• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Triple jabbed persons getting symptomatic Covid

ronki23

Is there a reason why people are getting symptomatic infections after 3 jabs when it was initially a 2 jab vaccine ? I know 2 people who felt awful despite being triple jabbed.

It is time for a 4th jab.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Is there a reason why people are getting symptomatic infections after 3 jabs when it was initially a 2 jab vaccine ? I know 2 people who felt awful despite being triple jabbed.

Today I skimmed a video by Dr. John Campbell. He was talking about the virility of this set of viruses call the covid viruses. They change often, because they are not usually lethal and are fast spreading. This leads to many new strains. The new strains might not be effectively treated with the old vaccines, and it is difficult to track and anticipate the strains due to how fast they are changing.

The information he puts in his video (not linked here) comes from:
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk
VRBPAC June 14-15, 2022 Meeting Announcement

That second link contains two official FDA videos about 8 hours long, each full of medical presentations. They're talking about myriad data, results from various studies.

The new strains with names like 'BA.5' have to be taken into consideration, and currently manufacturers of vaccines all have different proposals of which strains to treat with their vaccines. Supposedly a decision will be made and there will be a new vaccine decision by October of this (2022) year, and the conference meeting in the 2nd link has data that will help with the making of that decision.

So what's happening is that doctors are having to guess at which strains are most important in order to make decisions about vaccines, and yet the strains are changing as we speak. They're making an educated guess, but its not clear what will be in round 4 of the vaccines. Doctors are being asked to guess the future. Will the BA.1 strain become a worse problem or a different strain? Nobody is sure. Many of the proposals treat two or more strains. Some propose using MRNA, and others propose using proteins.

So a vaccine that is effective against the original Covid 19 may be less effective against a particular strain, and its hard to know which ones, in which patients, which strains will be more dangerous. They keep changing. The data is increasing as the strains increase, and we can only make so many different vaccines. We don't have custom vaccines for each person.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I skimmed a video by Dr. John Campbell. He was talking about the virility of this set of viruses call the covid viruses. They change often, because they are not usually lethal and are fast spreading. This leads to many new strains. The new strains might not be effectively treated with the old vaccines, and it is difficult to track and anticipate the strains due to how fast they are changing.

The information he puts in his video (not linked here) comes from:
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk
VRBPAC June 14-15, 2022 Meeting Announcement

That second link contains two official FDA videos about 8 hours long, each full of medical presentations. They're talking about myriad data, results from various studies.

The new strains with names like 'BA.5' have to be taken into consideration, and currently manufacturers of vaccines all have different proposals of which strains to treat with their vaccines. Supposedly a decision will be made and there will be a new vaccine decision by October of this (2022) year, and the conference meeting in the 2nd link has data that will help with the making of that decision.

So what's happening is that doctors are having to guess at which strains are most important in order to make decisions about vaccines, and yet the strains are changing as we speak. They're making an educated guess, but its not clear what will be in round 4 of the vaccines. Doctors are being asked to guess the future. Will the BA.1 strain become a worse problem or a different strain? Nobody is sure. Many of the proposals treat two or more strains. Some propose using MRNA, and others propose using proteins.

So a vaccine that is effective against the original Covid 19 may be less effective against a particular strain, and its hard to know which ones, in which patients, which strains will be more dangerous. They keep changing. The data is increasing as the strains increase, and we can only make so many different vaccines. We don't have custom vaccines for each person.
Can I ask.

Going by the apparent adaptive nature of COVID, so I get that vaccines will need to be updated constantly. Does this mean we will likely need a booster every “cycle” so to speak, for quite some time?
I have no issue with getting boosters or vaccines. Indeed I just got my flu one and I think my work is going to require the fourth. It’s free (here) so I don’t care. I just want an idea of how long this might be a reality, you know? I mean sooner or later there’s going to be a “cover all” right? Medicine changes constantly due to updates in understating
I think I’m starting to get some of that “COVID fatigue.” That’s all lol

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Can I ask.

Going by the apparent adaptive nature of COVID, so I get that vaccines will need to be updated constantly. Does this mean we will likely need a booster every “cycle” so to speak, for quite some time?
I have no issue with getting boosters or vaccines. Indeed I just got my flu one and I think my work is going to require the fourth. It’s free (here) so I don’t care. I just want an idea of how long this might be a reality, you know? I mean sooner or later there’s going to be a “cover all” right? Medicine changes constantly due to updates in understating
I think I’m starting to get some of that “COVID fatigue.” That’s all lol
If I were making the vaccines I'd be just as worried about public panic as I'd be worried about stopping the virus. If I make the best vaccine but people are afraid to try it then what have I accomplished with this virus that spreads so quickly? I might avoid certain remedies that are rumored to have a higher risk factor. Even if I thought a particular vaccine had better effectiveness, I'd take into consideration that people might avoid it if there were risks associated with it.

Just going by the info in the links: we likely will be seeing more booster shots and hearing rumors of new strains. I don't know if there will be a cover all shot. I know that mRNA is controversial (in the public dialogue) as it carries different risks than protein based vaccines. Each vaccine has to be investigated. There are all kinds of problems to check for, and you have to make sure that multiple vaccines won't cause problems. I don't think there will be cover all shot. That is just my guess.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Being elderly, and it being free, I have already had a fourth jab, and I will no doubt have another if offered. I presume, as they inform us, that the immunity (or protection) does decline over time and hence the need for more jabs as boosters. I tend to value what I have over any long-term effects destroying such, and hence I am now back to mask-wearing where applicable, given that we have seen a rise in numbers afflicted here in the UK once more.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Just going by the info in the links: we likely will be seeing more booster shots and hearing rumors of new strains.
Dang! Are you actually suggesting that viruses mutate? Who would have thought ...

In the meantime, and as we anticipate the next booster, perhaps we could

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Dang! Are you actually suggesting that viruses mutate? Who would have thought ...

In the meantime, and as we anticipate the next booster, perhaps we could
Wow 20 million saved. That makes me feel better about all of the business closings and other constraints. Its nice to feel like something has been done. Sometimes it seems as if we are pushing a ball up the hill only to let it roll back down, but that's not true is it.