• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Top 10 Facts The Mormon Church Doesn’t Want Its Members To Know "

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, women are not to go into Sacrament Service with pants on. Now days that is enforced to a varying degree.
well..one of the elders babbled something like "eh...missione...ragazza....castità"....after some minutes I exclaimed in English :" ahhh..you mean you missionaries are supposed to be chaste and girls shouldn't arouse you?"

Ellen Brown

What will they know that I don’t? I consider myself a neutral in all this.

Sorry. I did not intend to offend you.

With the Mormons, I finally understood the depth of my worthlessness. It took me clear back to nothing.

Now it is just me and the Creator, so it was a growth moment.

Watchmen

Premium Member
With the Mormons, I finally understood the depth of my worthlessness. It took me clear back to nothing.
You’re not worthless, and it’s unfortunate if they made you think so. You have tremendous intrinsic value as a human being.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I was Mormon for decades and know both sides. I was a just judge (I’m a lawyer by trade), examines the evidence and realized how obviously false Mormon claims are.

Don’t get me wrong. There are many good Mormons. Some of my closest friends are Mormons. But I don’t believe in what the Mormon Church claims in terms of its origins and purpose.

I’m not a Mormon but I want to be friends with all religionists and a well wisher of all religions and be a cause of spreading love and unity amongst people.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Lol. All people especially atheists are my friends and always welcome in my home.
Just a friendly reminder, as in interfaith, atheists are often excluded, as in your previous post.The Baha'i list 9 faiths as valid, but in reality I'm sure it expands out to everyone. Perhaps not for some. But that's their problem. Lots of folks talk about religious harmony, excluding all the nones.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Just a friendly reminder, as in interfaith, atheists are often excluded, as in your previous post.The Baha'i list 9 faiths as valid, but in reality I'm sure it expands out to everyone. Perhaps not for some. But that's their problem. Lots of folks talk about religious harmony, excluding all the nones.

Interfaith is a specific meeting to promote friendship and goodwill between the various Faiths but it is only a part of the wider concept of the oneness of all humanity which includes all and excludes none.

Cleanse ye your eyes, so that ye behold no man as different from yourselves. See ye no strangers; rather see all men as friends, for love and unity come hard when ye fix your gaze on otherness. Abdu’l-Baha