• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

trininy is a lucifer idea in quran

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
lucifer claimed that God had a son (Jesus) and was the author of the Trinity

The demons (satans) would travel to space to listen to the talk of heaven
After they came back from heaven once upon a time they said false words that God became his son

But after the descent of the Quran to Muhammad
The jinn and devil were surprised by the fact that Jesus was not Son of God
So they tried to reach the heavens to listen and to make sure, but they found that the sky was filled with guards

in Quran
We probed the heaven, and found it filled with stern guards and projectiles.

I think it looks like Kuiper belt and Oort cloud
Imgur

and this is the story in quran
Say, "It was revealed to me that a band of jinn listened in, and said, 'We have heard a wondrous Quran.
It guides to rectitude, so we have believed in it; and we will never associate anyone with our Lord.
And Exalted is the Grandeur of our Lord-He never had a mate, nor a child.
But the fools among us used to say nonsense about God
And we thought that humans and jinn would never utter lies about God.

In this verse, there is evidence that man can reach outside the earth and some Meteorites contain copper metal

read it in quran
O society of jinn and humans! If you can pass through the bounds of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and pass. But you will not pass except with authorization.
You will be bombarded with flares of fire and brass, and you will not succeed.

How did Muhammad know that there are meteorites with copper metal ?

j1i

What were the star coordinates they went to? I'll need to check my Captain's log to see if it was the correct rendezvous point before I can weigh in on this.

I'm the best navigator space (in sha allah)
I can locate lots of thinks without compas
)^_^(
from the faith (GOD) Guide us to truth

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You will be bombarded with flares of fire and brass, and you will not succeed.

How did Muhammad know that there are meteorites with copper metal ?
What I would like to know, is why you consider copper to be brass? There never has been found "brass" in meteors, which is an alloy made of copper and zinc.

Perhaps he was referring to musical instruments, like trumpets or trombones dropping from the sky? We know these are the musical instruments angels play, because we've all see the photos of them playing these. That must be the reference; not meteors, but musical instruments - special heavenly ones, which shoot flames out of their bells, both to first sooth and then to ignite the listener on fire, especially those Trinitarians. They just don't have an ear for good music.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
upload_2018-8-4_10-41-53.gif
Here you are...

j1i

Have you considered a job as a NASA pilot?

Did God tell Moses, Jesus, and King Solomon that they should come to nasa ?
Truth does not need NASA

I want to confirm that I did not write the topic to hurt the feelings of the Christians
But I want to convey to you what is said in the Qur'an
I feel it is real

I have freedom of belief
There is no law that criminalizes my freedom of belief
If there is a law that criminalizes, we will discuss it

Last edited:

j1i

Did God tell Moses, Jesus, and King Solomon that they should come to Ness?
Truth does not need NASA

I want to confirm that I did not write the topic to hurt the feelings of the Christians
I feel it is real

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Did God tell Moses, Jesus, and King Solomon that they should come to Ness?
Truth does not need NASA

I feel it is real
What makes you think that your argument is so good that it can pierce the veil that Allah has placed over the eyes of the unbeliever? :D:cool:;)

j1i

Where did lucifer claim this?
Or maybe Lucifer was author of the Qu'ran.

[when one opens a "door" like you did above, then expect to have similar questions asked back about what you may believe in]

thanks dudes
God tell Moses, Jesus, and King Solomon that they should come to nasa?
Truth does not need NASA

I feel it is real

I have freedom of belief
There is no law that criminalizes my freedom of belief
If there is a law that criminalizes, we will discuss it

You have the freedom to believe in the Qur'an
We believe in the gospel, our Lord and your Lord, but against the idea of the Trinity created by Satan

Nontrinitarianism also said that Jesus in not GOD

When we begin to count
We start from the number one
The number one means there is a existence
Zero means no existence
One number is the beginning of existence
And every number comes after the number one came from the number one
The number one is the origin of existence is the Creator
All the numbers that follow are all creatures
It is this simple mathematical equation that young child understand
Prove that God is one
Number One (origin of existence) the GOD of Jesus and all mankind

j1i

The better question is, "Why didn't Mohammed clearly write his book so that it was blindingly obvious what he was talking about?"

There are many verses in the Qur'an
And we will send it to you in order
But I'm moving a lot because this will annoy the browsers

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, and do not say about God except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, is the Messenger of God, and His Word that He conveyed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say, "Three." Refrain-it is better for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him-that He should have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and God is a sufficient Protector.

116 And God will say, "O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Take me and my mother as gods rather than God?'" He will say, "Glory be to You! It is not for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my soul, and I do not know what is in Your soul. You are the Knower of the hidden.

116 And they say, "God has begotten a son." Be He glorified. Rather, His is everything in the heavens and the earth; all are obedient to Him.

101 Originator of the heavens and the earth-how can He have a son when He never had a companion? He created all things, and He has knowledge of all things.

68 And they said, "God has taken a son." Be He glorified. He is the Self-Sufficient. His is everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Do you have any proof for this? Or are you saying about God what you do not know?

111 And say, "Praise be to God, who has not begotten a son, nor has He a partner in sovereignty, nor has He an ally out of weakness, and glorify Him constantly

26 And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken to himself a son." Be He glorified; they are but honored servants.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Here’s the deal: of course you may believe in whatever you wish — or disbelieve whatever you wish. Of course you hold your truth closely; and you should! However, when you state that someone else’s sincerely-held belief is “wrong” and “evil” (by virtue of that belief being stated to have come from evil beings), it is offensive, and it’s tantamount to your saying to us, “You’re wrong in your evil belief.”

It’s ok to say, “I believe...”. It’s not ok for you to say (even by way of implication), “You shouldn’t believe...”

j1i

What makes you think that your argument is so good that it can pierce the veil that Allah has placed over the eyes of the unbeliever? :D:cool:;)

Guidance and conviction are a blessing from God
And if all the miracles were brought, they would not be safe unless God gave them guidance

The doctrine of the Trinity is disputed by Christians and there is no clear Trinity that fact
There is the Gospel of Barnabas talking about the prophecy of Muhammad before he was born and found in Turkey
There is nothing in the Bible to say, worship Jesus, He is your Lord

For the non-believers there is a mathematical equation which is a compelling argument
and this is
When we begin to count
We start from the number one
The number one means there is a existence
Zero means no existence
One number is the beginning of existence
And every number comes after the number one came from the number one
The number one is the origin of existence is the Creator
All the numbers that follow are all creatures
It is this simple mathematical equation that young child understand
Prove that God is one
Number One (origin of existence) the GOD of Jesus and all mankind

j1i

Here’s the deal: of course you may believe in whatever you wish — or disbelieve whatever you wish. Of course you hold your truth closely; and you should! However, when you state that someone else’s sincerely-held belief is “wrong” and “evil” (by virtue of that belief being stated to have come from evil beings), it is offensive, and it’s tantamount to your saying to us, “You’re wrong in your evil belief.”

It’s ok to say, “I believe...”. It’s not ok for you to say (even by way of implication), “You shouldn’t believe...”

I'm sorry
This forum is for discussion and to exchange this issue
Know that anti-beliefs cause pain for either side
I swear by God and Almighty God, I wrote this topic is to be a reason for the mercy of people
Not to harm them (just I want help guide to truth
I prefer not to continue with the participation of religious topic

may god mercy us of all

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hey j1i,
Do the jinn's have wings like the angels ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
"Your book is wrong because it conflicts with my book, even though we each believe the way we do only because we were raised to, regardless of the fact that neither belief is substantiated by enough logic or evidence to elevate one above the other."