• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Toxic People

exchemist

Veteran Member
Who are or have been the toxic people in your life?

How do you manage them?
I had a toxic boss once. He thought he was gifted with an enormous brain and seemed to belittle and depress everyone he came into contact with. We nicknamed him Marvin: he actually did suffer from backache, too. I gritted my teeth and outlasted him. Apart from that I've never met a person I would really call toxic. I've met plenty that got on my nerves, but toxic, no, not really.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I had a toxic boss once. He thought he was gifted with an enormous brain and seemed to belittle and depress everyone he came into contact with. We nicknamed him Marvin: he actually did suffer from backache, too. I gritted my teeth and outlasted him. Apart from that I've never met a person I would really call toxic. I've met plenty that got on my nerves, but toxic, no, not really.

I had one of those until yesterday.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not think I can call those people who caused me financial harm as toxic. I was partly responsible for my losses. But one person, a former supervisor was certainly toxic. She was a thief, but I could not do much about her for she had the Super Boss around her finger. But time passes. After every night there is a morning.