• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
lol so lucifer talks to you? I bet you don't even know what a cherub is. None of this is false witness. I bet you don't even know what the 7 heads of the beast is.
Are juvenile would be challenges your best?
You're a little poodle barking at an Irish wolfhound.
And, no, I'm not psychotic so no spiritual thingies talk to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not an actor. knowing my enemy, i know that you are not among any of the real occults... That is all im saying.
You think you know.
And am I your enemy? I don't harbor such enmity towards you. And it's not worth it. To me anyways. You are apparently invested enough to consider me an enemy, but you are like a toy poodle barking at an Irish wolfhound.
You don't impress me. It is, however, interesting to see how far people will take things.
You have declared me an enemy. I see you as a passing amusement.

Yahcubs777

You think you know.
And am I your enemy? I don't harbor such enmity towards you. And it's not worth it. To me anyways. You are apparently invested enough to consider me an enemy, but you are like a toy poodle barking at an Irish wolfhound.
You don't impress me. It is, however, interesting to see how far people will take things.
You have declared me an enemy. I see you as a passing amusement.

I didn't call you my enemy. I said i know my enemy and you are not among them. Perhaps i wasn't clear.

firedragon

Veteran Member
King David played the similitude of the Son of GOD, Adam, who is greater than the Prophet. However, what makes a person a Prophet is the ability to hear from the GOD inaudibly in their Spirit Being, then also decipher and assimilate, and teach the people. A Prophet is not sent without a message to the people that has to do with how they can be saved (in this earth), or has to do with matters from the GOD (in heaven). A Prophet in the earth, is also a Prophet in heaven.

Was King David a prophet or not?

firedragon

Veteran Member
I didn't say i was an expert in it. I said all religion is deisgned for the worship of lucifer, knowingly or unknowingly.

You said "I know your religion more than you know". Thats why I asked.

Anyway, can you show from the Quran why Islam is designed to worship Lucifer?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Every religion, as none of them are worshipping the GOD of creation.

So basically you have no clue how the Quran is propagating the worship of Lucifer but you claim you know the theology better than a Muslim, and you are just preaching without any reference to anything right?

Very good.

Yahcubs777

So basically you have no clue how the Quran is propagating the worship of Lucifer but you claim you know the theology better than a Muslim, and you are just preaching without any reference to anything right?

Very good.

You have a serious issue. You never actually read what's being said, and I think you have conversations with yourself. You are the only one who mentioned Muslims. I said all religions. Furthermore, I told you what a Prophet is, decide for yourself.

You prove time and time again your hominid status. Go and learn what that means.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I didn't say i was an expert in it. I said all religion is deisgned for the worship of lucifer, knowingly or unknowingly.
So from your P.O.V you are the only person in RF who can speak the "truth" ? Because anyone who disagree with your view of Christianity is evil and worship the devil?? :confused:

firedragon

Veteran Member
You have a serious issue. You never actually read what's being said, and I think you have conversations with yourself. You are the only one who mentioned Muslims. I said all religions. Furthermore, I told you what a Prophet is, decide for yourself.

You prove time and time again your hominid status. Go and learn what that means.

So was David a prophet?

Yahcubs777

So from your P.O.V you are the only person in RF who can speak the "truth" ? Because anyone who disagree with your view of Christianity is evil and worship the devil?? :confused:

All religion, including christianity, is bondage. GOD transcends religion.This is why I said to you before, we have different mindsets. I am speaking what I know about the GOD, the one and the only true GOD, not about the god of any religion.