• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tomorrow is almost here

Riders

It's Inauguration day! Can't wait to watch Biden being sworn in. But what about the Capital in all our states? Any guess as to how much violence will be out and about?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It's Inauguration day! Can't wait to watch Biden being sworn in. But what about the Capital in all our states? Any guess as to how much violence will be out and about?

Hopefully none but i won't be holding my breath

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It's Inauguration day! Can't wait to watch Biden being sworn in. But what about the Capital in all our states? ny guess as to how much violence will be out and about?

I don't see it as a happy day. We have soilders on each corner of our state capitol. They shut DC down. No one. Is allowed in.

It's a mess. I'll be staying indoors but even so, while I don't care for trump I don't hate him. The hate on both sides is killing our country more than building it up.

I'm not sure what would happen but parading for biden seems more like a revenge on trump rather than a benefit for our nation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to be celebrating tomorrow. Hopefully the turn away from authoritarian destruction of our institutions is ending and honor and decency can make a comeback.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone remember this strip from 1974?

hf713lsxgox51.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
From what I read a while back, the Bidens won't move into the White House right away. I think they said they were going to give the whole place a complete disinfection and thorough cleaning.

While they're at it, they might check for bugs or any signs of sabotage. You never know what Trump might have been doing in there for all this time.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's like the dark shroud will lift momentarily in the morning and let the sun shine through on all, before the work of cleaning up that ****pile that got left behind by the previous tenant of the White House whom the American people just evicted has to begin.

Yay!!! Welcome Joe and Kamal!! Welcome!

:hugehug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's finally over!
The President of the United States will soon again be able to speak in complete, coherent sentences without rambling.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And it cannot come a bit too soon. :D:D:D
Out with the old, in with the new!!!!!
I feel a bit sorry for Trump, but that's just my personality. I do not like to see anyone suffer.
No more juvenile bullying and insults, no more rambling and bragging, no more lies that are still outrageous lies in every alternate dimension, universe, and reality, and we'll get to see action instead of talking about "great plans" and doing nothing. Doing nothing, that is, unless it's acting against marginalized group.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
No more juvenile bullying and insults, no more rambling and bragging, no more lies that are still outrageous lies in every alternate dimension, universe, and reality, and we'll get to see action instead of talking about "great plans" and doing nothing. Doing nothing, that is, unless it's acting against marginalized group.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
At least no more that we will have to watch on national television.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
But that does not mean no more, as a leopard does not change its stripes.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well I sincerely hope, and feel, that there won't be any major violence. Welcome back from the alternate universe all Americans who have suffered during the Trump tenure. I don't see so much hate towards him, just some rational views as to him as a person and the damage he has done during his time. Much of the world cannot be wrong in their assessment of him, but those more fawning towards him can be such. Well done all those who brought America back from the brink.:heart:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I can't imagine those who live In DC. They are beginning to guard the state capitols. I'll watch people smile at biden but I'll stay indoors just in case people get hurt while others are smiling.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I sincerely hope, and feel, that there won't be any major violence. Welcome back from the alternate universe all Americans who have suffered during the Trump tenure. I don't see so much hate towards him, just some rational views as to him as a person and the damage he has done during his time. Much of the world cannot be wrong in their assessment of him, but those more fawning towards him can be such. Well done all those who brought America back from the brink.:heart:

Well, it's turning out as many of us expected it to. I remember at the beginning of Trump's term, people were treating it as a death sentence. It was only four short years, but few people thought it would ever end.