• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Treat Me Like Oil

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Dig deep for me and throw money at me all the while putting up with my pollution in return!

That's my philosophical quota for the day. I'm going back to my field now (that's a literal one, not some analogy for a woman or man).

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Dig deep for me and throw money at me all the while putting up with my pollution in return!

That's my philosophical quota for the day. I'm going back to my field now (that's a literal one, not some analogy for a woman or man).

So does this mean your available for my personal lubrication?

7DnH.gif

BSM1

What? Me worry?

I rest my case from your previous post earlier...

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member

Global Warming Alert. Hot air escaping. Warning! Warning, Will Smith!

idav

Being
Premium Member

All the while being jealous of solar power!

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

No. But I will invade & destabilise an entire country just to have you all to myself.