• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top minds solved Dark Matter: that dmn thing is not real

questfortruth

PROOF OF CREATIONISM:
Because there is a mystery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy, the History of the Universe is divided into two parts: Virtual and Actual. The border of separation is 7000 years ago. Therefore, light reaches us millions of years from distant galaxies, although the actual history of the universe is only 7000 years old. Light in flight becomes from the virtual design of God into the actual implementation of the plan for the creation of the world. The Dark Matter and Dark Energy are remnants of this virtual world.

Is Dr. Sabine H. explanation any better: "it is dmn unreal"?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
I can prove to all skeptics that this is my biography:
CV: Dmitri Martila
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the Russian newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of faith: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

Last edited:

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
I like her videos. But your cosmological claims....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
PROOF OF CREATIONISM:
Because there is a mystery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy, the History of the Universe is divided into two parts: Virtual and Actual. The border of separation is 7000 years ago. Therefore, light reaches us millions of years from distant galaxies, although the actual history of the universe is only 7000 years old. Light in flight becomes from the virtual design of God into the actual implementation of the plan for the creation of the world. The Dark Matter and Dark Energy are remnants of this virtual world.

Eh?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
PROOF OF CREATIONISM:

More baseless, logic-free assertions. :rolleyes:

ratiocinator

I imagine it would be (I ain't got time for a 2 hour video at the moment) simply because what you said is baseless nonsense, so anybody would be hard put to come up with anything worse and it would be trivially easy to do better.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

PROOF OF CREATIONISM:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the Russian newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of faith: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

I am still not sure what you trying to prove with all this OP you making about this topic, and I can not still understand what your CV doing in the OP :confused:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Although my body is very limited, my mind is free

What has this to do with silly comments about 7000 years not made by Stephen Hawking? My avatar is almost 3 times that age and is genuine, not made up mumbo jumbo

ratiocinator

Why do you think a video is an answer? You posted a string of utterly baseless assertions that you didn't attempt, or even pretend to attempt to justify or argue for. Pretty much anybody could do better than that, including most clueless, scientifically illiterate creationists.

Yerda

Veteran Member
PROOF OF CREATIONISM:
Because there is a mystery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy, the History of the Universe is divided into two parts: Virtual and Actual.
Can you cite anywhere in the literature where a claim such as this is made?

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

PROOF OF CREATIONISM:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I finally set aside the 1.5 hours (just skip the first 10 mins) to watch that first video by Sabine. It is a Zoom lecture / Q&A.

The answer (to the title of the talk) is, according to Sabine, yes, but..

Her work is on 'super fluid dark matter'. It was a fascinating talk. Some higher math (DEs/tensors) involved but she summarizes things well. I got a lot out of her talk because I have not been keeping up on dark matter research and Sabine discusses a few important, recent papers. This talk highlights the problems with the current cold dark matter paradigm.

Ultimately, she thinks that for us to finally make real progress on this problem condensed matter physicists need to be engaged with the problem

Fascinating, thanks for sharing the link, @questfortruth