• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tramp Trump Trampled?

Do you want Trump to stay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
19 jul 2018 stvdv narc 2221
ADM MCRAVEN and others finally speaking up against Trump.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
My gut reaction is to dump Trump, but my concern is that Pence is more dangerous. IMHO, Trump is a bumbling fool and dangerous only because of his random blundering. Pence strikes me as actual pursuing a specific agenda that will be bad for a lot of people, both in the US and out.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Trump must stay until 2020 because Pence would be worse.

Trump (To a Brit) is great entertainment, he really is making America Worse Again.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Trump must stay until 2020 because Pence would be worse.

Trump (To a Brit) is great entertainment, he really is making America Worse Again.

A true role model for all other worthies - like Boris, for instance. :oops:

stvdv

19 jul 2018 stvdv narc 2223
In a true democracy the people choose a good candidate. But America is not a true democracy in that way IMO. I'm not much into conspiracy, but it seems to make sense that some rich people decide who will be their "president puppet" for the next 4 years. Are there even "good candidates"? Or maybe better question would be "are there good voters"? We have seen that Catholic priests make a "mess" of it. Priests are just humans. Obviously one need not go to "mass" to make a "mess".

So maybe Trump is just a reflection of how bad humans behave on earth are. And I know it needs a thorn to remove a thorn. So maybe Trump was our wake up call to humanize.

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I don't know what a true democracy is when we have such a bell-curve of intelligence and knowledge, and where many (or even most) are rather susceptible to persuasive rhetoric rather than factual evidence - even if that truly exists. I can't see democracy lasting, and it hasn't really been available to us, given the persuasive powers of those with the money and/or power. But it is probably the best we can do at the moment.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
. But it is probably the best we can do at the moment.
Nah. A benign dictatorship is what we need.

Vote #1 Kangaroo Feathers; God Emperor for Life! Absolutely guaranteed not to play a single game of golf at least until after the New Zealand problem is satisfactorily dealt with.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I'm laughing all the way to the poor house !
Take a deep breath, our country is sinking !
Trump, Pence, Ryan..take that breath now !

BSM1

What? Me worry?
In a true democracy the people choose a good candidate. But America is not a true democracy in that way IMO. I'm not much into conspiracy, but it seems to make sense that some rich people decide who will be their "president puppet" for the next 4 years. Are there even "good candidates"? Or maybe better question would be "are there good voters"? We have seen that Catholic priests make a "mess" of it. Priests are just humans. Obviously one need not go to "mass" to make a "mess".

So maybe Trump is just a reflection of how bad humans behave on earth are. And I know it needs a thorn to remove a thorn. So maybe Trump was our wake up call to humanize.

America was never meant to be a "true Democracy". The very wise men who founded this country realized that true democracy equates to mob rule. The Electoral College is probably the most inspired governmental idea ever.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
America was never meant to be a "true Democracy". The very wise men who founded this country realized that true democracy equates to mob rule. The Electoral College is probably the most inspired governmental idea ever.
They knew that today was coming.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle

In a democracy like America I expect them to televise his death but make me pay to see him take his last breaths. He will probably end his life on a rant about Rosy O'Donnell.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
When bad things happen people take their phones out more readily than they do to help people. They want to post it on facebook. Look at this 12 minute video I shot of this guy that got hit by a car! He bled on the street right in front of me. wow. crazy.

I bet there is a video out there like that. Social media is a plague on human interaction.

EDIT yes I know I'm being a hypocrite saying it on here and not to your face. but yeah. I don't know you well enough for us to share numbers.

Last edited:

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I voted no, but the sheeple will sit there till 2020 rolls around, and they will probably vote him in again, they could take your rights away for your own safety and you would let em do it. Because time and time again the general populace has favored convenience and security even though it is a false concept over hard work and taking the measured steps to best protect yourself as you can on your own. That is something that I think is quickly dying in this country.

The spine of the american people is being liquefied.

stvdv

19 jul 2018 stvdv narc 2226
A true role model for all other worthies - like Boris, for instance
Many Christians "love" Trump. Geert Wilders loves Trump. One "big brother" reality show it looks to me

Trump likes to pray:rolleyes:. Not sure who he prays to. Narcs tend to think they are kind of God. Maybe that's why he seems to like praying. Trump looks kind of innocent when he prays though
I must give it to him, he is smart. Christianity is the biggest part in US, so when he plays the "Christian Card" he gets the most followers

Last edited:

pearl

It is a Republic and not a true democracy.

And as a Republic, governed by the Constitution. At the Constitutional Convention Madison stated 'We have a republic, "if you can keep it." Hamilton thought that a Supreme Court would provide part of the answer, the Court would interpret the law, enforcing the Constitution's limits, ensuring a democratic political system safe guarding individual constitutional right and liberties, maintaining a workable democracy. It assumes a public that is informed. It has become critical that we make the effort to critically understand what and who are the sources we depend on. I think at the present the public confidence or lack of is at a critical point.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ADM MCRAVEN and others finally speaking up against Trump.

They're talking about Trump having an enemies list - just like Nixon did. Trump is apparently worried about those who might oppose him. I wonder if it's something like this: