• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trinity Symbol

dharveymi

Although I am having trouble coming up the a definitive verse, these suggest that Satan wanted Jesus dead:

"...for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they [have] of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men" 1Th 2:14, 15

"Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." Jhn 8:44

"And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly." Jhn 13:27 (Under the influence of Satan, Judas betrayed Jesus to death.)

I find it odd that this point is questioned. Satan hates the Son of God.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
what the bible says is different from what people actually said....

but truly, without judas, Jesus would not have lived out the prophecy made in OT.

this shows that there needs to be a balance of good and evil. (daoism???)

dharveymi

Over the top over-reaching.

It could be like the Bible says, that all things work together for good, for those that serve Him.

That the devil, death, and sin will be destroyed, thrown into the lake of fire, and that evil will not arise a second time.

Honestly, this is getting tiresome.