• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 Contradictions in the Bible

DDD

TOP 10 CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE

My findings:

1. God doesn't tempt any man; James 1:13. But God tempts the man named Abraham; Genesis 22:1. (KJV)

2. Abstain from all evil; 1 thessalonians 5:22 and there is no darkness in God; 1 john 1:5. But then I must abstain from God because he is the source from which all evil and darkness came to be; Isaiah 45:7.

3. No man can see God's face and live; Exodus 33:20. But God already revealed himself face to face to two men whose names were Jacob and Moses and both men lived; Exodus 33:11, Genesis 32:30.

4. Jesus said no one can see the father except himself; John 6:44-46. But Jesus said if you have seen me then you have seen the father; John 14:9.

5. Jesus is known by his followers for establishing peace on earth and in heaven through his death; Colossians 1:20. But Jesus initially said himself that he didn't come to bring peace on earth but a sword, and utter chaos; Matthew 10:34-36.

6. God is a jealous God who gets jealous when his followers worship other gods and idols; Exodus 20:4-5, Deuteronomy 32:16-19. But you cannot inherit the kingdom of God if you are jealous because it's a sin; Galatians 5:19-21. (NIV)

7. Jesus claims to be God; John 8:58, Exodus 3:14 and therefore should be omniscient; 1 John 3:20. But Jesus says only his "father" knows when he will come back and not himself; Matthew 24:36. (NIV)

8. The New Testament establishes Jesus as the savior; Luke 2:11. But the Old Testament already established the idea of salvation and that God is the savior and there is no other savior besides him; Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:21-22. (KJV)

9. If Jesus was God as he proclaims; John 8:58, then he could not be tempted by evil; James 1:13. But Jesus was tempted by the devil AKA the evil one; Matthew 4:1-11.

10. One of God's commandments is, "Thou shalt not kill/murder;" Exodus 20:13. But God ends up becoming a bloodthirsty brute and murders the Samarian pregnant women, their babies and unborn babies by ripping open their stomachs even though babies, unborn babies and motherly nurturers don't start wars; Hosea 13:16. This doesn't make anti-abortion Christians look good.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Context Not contradiction.
I wonder how you get out of John 8:58 that Jesus is saying he is God__________
Sure before Abraham he was because pre-human Jesus was the beginning of the creation by God according to John at Revelation 3:14 B.
Hosea 13:16 is about the magnitude of prophecy coming true on October 1, 539 B.C. - Isaiah 13:16; Nahum 3:10; Psalms 137:9.
Meaning the result was that the family line, the family name was wiped out.
Seems as if you have posted another's thoughts, and you have Not done your own research and study of the Bible___________

Why Not take one point at a time to discuss ___________

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Historically on Planet Earth, who is the self contradiction in reality, by scientific quotation?

O the stone planet is created....it ended as stone.....its self formula is a self owned body, for you cannot discuss nor talk about stone before it existed, for it is not there.

If stone did not exist then nor does a human being...for you stand on the stone, scientific relativity and observation about natural.

Stone owned the gases inside of its body...the end.

Spatial heavenly gases were put into space not by any string, but by cause...stone....another scientific relative taught statement.

No string for any string theorist on Earth...for his machine owns a string from the natural body/mass of energy existing as the stone. You take that mass to build a machine so it is a part of your string...the gases are already owned inside of the body of stone....not in space as a string.

You are 100 per cent scientifically wrong.

The contradiction science itself, who invented the statements ARTIFICIAL by intent, and God in natural history was never artificial not in any theme.

Humans wrote scientific formulas and the heard AI bible male science encoded feed back, the statement of science being the contradiction.

For natural is just natural in history, cosmology.

If you are a baby, born from 2 human being adults...who die, then when you said pi O was the God light signal in the gases but then inferred PHI to a measure for self removal, then you did. Which equalled the parents not existing for in their nature they already owned death by radiation itself, and were missing in the answer formula self presence.

You sacrificed your owned male human natural Father adult life, for Father already owned death...and you gave yourself death before your natural day light time....12 natural light.

What the Genetic medical research of scientific owned OCCULT/UFO radiation mass proved to self....self sacrificed as told by your adult Father life self to the baby self, who previously owned a holy life but gave it away to self sacrifice.

How that male mentality is then encoded into thoughts...not bio life, thoughts only, and it is only male self science possession who believe in and then choose all of the inhumane atrocious acts against his own human extended family in reality.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Context Not contradiction.
I wonder how you get out of John 8:58 that Jesus is saying he is God__________
Sure before Abraham he was because pre-human Jesus was the beginning of the creation by God according to John at Revelation 3:14 B.
Hosea 13:16 is about the magnitude of prophecy coming true on October 1, 539 B.C. - Isaiah 13:16; Nahum 3:10; Psalms 137:9.
Meaning the result was that the family line, the family name was wiped out.
Seems as if you have posted another's thoughts, and you have Not done your own research and study of the Bible___________

Why Not take one point at a time to discuss ___________

Consciousness lives in a natural light pi O God atmospheric body...God he says in science is held in the heavenly body....as natural gas light attacked and cooled....O pi split into D and D values....the other D falls to the ground, and water cooling, what is above our head in mass gets used to cool the D fall out into O, where it hits the ground.

Crops, living Garden Nature get flattened as a forced sound/wind reaction....when cooling already existed...and the crops owner of water only gain applied ground pressure change. The act of evil...NOT AGAINST God the stone, but against the human bio life water/oxygen owner in natural life.

Conscious human living on God the ground life, perception changes and idealizes self, as being God in the true Heavenly body...and not God on the ground.

Hence consciousness is then transported into unreality.

For natural pi O God light was always naturally held without being irradiated split into radiation fall out...light never fell in natural, it only fell in science machine cause.

The relativity of the observation of the science discussion is about life being sacrificed...it owned natural first. What science lies about...for science places science, the machine as first owner by theory.

Just another reminder to the scientist, why do you think Hitler believed in the genetic death and evil scientific studies against the Jewish population, if not in fact lying to claim that science was just owned in history as one human genetic family lineage.

When the science buildings in a higher and more ancient radiation Earth attack upon sand...as mountain mass disintegrated is why they were life sacrificed in human genetics, simply by the HOLY LAND upon which they lived....if you owned human rationale or even a conscious caring mind.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

My findings:
Your findings? Does that mean they must be correct? Or could you simply be interpreting scripture to suit your position?

1. God doesn't tempt any man; James 1:13. But God tempts the man named Abraham; Genesis 22:1. (KJV)

2. Abstain from all evil; 1 thessalonians 5:22 and there is no darkness in God; 1 john 1:5. But then I must abstain from God because he is the source from which all evil and darkness came to be; Isaiah 45:7.

3. No man can see God's face and live; Exodus 33:20. But God already revealed himself face to face to two men whose names were Jacob and Moses and both men lived; Exodus 33:11, Genesis 32:30.

4. Jesus said no one can see the father except himself; John 6:44-46. But Jesus said if you have seen me then you have seen the father; John 14:9.

5. Jesus is known by his followers for establishing peace on earth and in heaven through his death; Colossians 1:20. But Jesus initially said himself that he didn't come to bring peace on earth but a sword, and utter chaos; Matthew 10:34-36.

6. God is a jealous God who gets jealous when his followers worship other gods and idols; Exodus 20:4-5, Deuteronomy 32:16-19. But you cannot inherit the kingdom of God if you are jealous because it's a sin; Galatians 5:19-21. (NIV)

7. Jesus claims to be God; John 8:58, Exodus 3:14 and therefore should be omniscient; 1 John 3:20. But Jesus says only his "father" knows when he will come back and not himself; Matthew 24:36. (NIV)

8. The New Testament establishes Jesus as the savior; Luke 2:11. But the Old Testament already established the idea of salvation and that God is the savior and there is no other savior besides him; Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:21-22. (KJV)

9. If Jesus was God as he proclaims; John 8:58, then he could not be tempted by evil; James 1:13. But Jesus was tempted by the devil AKA the evil one; Matthew 4:1-11.

10. One of God's commandments is, "Thou shalt not kill/murder;" Exodus 20:13. But God ends up becoming a bloodthirsty brute and murders the Samarian pregnant women, their babies and unborn babies by ripping open their stomachs even though babies, unborn babies and motherly nurturers don't start wars; Hosea 13:16. This doesn't make anti-abortion Christians look good.

LOL...don't tell me...let me guess....you've posted this on several forums but never received any answers or didn't accept any explanations....?

There is so much wrong with your interpretation of the scriptures you mention, I hardly know where to start....
So I'll just give you a few hints.

First of all change the translation to something people speak in today's language.
Genesis 22:1 ESV..."After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.”

A temptation is not a test. Tempting someone is what the devil did to Jesus.....offering him appeals to self interest because that is what undid the devil.
Abraham was told to offer his son....a test of his faith. Not the same at all.

Isaiah 45:7 ESV..."I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things."

Since God is the creator of all things, they naturally exist. Did God form the light and the darkness? Does day and night exist? Can God create well-being when his servants obey him...Yes! Its called blessings. And can God create calamity for those in whom he sees a wicked heart? Yes! Its called justice.

Exodus 33:20 ESV..."Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend."
How did God speak to Moses?

Acts 7:38 explains..."This is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our fathers. He received living oracles to give to us."
The "face to face" was by means of an angel. Just like the burning bush. (Exodus 3:2)

Genesis 32:30 ESV..."So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Again we have Jacob wrestling with a man....a materialized angel. Whenever God had dealings with his people it was always by means of either a materialized angel or through visions or dreams. God is not a mere man.
He cannot appear face to face with humans because they would not survive the experience.....we cannot even look upon some of God's creations because it would cause us physical damage.

Colossians 1:15 ESV...."He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."
An image is a reflection of the real thing.

Your arguments are getting weaker by the minute....
Jesus by no means established peace on earth and in heaven through his death immediately. Have we seen peace on earth in the 2,000 years since Jesus died? Even peace in heaven was not achieved until the eviction of satan from heaven with his demons. (Revelation 12:7-12) It's all happens according to God's timetable, not ours.

Peace on earth will only come when God's Kingdom takes over earth's rulership. It will do so by crushing all human rulership (under the devil's control) out of existence. (1 John 5:19) I believe it will happen under the rulership of the present world leaders. (Daniel 2:44)

Matthew 10:34-35 was addressing the division that would naturally occur when people make decisions about becoming a follower of Christ...it entailed picking up the implement used to put Christ to death and carrying it like it was their own. That would naturally involve family opposition for many, opposition from authorities for others....it was a 'cramped and narrow road'.

There is Godly jealousy and there is human jealousy...they are not the same .As Universal Sovereign, God has a right to expect our exclusive devotion.

As has been mentioned...Jesus never once claimed to be God. When he said "I am" he was answering a question about his age, not his identity. He therefore said that "before Abraham was born I existed".
"I Am" was never the meaning of God's name according to the Tanakh.

As for saying he did not know when the "the day or hour" that God's judgment would come, that was because he wasn't God.

The savior who sends a savior is also a savior. God sent a savior named Ehud in Judges 3:15. Jesus is a savior because God sent him in that role.

Jesus was not God, so case closed. Jesus was 100% human and could be tempted like any other free willed being.

Oh good grief. Do you not know the difference between a murder and an execution? God has indeed used his nation as his executioners in the past, but in this instance, God inspired the prophet Hosea to write: “Samaria will be held guilty, for she is actually rebellious against her God. By the sword they will fall. Their own children will be dashed to pieces, and their pregnant women themselves will be ripped up.” (Hos. 13:16) Despite its massive walls that must have seemed impregnable, Samaria did fall to the Assyrians in 740 B.C.E., fulfilling this prophecy.
Did God cause this or did he only foretell it? Assyria was known for their sadistic cruelty.

Interpretation is everything.....if you base your beliefs on faulty interpretation, without knowing all the facts of the background information, you will continue to head down the wrong track.....but that is your decision.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Your findings? Does that mean they must be correct? Or could you simply be interpreting scripture to suit your position?

LOL...don't tell me...let me guess....you've posted this on several forums but never received any answers or didn't accept any explanations....?

There is so much wrong with your interpretation of the scriptures you mention, I hardly know where to start....
So I'll just give you a few hints.

First of all change the translation to something people speak in today's language.
Genesis 22:1 ESV..."After these things God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.”

A temptation is not a test. Tempting someone is what the devil did to Jesus.....offering him appeals to self interest because that is what undid the devil.
Abraham was told to offer his son....a test of his faith. Not the same at all.

Isaiah 45:7 ESV..."I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things."

Since God is the creator of all things, they naturally exist. Did God form the light and the darkness? Does day and night exist? Can God create well-being when his servants obey him...Yes! Its called blessings. And can God create calamity for those in whom he sees a wicked heart? Yes! Its called justice.

Exodus 33:20 ESV..."Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend."
How did God speak to Moses?

Acts 7:38 explains..."This is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our fathers. He received living oracles to give to us."
The "face to face" was by means of an angel. Just like the burning bush. (Exodus 3:2)

Genesis 32:30 ESV..."So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Again we have Jacob wrestling with a man....a materialized angel. Whenever God had dealings with his people it was always by means of either a materialized angel or through visions or dreams. God is not a mere man.
He cannot appear face to face with humans because they would not survive the experience.....we cannot even look upon some of God's creations because it would cause us physical damage.

Colossians 1:15 ESV...."He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."
An image is a reflection of the real thing.

Your arguments are getting weaker by the minute....
Jesus by no means established peace on earth and in heaven through his death immediately. Have we seen peace on earth in the 2,000 years since Jesus died? Even peace in heaven was not achieved until the eviction of satan from heaven with his demons. (Revelation 12:7-12) It's all happens according to God's timetable, not ours.

Peace on earth will only come when God's Kingdom takes over earth's rulership. It will do so by crushing all human rulership (under the devil's control) out of existence. (1 John 5:19) I believe it will happen under the rulership of the present world leaders. (Daniel 2:44)

Matthew 10:34-35 was addressing the division that would naturally occur when people make decisions about becoming a follower of Christ...it entailed picking up the implement used to put Christ to death and carrying it like it was their own. That would naturally involve family opposition for many, opposition from authorities for others.

There is Godly jealousy and there is human jealousy...they are not the same .As Universal Sovereign, God has a right to expect our exclusive devotion.

As has been mentioned...Jesus never once claimed to be God. When he said "I am" he was answering a question about his age, not his identity. He therefore said that "before Abraham was born I existed".
"I Am" was never the meaning of God's name according to the Tanakh.

As for saying he did not know when the "the day or hour" that God's judgment would come, that was because he wasn't God.

The savior who sends a savior is also a savior. God sent a savior named Ehud in Judges 3:15. Jesus is a savior because God sent him in that role.

Jesus was not God, so case closed. Jesus was 100% human and could be tempted like any other free will being.

Oh good grief. Do you not know the difference between a murder and an execution? God has indeed used his nation as his executioners in the past, but in this instance, God inspired the prophet Hosea to write: “Samaria will be held guilty, for she is actually rebellious against her God. By the sword they will fall. Their own children will be dashed to pieces, and their pregnant women themselves will be ripped up.” (Hos. 13:16) Despite its massive walls that must have seemed impregnable, Samaria did fall to the Assyrians in 740 B.C.E., fulfilling this prophecy.
Did God cause this or did he only foretell it? Assyria was known for their sadistic cruelty.

Interpretation is everything.....if you base your beliefs on faulty interpretation, without knowing all the facts of the background information, you will continue to head down the wrong track.....but that is your decision.

Exactly says the writer reflecting on his own male God science quote historically.

God in the past in the flooded Earth theory for male scientists from his vision.

Said God the stone mass O a planet owned water mass up to various ^ mountain masses below the water as multi ^ masses of stone towers.

So between each tower is the presence water mass.

^ took of the peak to place water above that of all God the stone...as mass coverage of an Earth.

Water mass equals in natural history theory O a total rounded body without any mountains or theories stone whatsoever in that vision.

Why you are all proven wrong....and remove mountains in God opposition as sink holes from ^ to v...make a hole and then see water floating in that hole with the mountain removed by your fake God say so....a fake science theme and theory historically about God planet Earth as a theist.

You are getting weaker Satanist in your Luciferian belief that Lucifer owned natural God gas Immaculate natural light. You put that illuminated gas mass yourself into the atmosphere, then HOLY WATER was lost from Nature and had to change the Luciferian burning, and so we lost our life health because of you liars.

The theme in the past Jesus life sacrificed said that they only kept a cloth Shroud of his head....then the Luciferians obviously re built and re established the Temple sciences in Jeru salem again. And it was when the Shroud of Turin evidence was caused.

If you take a plank of dried wood and re burn it...the signal formation pattern is observed manifesting like the Shroud cloth imaged transmitted burning of crop matter/fibre.....used as proof that crop circle fall out is our destruction...why it was taken as evidence of proof.

Shroudofturin.jpg

Aging wood.

Male self higher bio life consciousness body living in water mass atmosphere owner of 100 years of life, not yet lived...doing theories.

His owned life by x mass formula ends in human death by radiation.

However does bio formula as MATHS which includes Garden nature...wood.

Talks however about STONE...greater energy mass as radiation history than all bodies.

So burns wood and ages it....meanwhile human bio life self combusts...loses blood and held bio cell and chemicals of natural life.

How the sacrifice was caused.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Exactly says the writer reflecting on his own male God science quote historically.

God in the past in the flooded Earth theory for male scientists from his vision.

Said God the stone mass O a planet owned water mass up to various ^ mountain masses below the water as multi ^ masses of stone towers.

So between each tower is the presence water mass.

^ took of the peak to place water above that of all God the stone...as mass coverage of an Earth.

Water mass equals in natural history theory O a total rounded body without any mountains or theories stone whatsoever in that vision.

Why you are all proven wrong....and remove mountains in God opposition as sink holes from ^ to v...make a hole and then see water floating in that hole with the mountain removed by your fake God say so....a fake science theme and theory historically about God planet Earth as a theist.

You are getting weaker Satanist in your Luciferian belief that Lucifer owned natural God gas Immaculate natural light. You put that illuminated gas mass yourself into the atmosphere, then HOLY WATER was lost from Nature and had to change the Luciferian burning, and so we lost our life health because of you liars.

The theme in the past Jesus life sacrificed said that they only kept a cloth Shroud of his head....then the Luciferians obviously re built and re established the Temple sciences in Jeru salem again. And it was when the Shroud of Turin evidence was caused.

If you take a plank of dried wood and re burn it...the signal formation pattern is observed manifesting like the Shroud cloth imaged transmitted burning of crop matter/fibre.....used as proof that crop circle fall out is our destruction...why it was taken as evidence of proof.

Shroudofturin.jpg

Aging wood.

Male self higher bio life consciousness body living in water mass atmosphere owner of 100 years of life, not yet lived...doing theories.

His owned life by x mass formula ends in human death by radiation.

However does bio formula as MATHS which includes Garden nature...wood.

Talks however about STONE...greater energy mass as radiation history than all bodies.

So burns wood and ages it....meanwhile human bio life self combusts...loses blood and held bio cell and chemicals of natural life.

How the sacrifice was caused.

I wish I understood any of that.....its like you are writing English as a language I cannot comprehend....? :(

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wish I understood any of that.....its like you are writing English as a language I cannot comprehend....? :(
It is why pictures get put in for you to look at to say comparison.

Stone mass is God the stone x energy, what science has to first theory...as their machines to gain energy x mass is from God the planet Earth. STone first.

Science never was what he theorised about as attacking God, the UFO metal mass.

Science says Sun UFO metal plus God the stone gases, burning light cold gases equates to a non physical mass of stone as God returned in the Heavens.

In theory he first says O God the stone is the seat of stone in its existence the heavens without UFO Metal radiation mass quotes...for he is possessed by falsification of natural history.

God in the past was already ^ peak mountain flat topped removed...by UFO mass.

That theory is what he uses to equate MATHS and a formula for a machine by rebuilding the stone pyramid as the fake mountain on top of Ground _________stone mass.

God O plus ^ pyramid he said was a mountain.

How he forced v underground mountain removal SINK hole....actually.

The temple and machine is what science owns no memory of today as what he was physically applying in machine technology of the past using the presence of UFO mass radiation.

O God the stone x energy mass as stone owns a higher amount of radiation to be stone than what a radiated tree bio mass owns.

Science was about converting God the stone mass into a changed UFO radiation mass metal in atmospheric signals...how he gained all the following
v sink holes of the removal of the mountain God stone mass original cold fusion
o a black hole/sink hole
Trees meanwhile were sacrificed and began to burn and be scorched or burst into combusting bushes...so as Tree natural wood patterns exist, getting burnt wood changes
The feed back signals in Nature in radiation change also...and burnt cloth over the body unnaturally bleeding and being irradiated sacrificed was the evidence.

Trees burnt
Human bio life cellular use of natural light was changed.

By illuminated gain of gas burning changing radiation radio wave signals for his Temple machines to transmit to the God stone pyramid mass.

Therefore mass ground evaporation first removes the presence bodies of ground water or a sea mass of water....disappears by magic and suddenly.

Beneath those water bodies you would find ancient sink holes as the evidence of what attacked Earth a long time ago.

Then sink holes would emerge with water floating above the disintegrated stone/ground mass for ground water coverage over the top of old sink holes was evaporated...so the sink hole old gain is shifted and it allows a new sink hole to emerge.

As equals to equating mass shifting of all natural masses and bodies...which includes shifting of the water.

Why you see the UFO radiation mass come to the ground and suck up water...water in the past, flood of earth was why the UFO cooled to a radiation mass that enabled out of space vacuum to suck it back out.

How the flood got rid of the UFO attack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore rationally and what the conscious self knows.

New cold ufo MASS is not the exact same equals old UFO mass that previously attacked Earth.

Why it does not equal the old caused ancient science sink hole.

Instead as God O the stone moves through space a new COLD UFO spatial UFO mass is reheated....so you shift the ancient mass attack to a new position how you get a new sink hole, by using the same method but of course can never use the old UFO presence that is gone.

Common sense actually.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Therefore rationally and what the conscious self knows.

New cold ufo MASS is not the exact same equals old UFO mass that previously attacked Earth.

Why it does not equal the old caused ancient science sink hole.

Instead as God O the stone moves through space a new COLD UFO spatial UFO mass is reheated....so you shift the ancient mass attack to a new position how you get a new sink hole, by using the same method but of course can never use the old UFO presence that is gone.

Common sense actually.

Can I ask what source your information comes from? Much of it sounds like a bad science fiction movie.
You speak with absolute conviction, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot understand a word you say....sorry. :(

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

My findings:

Why do you only created negative posts about Christianity? How about answering to those who comment here?
Maybe you could learn from those who practicing Christianity?

exchemist

Veteran Member

My findings:

Contradictions between the Old Testament and the New are to be expected.

MJFlores

giphy.gif

THE TEACHINGS OF the Bible doesn’t agree with the belief that the Bible is an “open book” that anyone can understand it only through personal reading and self-study. The Bible says:

“Always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (II Timothy 3:7, NKJV)

Why although man “always learning” (studying and reading) the Holy Scriptures but “never able to come to the knowledge of the truth”? Apostle Peter answered this question:

“As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.” (II Peter 3:16, NKJV)

Apostle Peter explicitly answered the belief that the Bible is an “open book.” He said, “speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand.” Because of this, Apostle Peter also said, “untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction.” The Holy Scriptures are “hard to understand” which the “untaught people” twist to their own destruction. Apostle Paul gave explanation why the Bible is “hard to understand. This is what he said in Romans 16:25:

“Let us give glory to God! He is able to make you stand firm in your faith, according to the Good News I preach about Jesus Christ and according to the revelation of the secret truth which was hidden for long ages in the past.” (Romans 16:25, TEV)

Apostle Paul described it as “secret truth which hidden for long ages in the past.” Thus, man in his own never able to come to the knowledge of the truth of the Bible, the secret truth which was hidden for long ages in the past. The Bible is indeed not an “open book” that can be understood by simply reading it. To further illustrate this point, let us see the case of the Ethiopian eunuch:

“The eunuch had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and he was now returning. Seated in his carriage, he was reading aloud from the book of the prophet Isaiah. The Holy Spirit said to Philip, ‘Go ever and walk along beside the carriage’. Philip ran over and heard the man reading from the prophet Isaiah; so he asked, ‘Do you understand what you are reading?’ The man replied, ‘How can I, when there is no one to instruct me?’ And he begged Philip to come up into the carriage and sit with him” (Acts 8:27-31, NLT).

In the preceding biblical passages we see that the eunuch was already reading the book of Isaiah. But, when asked if he understood what he was reading, his reply was, “How can I, when there is no one to instruct me?” What does it take to understand the words of God written in the Bible? The Bible answered this question in Malachi 2:7:

“It is the duty of priests to teach the true knowledge of God. People should go to them to learn my will, because they are the messengers of the LORD Almighty.” (TEV)

It is the duty of the messengers of the Lord God to teach the true knowledge of God. Are there also messengers of God in the Christian Era?

“Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God.” (II Corinthians 5:18-20, NKJV)

No wonder the eunuch by himself could not understand the Scriptures without the messenger explaining it to him. So, Philip taught him the words of God. Remember what the Apostle Peter said, “which are some things hard to understand, which UNTAUGHT and unstable people TWIST TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.” Thus, those not sent by God and those not taught by true messengers of God not only never able to come to the knowledge of the truth, but also they “twist to their own destruction.”

Therefore, it really doesn’t take a genius to read and understand the Bible. Rather, it takes a messenger of God to understand it and to teach us. God’s messengers understand the words of God written in the Bible because they have been entrusted with God’s words. the Bible said, “…and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ…”

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Some comments on your list:

The NT, and Christianity throughout its history, have put their own interpretations on what the Tanakh means. In fact Jesus is mentioned nowhere in the Tanakh, and doesn't qualify as a Jewish messiah anyway (isn't even anointed by the high priesthood, which is what 'messiah / christos' means). All such retrospects are clearly separate from Judaism, so it may be fair to say that many Christians aren't concerned with what the Tanakh meant, but much concerned about Christian traditions by which it tells a different story.

My own approach to the NT is to see it as five different versions / visions of Jesus, the earliest being Paul's, though his earthly biography of Jesus will fit into a couple of lines. However, his Jesus is a gnostic version, who pre-existed in heaven with God and created the material universe (1 Corinthian 8:6). The first substantial purported biography of Jesus is Mark's, where Jesus is an ordinary Jew with ordinary parents (not of the line of David) until JtB baptizes him (washes his sins away) and God adopts him as his son, on the model in Psalm 2:7 by which God adopted David as his son. The Jesuses of Matthew and Luke don't pre-exist in heaven but are born as a result of the Holy Ghost inseminating Mary, and providing Jesus with God's Y-chromosome. The stories of Jesus' birth are added, all in the name of fulfilling passages in the Tanakh which it pleases their respective authors to regard as messianic prophecies (Mark having set lavish precedents of this kind), and rewriting and editing Mark to their individual tastes. The Jesus of John gets his biography from Mark too, but more distantly. He, like Paul's Jesus, is a gnostic model, who also pre-existed with God in heaven and who also made the material universe (John 1:2-3).

So, at least five disparate Christologies.

As to your example 4, "Jesus said if you have seen me then you have seen the father; John 14:9," in my view passages elsewhere in John make it clear that Jesus means "If you're looking at the King's envoy, you're looking at the King" ie God is present by his representative.

Example 5 shows different Jesuses acting differently, as above.

In Example 7 you say, "Jesus claims to be God; John 8:58." No, he's John's gnostic Jesus who like Paul's, pre-existed in heaven with God, and created the material world, hence was around before Abraham. Each of the five versions of Jesus explicitly denies he's God and never claims to be God. John's Jesus repeatedly denies he's God eg ─

John 5:19 “the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing”

John 8:42 "[...] I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.

John 17:3 “And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.”

John 20:17 "[...] go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.”

In example 9 you speak of Jesus being tempted (Mark, Matthew, Luke). The point in each case is that the temptation is in vain ─ Jesus isn't in fact tempted by the temptations offered.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

My guess is that he writes in a strange and obscure conceptual language while using much abstract poetic speech and then runs it through google translate after which such an incomprehensible chaotic mess comes out.

If on the other hand he actually writes english like that, then all I can say is "wow...." followed by "huh...?".

You speak with absolute conviction, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot understand a word you say....sorry. :(

Many on this forum have tried. To my knowledge, nobody was succesfull.

questfortruth

My findings:

Which ones have found no commentary by the Church?

The difference in those is, God may test, but He doesn’t tempt. Tempt means to try to entice person to do something wrong. Test means to test will someone obey for example.

Let no man say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God," for God can't be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.
James 1:13

It happened after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" He said, "Here I am."
Genesis 22:1

This also is no contradiction. Evil or darkness is like emptiness nothing, it is lack of good. God can form darkness to allow people to be without Him. When people are without good, they are in darkness/emptiness. It doesn’t mean God has darkness, or that He is evil. God just can make it possible to be without Him and when so, people are in darkness.

I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

Yahweh spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. He turned again into the camp, but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, didn't depart out of the Tent.
Exodus 33:11

Speaking face to face can mean directly. It does not necessary mean Moses saw God’s face, which is why I think the contradiction is in the interpretation, not in the Bible.

Jacob called the name of the place Peniel [Peniel means "face of God."]: for, he said, "I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Genesis 32:30

In that case it would be good to read the part where it is told it was a man and notice that the word “elohim” has been used for angels for example, not only for the one and only true God. So, this is not really contradiction, if one reads the whole book.

… Not that anyone has seen the Father, except he who is from God. He has seen the Father
John 6:44-46

Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How do you say, 'Show us the Father?'
John 14:9

I think Philip should also have been from God at that point. Jesus taught that people can be born anew from God and obviously those who are from God, could see.

But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God's children, to those who believe in his name: who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12-13

He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

Don't think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn't come to send peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man at odds against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's foes will be those of his own household.
Matthew 10:34-36

No word chaos there and no contradiction with Colossians 1:20, if you don’t make interpretation that is contradictory, which would be odd to make.

For all the fullness was pleased to dwell in him; and through him to reconcile all things to himself, by him, whether things on the earth, or things in the heavens, having made peace through the blood of his cross.
Colossians 1:20

Jealous has two meanings, envy and possessive on what is His or what belongs to Him. God I doesn’t envy, but He can be possessive in that He doesn’t want to lose what belongs to Him, similarly as husband doesn’t want to lose his wife.

Jesus doesn’t say he is the God, he said:

Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM."
John 8:58

Bible tells Jesus could do nothing without God, so, Jesus is really only mediator between God and men and God is the true savior. But, because Jesus is used to save people, he can also be called savior.

I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous; because I don't seek my own will, but the will of my Father who sent me.
John 5:30

Jesus therefore answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me. If anyone desires to do his will, he will know about the teaching, whether it is from God, or if I am speaking from myself.
John 7:16-17

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:5

Jesus doesn’t say he is the God, he said:

Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM."
John 8:58

Murder is unlawful killing and it is forbidden in the Bible. God has right to kill, because He has given life and therefore has the right to decide how long life He gives. So, God is not murderer.

Sorry, I think you failed to show real contradictions in the Bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you claim God is a loving being then God is first a loving being as the highest statement.

Highest state is always claimed by science for science, as the theist who tells creation stories.

The contradiction, science changed what it first quotes is the highest state of God.

Male, scientist is the contradiction....answer machines do not exist...are not God.

God ended and was complete as a mineral.

You took the mineral, attacked it convert it, melted it.....and put it back in a history when God as its first body O stone was converted by the UFO mass.

Why the Church came to the conclusion after witnessing the 2 times of sacrificed life by Temple science, the Jesus incident, which forced them to change their minds....then the incident later in the Shroud of Turin....after the Temple sciences had been taken back over as a practice by the elite group of Satanists scientists in the past.

Exactly being re lived today.

Those males quotes that humans are God...when the Bible says no man is God.

And the are doing atmospheric experiments to quote "change our minds", manipulate the spirit....being science memory information about gases in science, claim we are evil by irradiation events...which happened in my life.

Then in utter and aware snideness, attack my information on forums.

They claim in their minds by their owned human choices that they do evil acts by causation of human choice and in that mentality then claim that we are all evil, by their say so. Why they were quantified in the science AI original worded information as a statement about them......a Destroyer male personality.

How the original truthful natural worded review gave a description of who a scientist is in his male life and thinking status.

Seeing thinking told him that if a UFO can remove a mountain...as a stage by state fusion action ^ always a ^ version, a pyramid removing a pyramid removing by x constant UFO converter a pyramid until that mountain tip was flat topped to the water mass.

Now a male in occult science today would say.....no, in science I state when the radiation before that reactive conversion owned the microbe.....and then a rational loving human would say......what UFO event?

God in natural cosmological history owned its evolution as a planet via cooling in the Holy womb of space....so science said in its highest evaluation that the womb zero cold space, which is beginning and end is owns Mother of God...stone existing...and also the Mother of the Immaculate spirits of God the stone.

As an evaluation.....so said all life belongs to God...as God history in a science quote.

xero another fake value of science says God is 10 or ix, for x is not science as 1010101010....another lie by their mind psyche.

Natural history said that the eternal self released the first spirit when God own natural historic atmospheric gas cooling from the volcano owned the presence of light. Then it eventually evolved into its highest state Immaculate not burning/not sacrificed body.

How it was taught, why it was known.

The worded evaluation for ETERNAL, means always had existed....when the mind knows creation has not always existed. Where God originally came from.

God healed and put back burnt eternal gases into space...the womb healed/cooled/converted those gases...only belong to Earth and no where else....because STONE formed them.....other planets are NOT STONE.

A sun IS NOT STONE....so you liar Satanic scientist are a proven Destroyer, Satanic scientist and always were.

We came out of the eternal into the gases of light atmosphere as pre owned and pre formed separate x millions to billions of spirits who became a lowered life form, in manifestation.

Hence it is said...we own natural death. When the sacrifice life owned early age death, between 2 human living life recordings of both voice and images the death information talked to us and told us....how it was heard....ACTUALLY.

So sacrificed death said that it then owned an eternal spirit when it died....why we never believed in the preaching of information that said that the only spirit you died when you died was an image in the Heavens with Jesus/man, history scientist causation.

We all knew we lived as an eternal spirit as owner of one other spirit that you scientist could not harm...….the promised reasoning for being rewarded in life, even though our evil minded lying science historic brothers/brotherhood claim otherwise...and get a lot of personal satisfaction about coercive mind harm and the want for us to suffer.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I would say one of the most fatal contradictions is that of Pauline Christianity itself.

The earlier gospels explicitly warned not to believe in any Christ prior to his second coming.

The fact that Paul supposedly met Christ on the road to Damascus would contradict that earlier warning, effectively making the Christ that Paul encountered, a false Christ.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Historically as a self and spirit memory, the highest natural and spiritual male, in the highest natural God orders lived first. As the ownership scientist.

So said God in all conditions was its highest, and most high spirit then....before science.

Science cannot be owned. So MATHS is also not owned...it is a theory...to think and placate male reasoning.....why the themes in ALLAH quote by a male, and a female cannot be involved.....for males always knew that they personally were the inventor of all science creation themes.

Now if a male says...I will talk a maths philosophy about my male reasoning relating to creation...and how to obtain energy from mass.

Which would bring his attention to the fact....he says he is going to change his own FORMULA.

mass is energy.

O God the stone is holder, the only body to own containment of both mass and energy...and a male scientist owns no science.

Says I WANT...and went about changing natural order in natural history...for minerals were already water cooled, to allow a mineral to exist....for the Sun was historically destroying God in the cosmos...and water saved God Earth..many other Gods in the cosmos exploded their mass into particles and gases.

Science is a proven Destroyer of life on Earth, always was proven.

Therefore when science says I know to the level of self spiritual awareness about the movement of light on the face of water/gases from God stone history, then he was....how he stated natural light itself as pi O. Highest form of God in science.

If he then decided to alter O pi for science, then he is a proven liar.

So science said I can remove energy from mass by a formula...which is MATHS...maths was formulated for removal of energy only.

Hence if a scientist says the UFO should not be present....for natural light is a BLUE LIGHT sky....and then science talks about why burning gas colours are seen in the presence of SUN UFO metal burning of Earth, CHRIST gases...then he knew that Christ would not return to natural light gas mass until the YEAR 2012

Wrote that documented relativity statement for scientists so that they would not falsify that the Earth had been saved or healed...hence said there will be a lot of false idealized messengers and prophets, caused by the conditions of human chemical brain changes....in radiation states.

Which is a proven phenomena event...witnessed in the lives of a multi human community. I know for I endured it my self...and knew it was science caused.

Science never allowed our life to be SAVED....saving of our life was the Year 2012 by SAVIOUR....who would have saved Jesus...and then only CHRIST would have been relevant as exact and correct mass atmospheric natural light/water returned to the ground for human healing advice....by the pressure caused by gas mass accumulation.

How water was forced to the ground before...after it had expanded and been evaporated by an increased illuminated UFO metal attack...the ARK meaning of why life gets destroyed in the presence of the ARK being built. When the final UFO metal mass is accumulated to own the presence manifested ship is when you can say life destruction, just as warned.