• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Traveling abroud after Covid-19

ronki23

Norway :)
Norway is a part of Scandinavia

Because I'm from Britain I don't really recommend it. There are places I've not been to in Britain that may be of interest like Lancaster and York (the city ,not the county) because that's where there was the War of the Roses. Kent is also worth a trip because of Canterbury but to be really honest you see Protestant Churches and architecture in Germany and Scandinavia anyway so you're not missing out.

I have been wanting to go to Japan and South Korea since 2016! I also want to do India again- ideally twice more to India (North and South)

I really enjoyed China. Beijing, not so much, although the Forbidden City was impressive. Shanghai was stunning. And I spent a couple of weeks teaching in Chongqing. The trip up the mountain there to see the Buddhist temple was well worth it.

I did China in 2011: 2 days Shanghai, 2 days Xi'an and 3 days Beijing. I personally found Beijing to be the best because of Forbidden City/ Tiananmen Square. Only really scratched the surface of China.c

Have you been to Hangzhou or Guangzhou ? To be honest if you want Chinese culture I'd imagine Hong Kong and Taiwan to be more authentic because they didn't have a Cultural Revolution