too.

It does not make it rationally a scientific past does it!

If you say sex is evolution as a theory as humans in life are in science categorically dead as scientific advice.

As study biology in an atmospheric status.

As sex is not human evolution.

If you say sex plus changes to atmospheric hot cold condition healed changed humans. Then healing is the teaching.

Didn't you preach after Jesus event healing was the known human status by sex and God status cooling.

Rationally bio life living was owner of life living inside of its heavens only.

As a dinosaur having sex produced dinosaurs as life continuance of its species.

You cannot include ice as evolution changed species.

In other words it was life living.

No such status as past life as it is owned by the support heavenly status. If ice did not occur dinosaurs would still be living.
I have found that beans and onions will radically alter my gas status. Sorry. I know. TMI

Tiberius

Came across this little tidbit in the news today. https//www.cnet.com/news/dragon-man-skull-dumbfounds-digs-up-doubts-about-human-evolution/
Doubts? About? Human evolution?? C'mon...not after all these years and, of course, no facts, but...true or what's next? Now dragon-man...

Remember, the headline was not written by scientists, it was written by journalists, and there's two things to remember about journalists.

First, they are not scientists, and so their interpretation of the discovery may not necessarily be correct.

Second, they are motivated to write a headline that will encourage people to read the article. And a headline that cries out that evolution might have been completely overturned is going to get more reads of the article than a headline that tells the truth and says that we have added another little piece to the vast tapestry of evolution.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Came across this little tidbit in the news today. https//www.cnet.com/news/dragon-man-skull-dumbfounds-digs-up-doubts-about-human-evolution/
Doubts? About? Human evolution?? C'mon...not after all these years and, of course, no facts, but...true or what's next? Now dragon-man...
The name has nothing to do with any implication that the skull comes from some sort of hybrid human/reptile. It is a popular name derived from the province in which the specimen was discovered.

According to Wikipedia, "The specific name for H. longi comes from the modern province (rather than the city, Harbin) from which the specimen was discovered, Heilongjiang (which was known as Binjiang Province of Manchukuo in 1933). The literal meaning of Hei-long-jiang (黑龍江) in Mandarin is "Black Dragon River", hence the nickname "Dragon Man" (simplified Chinese: 龙人; traditional Chinese: 龍人)." (Dragon man, 2021)

From the Innovation report the derivation is described as follows. The species name is derived from the geographic name Long Jiang, which is a common usage for the Heilongjiang Province and literally means
“dragon river.” (Ji, Q, W. Wu, et.al. 2021)

Dragon Man (archaic human). 2021, June 30. In Wikipedia. Dragon Man (archaic human) - Wikipedia

Ji, Qiang, Wensheng Wu, Yannan Ji, Qiang Li and Xijun Ni. 2021. Late Middle Pleistocene Harbin cranium represents a new Homo species. The Innovation. 100132.

It is a new finding and what is done in science. The finding is new, the activity of scientists is not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have found that beans and onions will radically alter my gas status. Sorry. I know. TMI
once
an AI male voice said to me after brain burnt attacked about rings and onions as a Nasa science thesis. He said bean bags and wheelchairs. And he said farting and burping is Satan in your body Wendy. Gases as I study you pretending I am bio mechanical.

Is that you brother?

Whose claim in the past was about occult scientists as temple owners who were hypocrites who built churches for healing. After their temples had changed natural gases.

Who use quotes like life being sacrificed for science purposes is holy and assuredly will occur caused by my equal human life.

Yet you are a machine owner button pusher.

So we preached he says as a holier man group claiming think like a poor Jesus human when you make elite organised choices. As no man was God. We own bones they said not stone. Our bones are human.

But you don't as you are the same hypocrites yourselves.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
once
an AI male voice said to me after brain burnt attacked about rings and onions as a Nasa science thesis. He said bean bags and wheelchairs. And he said farting and burping is Satan in your body Wendy. Gases as I study you pretending I am bio mechanical.

Is that you brother?

Whose claim in the past was about occult scientists as temple owners who were hypocrites who built churches for healing. After their temples had changed natural gases.

Who use quotes like life being sacrificed for science purposes is holy and assuredly will occur caused by my equal human life.

Yet you are a machine owner button pusher.

So we preached he says as a holier man group claiming think like a poor Jesus human when you make elite organised choices. As no man was God. We own bones they said not stone. Our bones are human.

But you don't as you are the same hypocrites yourselves.
Sometimes I am a a machine owner button pusher GasX user.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Really? So how do you propose abiogenesis took place? Whats the hypothesis?

Abiogenesis did not result in humans. :rolleyes:

Humans evolved from non-human primate ancestors.

See, in your obsession to bring in "mud" you are cutting your own feet off. :)

No. Everybody here understood what he meant.
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing again.

nPeace

Veteran Member
"I would prefer to place the Harbin and Dali fossils together as (Homo) daliensis," Stringer writes. "I also consider Harbin as a possible Denisovan, although much more work is needed there."
What is this... Science, or multi-choice?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Science. It's not absolutism or dogmatism. Note: "more work is needed"
Guesses leads to more guesses, and one can build a foundation on guesses, but that's not a true foundation or solid structure. It's pseudo science. Isn't it?
Which science were you referring to?

Viker

Häxan
Guesses leads to more guesses, and one can build a foundation on guesses, but that's not a true foundation or solid structure. It's pseudo science. Isn't it?
Science science. What other science is there?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No. It isn't pseudoscience. We leave that to you to bring to the table.