• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus

et soh

Who am I? Where from and where to go?

Information, in current Pandemic, has become a matter of life or death for the innocent general public. But the evil CCP regime is using it as a weapon to strengthen its political power both domestically and overseas. To expose CCP’s crime is to save lives and Humanity.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Information, in current Pandemic, has become a matter of life or death for the innocent general public. But the evil CCP regime is using it as a weapon to strengthen its political power both domestically and overseas. To expose CCP’s crime is to save lives and Humanity.

Don't forget your tinfoil helmet and coat hanger antenna when you hide in your bomb shelter.

et soh

Who am I? Where from and where to go?
Here is something alarming: Epoch-Time run an article titled:
Twenty One Million Fewer Cellphone Users in China May Suggest a High CCP Virus Death Toll
"The number of Chinese cellphone users dropped by 21 million in the past three months, Beijing authorities announced on March 19. Deaths due to the CCP virus may have contributed to the high number of account closings."

Sorry, I am not allowed to post the full article.

This is beyond people's imagination. But with the tightly controlled iron curtain in China, you can't rule it out completely. Right at the start of the Pandemic the regime hurriedly passed laws to ban the sharing of information that is not published by the state. The punishment: from imprisonment up to death.

For people who know the regime better historically wouldn't be much surprised. The regime did the same thing in every disaster in China's past 70 years.

Why? The smaller the casualty, the securer the regime's power.