• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transgenders

We Never Know

No Slack
It's like when people say nasty things about phalloplasty to insult trans men, they don't realize that surgery was originally developed for men who had lost their genitals from injury or disease, especially combat vets who literally had their penis blown off or shot off. So they're insulting veterans, too.

They didn't choose to live as a female afterword though. They still lived as a man

We Never Know

No Slack
Or you could just accept you were being rude by announcing a roll call regarding medical stuff and private areas.

Read the OP again.

I'm confused because it seems I see mixed signals/claims from posters so I'm just going to flat out ask...

How many transgender people here have fully completed the transition(all surgery, etc)?

If you don't want to answer that is fine.

Read the red. You weren't called out to participate. You weren't specifically ask to participate. You weren't personally invited to participate.

You freely chose to participate without reading the entire OP. You screwed up. Move along.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And its amazing you knew that from birth.
I didn't need to know it.
I simply continued not flying any flags
after discovering that I wanted to not
fly any. Convenient, eh.

I sense a parallel...not flying flags
is like not believing in gods.
Or not collecting stamps.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Read the OP again.

Read the red. You weren't called out to participate. You weren't specifically ask to participate. You weren't personally invited to participate.

You freely chose to participate without reading the entire OP. You screwed up. Move along.
You don't get it do you?
You KNOW you can't ask other people such things so casually. You know it's rude and inappropriate. However you took it upon yourself to be yet another one of the many wankers who want to pry into our personal, private, intimate lives and parts. You're not as bad as the guy who asked to see it, but it's still none of your business and I reply because this crap happens way too often. People assume it's ok to ask us things that are generally understood to be things you don't ask.

We Never Know

No Slack
You don't get it do you?
You KNOW you can't ask other people such things so casually. You know it's rude and inappropriate. However you took it upon yourself to be yet another one of the many wankers who want to pry into our personal, private, intimate lives and parts. You're not as bad as the guy who asked to see it, but it's still none of your business and I reply because this crap happens way too often. People assume it's ok to ask us things that are generally understood to be things you don't ask.

Did I ask you personally? No
Did I ask you to answer? No
Did you reply without reading the full OP? Yes
Did you get ignorant? Yes

Own up and move on.

As far as wanker,, IDGAF if you have one or not.

We Never Know

No Slack
I didn't need to know it.
I simply continued not flying any flags
after discovering that I wanted to not
fly any. Convenient, eh.

I sense a parallel...not flying flags
is like not believing in gods.
Or not collecting stamps.

I used to think patriot was a good word...until Trump came along.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Did I ask you personally? No
Did I ask you to answer? No
Did you reply without reading the full OP? Yes
Did you get ignorant? Yes

Own up and move on.

As far as wanker,, IDGAF if you have one or not.
Do you care about learning what you did wrong? Apparently not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, that's not literally a flag.
I don't really fly it...it flies itself.
That was true until Here Come the Mummies changed that.
all-over-print-flag-white-front-62e8745cf2cff_2048x2048.jpg