• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Gun

Vee

Premium Member
I just went to the movies for the first time since 2019.
There's hardly anything these days I want to pay to see, but I had an invitation for a theater near where I live, so I used it to see Top Gun.
That was 2 hours of pure fun. I liked it a lot more than I was expecting.
And Maverick with a woman around his own age was such a refreshing thing.
I don't know what others think about this movie, but I had a great time watching it :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm on the fence of if I want to see it. I did enjoy the soundtrack for the first one but the movie itself I thought was meh. And these decades after the original sequels have been rather meh.

Vee

Premium Member
I'm on the fence of if I want to see it. I did enjoy the soundtrack for the first one but the movie itself I thought was meh. And these decades after the original sequels have been rather meh.

That was my thought initially, but I had a good surprise. Can't promise you'll like it since we don't all necessarily like the same things, but I really enjoyed it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That was my thought initially, but I had a good surprise. Can't promise you'll like it since we don't all necessarily like the same things, but I really enjoyed it.
Do they at least still have Great Balls of Fire and You've Lost that Lovin Feeling in it?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Tom Cruise annoys me too much, no matter how good or bad the movie was I'd be annoyed all the way through it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My favorite TopGun movie was Behind Enemy Lines with Owen Wilson and Gene Hackman.