• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transgenders

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know I was thinking...when a person is cis male or a cis female, everyone knows what they have.
You being transgender why do you want to hide what you have?
Are you ashamed? Embarrassed? Or what?
And I'm thinking you got beat silly in a debate.
And, again, you hit guys who don't have a penis for whatever reason, because then we really don't know what he has.
Women who, for whatever reason, don't have what you assume they have, you just hit them in your targets as well.
You also hit a lot of intersexed people with what you assume they might have.
You also hit nonbinaries, because you probably don't know what they have either.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
And I'm thinking you got beat silly in a debate.
And, again, you hit guys who don't have a penis for whatever reason, because then we really don't know what he has.
Women who, for whatever reason, don't have what you assume they have, you just hit them in your targets as well.
You also hit a lot of intersexed people with what you assume they might have.
You also hit nonbinaries, because you probably don't know what they have either.

Beat silly? Nope. I gave my opinion that I think you are a bisexual male living as a female. But that's your choice, prerogative or what ever you want to call it.

But keep in mind that's my opinion. We all have opinions.

muichimotsu

Holding All and None
Beat silly? Nope. I gave my opinion that I think you are a bisexual male living as a female. But that's your choice, prerogative or what ever you want to call it.

When you refer to people by their sex rather than their gender as if the terms are conflated, it's telling, especially if you think man and woman are identical to male and female respectively. What does it tell? That you seem to think peoples' genitals are everyone's business

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Yeah, you got beat silly, because that includes that bit about you apparently going around airing out your crotch. Bi male? I'm not attracted to women, and what makes you sure you'd see me as a male in public? Even before I accepted myself people weren't always seeing male.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm confused because it seems I see mixed signals/claims from posters so I'm just going to flat out ask...

I may have been one to give a few mixed signals. In a way, all there technically might be to being trans, is identifying as such. However, I felt more comfortable with hormonal transitioning. When it kind of affected me negatively, and things started to fall apart, I became indifferent for awhile to the whole transition thing, to the point I took a step back. I may have had a lack of confidence as well. I've now gotten off hormones, and plan on doing a non-hormonal transition for now.

We'll see where things take me, I guess.

How many transgender people here have fully completed the transition(all surgery, etc)?

If you don't want to answer that is fine.

Not all trans people get the surgery. They are sometimes called non-OP if they don't plan on getting it at all, or pre-OP if they plan to, but haven't done so yet.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Your OP asked me specifically about my genitals. And asking things such as thoughts and plans, it's far less personal in nature.
There is also the issue of asking if you can ask instead of doing roll call. Seriously, even with far less personal information most people know to ask if they can ask a personal question.

I respect your view. However, myself, I'm pretty open about it. I mean, I'd rather just tell someone, than have them not ask, get into conversation with me, and run the potential to panic later. I do it because [I feel] that's basically the world I live in.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't need a straight flag, a straight parade, a straight pride day, or etc.
I am just me. I am happy with me and my life. Maybe I am just lucky.

I feel there are justifications for LGBT/gay parades that aren't seen with straight parades. However, that being said, I'm more and more starting to think LGBT+ awareness/advocating goes a bit too far and down the wrong path, too, sometimes.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
If I had to guess, @We Never Know , I think you mean well and try to sometimes pursue the facts to various subjects. However I think in this case, your understanding of trans issues may not be complete, and some of your view may be based on some things you see in the mainstream LGBT+ community, which can be a bit wishy-washy for various reasons, and not always reliable when talking pure, concrete facts. But that's just my opinion.