• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Transcendental Satanism

Orias

Left Hand Path
I would like to apologize to Orias, perhaps I was a bit hasty in my diatribe against you. I may not agree with everything you are saying but I shouldn't have berated you in such a manner.

No worries...I have made the same mistakes against other people here as well. Ha, we all here to learn from each other right? Why make it hostile? :D

Though my subject is not directly connected to you your forum discussion you may be able to help me? In my attempt to study more and increase my knowledge, I am in the search for as much data as I can gather on Satanic Blood Covens, at this point I must stress that the data I seek is not about sex, or people looking just to get laid, I am talking about dimensional practice, tetragrammaton, voluntary demonic possession, particular contact of certain persons, so is there anyone out there who can help to further my knowledge on the subject, I would be greatly appreciative if anyone could add to my data? Contact Schwarze Sonne at [email protected]

Orias

Left Hand Path
Though my subject is not directly connected to you your forum discussion you may be able to help me? In my attempt to study more and increase my knowledge, I am in the search for as much data as I can gather on Satanic Blood Covens, at this point I must stress that the data I seek is not about sex, or people looking just to get laid, I am talking about dimensional practice, tetragrammaton, voluntary demonic possession, particular contact of certain persons, so is there anyone out there who can help to further my knowledge on the subject, I would be greatly appreciative if anyone could add to my data? Contact Schwarze Sonne at [email protected]

This is a good place for that. I advise you read some of my posts, and the posts of Adramelek and Satan's Serrated Edge, among the others here.

Erebus

Perhaps have a look at the ONA or Joy of Satan. I'll warn you though, they generally aren't well thought of...

Jacksnyte

Reverend
To me Magic is the Act of Creation. As a musician, when I create or compose a piece of music it is an Act of Magic, the bringing into being of something within the subjective universe and incorporating it into the fabric of the objective universe or real world. This, of course, is also known as Greater Black Magic.

I have been making music that also functions as audio sigil for some time now.
You can hear it here
I would be very interested to hear some of your work!