• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson Freed!

Notanumber

A Free Man
So first he was in the BNP, and then he started the EDL and now he's a force for good? Does that seem likely to you?

Like them or loath them, the BNP were the first to highlight the Islamic child rape scandal and because of Tommy the authorities were forced to protect the child victims from further abuse.

He started the EDL because he was disgusted to see the vile treatment that was being dished out to our brave returning soldiers. He left when rightwing thugs joined and ruined the cause. Anyone that has done any research would agree that he is a force for good.

Notanumber

A Free Man
This video explains everything.

https://www.bi***ute.com/video/b8Qt2owUgPU/

If Tommy was sent to prison for causing anxiety to defendants that had been found guilty, why was no one from the BBC sent to prison for causing anxiety to Cliff Richard who had committed no crime?

As can be seen by the link above, they are doing everything they can to silence him because they cannot refute what he says. The YouTube video would not play.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

At the beginning of ANY magistrates court hearing in England and Wales the defendant is offered the choice of trial by jury. He refused that offer and so was tried without a jury?

Why did he refuse the offer if (as you claim) he believed he would receive a get out of jail free card.

Notanumber

A Free Man
At the beginning of ANY magistrates court hearing in England and Wales the defendant is offered the choice of trial by jury. He refused that offer and so was tried without a jury?

Why did he refuse the offer if (as you claim) he believed he would receive a get out of jail free card.

I asked if you had any evidence to back up your claim that Tommy did not choose for his case to be tried by jury and it would seem that you do not have any.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I asked if you had any evidence to back up your claim that Tommy did not choose for his case to be tried by jury and it would seem that you do not have any.

:facepalm:. I do not believe it... How can someone, a british person, be so ignorant of British court proceedure

The choice was his, he made his choice, just because the LAW does not agree with you is not my problem.

Notanumber

A Free Man
:facepalm:. I do not believe it... How can someone, a british person, be so ignorant of British court proceedure

The choice was his, he made his choice, just because the LAW does not agree with you is not my problem.

Please state the times that Tommy Robinson has appeared before magistrates and on what specific charges relating to his last two prison terms.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Please state the times that Tommy Robinson has appeared before magistrates and on what specific charges relating to his last two prison terms.

What has this to do with the option that every accused has to select whether to be tried by magistrates or a jury?

Nothing, you know you are beaten so introduce strawmen, how typical

Yerda

Veteran Member
Like them or loath them, the BNP were the first to highlight the Islamic child rape scandal and because of Tommy the authorities were forced to protect the child victims from further abuse.

He started the EDL because he was disgusted to see the vile treatment that was being dished out to our brave returning soldiers. He left when rightwing thugs joined and ruined the cause. Anyone that has done any research would agree that he is a force for good.
He's a racist thug. Anyone that has done any research can see that.

Notanumber

A Free Man
What has this to do with the option that every accused has to select whether to be tried by magistrates or a jury?

Nothing, you know you are beaten so introduce strawmen, how typical

The pot calls the kettle sooty!

Provide your evidence or retract your stated claim.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I have stated my evidence, court proceedure. And court procedure does not need your approval

So all this was something that you just dreamt up and you tried to pass it off as fact.

Shame on you!

ChristineM

Premium Member
So all this was something that you just dreamt up and you tried to pass it off as fact.

Shame on you!

What is your problem?

Court proceedure include the choice. Yaxley lennon can only have refused a jury trial.

Sorry if that pops your bubble. Wait a moment, no i am not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How can someone, a british person, be so ignorant of British court proceedure
Look at how many Americans are completely oblivious about the American government systems in general? I mean, this site is more than sufficient proof that tons of Americans--even including those who were around and old enough to remember Clinton's impeachment--don't know what impeachment is. Now, granted, Americans are often dumb in terms of civics and government, but there is plenty of evidence to know y'all have your own loonies across the pond.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Look at how many Americans are completely oblivious about the American government systems in general? I mean, this site is more than sufficient proof that tons of Americans--even including those who were around and old enough to remember Clinton's impeachment--don't know what impeachment is. Now, granted, Americans are often dumb in terms of civics and government, but there is plenty of evidence to know y'all have your own loonies across the pond.

Magistrates court is the lowest court in the land, it is a basic tenet of british law that defendant is offered the opportunity to be tried in a higher court. If NAN does not know this it is very easy to check on Google. The problem is that he refuses to know because it pops his yaxley lennon is god bubble

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Magistrates court is the lowest court in the land, it is a basic tenet of british law that defendant is offered the opportunity to be tried in a higher court. If NAN does not know this it is very easy to check on Google. The problem is that he refuses to know because it pops his yaxley lennon is god bubble
Oh. Having a name put with that post makes it make some more sense, lol.