• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Torah Geometry for Hanukkah night 8

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
This one was originally posted and created on http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/index.htm by Vernon Jenkins.

In the Hebrew alphabet the letters can also correspond to 1-9,10-90, and 100-900 but it used to only go to 400 when letters weren’t capitalized until the year 1900.

So in Genesis 1:1 there are 7 words with the following numbers:

913, 203,86,401,395,407, and 296.

Now 913+203+86+401+395+407+296=2701.

913*203*86*401*395*407*296=304,153,525,784,175,760

If we add the numbers between commas, 304+153+525+784+175+760=2701!

Not only that, 2701=37*73.

37 and 73 are the words wisdom and understanding.

And not only that, 37 and 73 are among the first hexagonal and Star of David numbers. We will see a pattern with that next. Obviously this pattern only works starting with beit.

It should also be noted that Vernon Jenkins found a verse in Noah describing a new beginning where the letters added up to 2701 also.

This pattern is mine.

star-of-david.png

Note that the hexagon in the middle has 37 circles and the total figure, a star of David has 73. For this one you go around one point of the pattern in a circle until you go past a letter that you have already covered. For instance in B-R-A-Sh you will have to switch the position for the Sh because it moves more than through the alphabet. S-I-T does the same with the T.

The letters in the center are interesting. We have two As and a Tz like Stan Tenen’s pattern. Then we have T,V,R and H like the word TRVH (Torah). This letter works just as well starting with beit as with reish.

Tumah

Veteran Member
but it used to only go to 400 when letters weren’t capitalized until the year 1900.
The famous capitalization reform of the Hebrew language of 1900. When Hebrew had capital letters but forgot to tell everyone about it.

913, 203,86,401,395,407, and 296.

Now 913+203+86+401+395+407+296=2701.

913*203*86*401*395*407*296=304,153,525,784,175,760

If we add the numbers between commas, 304+153+525+784+175+760=2701!
Can you explain why this is significant?

Not only that, 2701=37*73.

37 and 73 are the words wisdom and understanding.
What word do you think 37 is equal to?

And not only that, 37 and 73 are among the first hexagonal and Star of David numbers. We will see a pattern with that next. Obviously this pattern only works starting with beit.

It should also be noted that Vernon Jenkins found a verse in Noah describing a new beginning where the letters added up to 2701 also.

This pattern is mine.

star-of-david.png

Note that the hexagon in the middle has 37 circles and the total figure, a star of David has 73. For this one you go around one point of the pattern in a circle until you go past a letter that you have already covered. For instance in B-R-A-Sh you will have to switch the position for the Sh because it moves more than through the alphabet. S-I-T does the same with the T.

The letters in the center are interesting. We have two As and a Tz like Stan Tenen’s pattern. Then we have T,V,R and H like the word TRVH (Torah). This letter works just as well starting with beit as with reish.
Is there anyone who understands what's happening here?

Edit to add: You actually posted this when it was the 7th night of Hanukkah pretty much everywhere in the world.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
The famous capitalization reform of the Hebrew language of 1900. When Hebrew had capital letters but forgot to tell everyone about it.
So this is why learning Hebrew is so complex? It has mystery letters! Well, I should have known. Those Jews, hiding their letters from us.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member

Can you explain why this is significant?

What word do you think 37 is equal to?

Is there anyone who understands what's happening here?

Edit to add: You actually posted this when it was the 7th night of Hanukkah pretty much everywhere in the world.
It is significant because it shows that even if the Torah was written in the 1990s we did not have enough computer power to do this trick ourselves. Obviously 2701=2701 is quite rare.
37 and 73 are Binah and Chockmah, I don't remember which one.

You have different locations in the triangles and every time you go around the alphabet more than 27 letters you switch locations... you rotate through the triangles this way.

Also I am going one night ahead of time in case someone is unable to check it for a day and doesn't want to miss anything.

Tumah

Veteran Member
It is significant because it shows that even if the Torah was written in the 1990s we did not have enough computer power to do this trick ourselves. Obviously 2701=2701 is quite rare.
Do you know what the chances are of such an equation working out is? I mean, this might not be statistically significant at all.

37 and 73 are Binah and Chockmah, I don't remember which one.
Well, put it this way. The "m" in what you call "chockmah" is equal to 40. The total for this one is 73.
The "n" in Binah is equal to 50.
That leaves us in a funny position, you know?

You have different locations in the triangles and every time you go around the alphabet more than 27 letters you switch locations... you rotate through the triangles this way.
So you set up your figure in a way that if you perform a certain calculation you'll come out with a pre-determined shape?

Also I am going one night ahead of time in case someone is unable to check it for a day and doesn't want to miss anything.
I... don't think that's something you really need to worry about.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Do you know what the chances are of such an equation working out is? I mean, this might not be statistically significant at all.

Well, put it this way. The "m" in what you call "chockmah" is equal to 40. The total for this one is 73.
The "n" in Binah is equal to 50.
That leaves us in a funny position, you know?

So you set up your figure in a way that if you perform a certain calculation you'll come out with a pre-determined shape?

I... don't think that's something you really need to worry about.

The 2701 is matching in the first verse and another verse about a new beginning with Noah. The multiplication and addition equaling each other is very hard to make as a forgery and seems very unlikely.

Binah might be wrong. There's some important word with gematria with 37, and 37 and 73 are hexagon and star of david numbers.

I just thought I should do the pattern and it worked.

OK; I just wanted to do it a night early.