• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tomorrow

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I am just curious. You mention "if you commit suicide, then you might return as a centipede". I have been thinking about it, and never read in Hindu Scripture that suicide gets you punished into animal life. So is this certain?

Why you think suicide would make you an animal in next life? You don't harm anyone.

It's just my twisted sense of humor at work. ;) When I was "at war" with a relative I used to say I hoped I'd come back as a poison mushroom, work my way into her spinach salad and giver her liver failure. Now that's nasty. :D

"How important is it for you to wake up tomorrow morning?"

Very. While I know that resurrection to life on the soon to be restored paradise earth is a trustworthy promise, I also know that the dead cannot praise Jehovah. According to Bible prophecy and chronology, we are currently living in the last days of this old wicked system of things. Jesus said that in this time "This good news of the kingdom will be preached throughout the entire inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) To have a full share in being a part of that work and serving my God in this most significant worldwide effort to help others is extremely important to me. I absolutely want to wake up tomorrow morning!