• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson arrested

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
That will not stop them from trying.

If they succeed the Muslim raping of young girls will not be reported because it will be a crime to do so.

Tommy has been imprisoned without this so imagine what it will be like if it becomes law.
My view on this is simple but accurate:
Do not even consider Sharia Law in the West (let alone implement it) as long as in the Middle East they do not allow Western Law
And knowing the Koran just a little bit, that would save us from Sharia Law for at least another few thousand years
(As in "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you". And then as seen from Muslim POV.
That means:"Islam don't want our Laws, so they should not impose theirs on us. Period")

Notanumber

A Free Man
Do not even consider Sharia Law in the West (let alone implement it) as long as in the Middle East they do not allow Western Law
And knowing the Koran just a little bit, that would save us from Sharia Law for at least another few thousand years
(As in "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you". And then as seen from Muslim POV.
That means:"Islam don't want our Laws, so they should not impose theirs on us. Period")

Thank you for your opinion but I feel it is more insidious than that.

When you have the former Tory party co-chairman Baroness Warsi, the Labour Party, the Liberal Democrat Party, the Scottish Nationalist Party and London mayor Sadiq Khan backing what are in effect Blasphemy laws it will not be long before the United Kingdom becomes an Islamic State.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
That will not stop them from trying.

If they succeed the Muslim raping of young girls will not be reported because it will be a crime to do so.

Tommy has been imprisoned without this so imagine what it will be like if it becomes law.

He was not jailed for what he said. he was jailed for contempt of court. in that he reveals details during a court case.
He could have said the same thing after the verdict without a problem.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

So?
The majority in any country imposes the law of their choice... that is democracy.
There is no chance that sharia law will be imposed in the west.
If every one became Muslim it would then be their choice.
There is as much chance of that as Saudi Arabia becoming a Christian country.

Notanumber

A Free Man
He was not jailed for what he said. he was jailed for contempt of court. in that he reveals details during a court case.
He could have said the same thing after the verdict without a problem.

2percent is only interested in publicising himself.

How many more times do you need to be told?

He said it after the verdict. They were attending court for sentencing.

Tommy asked some of them what they thought about the verdict that had already been handed down.

stvdv

A series of crimes so shocking, so abhorrent, Maggie Oliver had to speak out - doing so would cost her job and even risked a prison sentence. For decades vulnerable children, as young as 13, were being sexually abused and groomed by gangs of Asian men in Rochdale. After Detective Constable Maggie Oliver discovered dozens of cases of alleged abuse, she felt like a lonely voice calling out for people to act. Losing her job and at times her mind, Maggie dared to speak out when others wouldn’t in a bid to fight for justice. Britain's bravest copper Maggie joins us on the sofa. Broadcast on: 11/07/19

Truth or Dare

Thank you for sharing this youtube. Again it's about "Asians" (they play it safe using this word).
Finally people Dare to speak out the Truth ... Pakistani think it's normal to use excessive violence (according to reality)

It was also a Pakistan official threatening to "nuke the Netherlands" because Wilders organised a cartoon contest about Muhammed
They seem to have lost all kind of Common Sense (nuke another country over acartoon contest)
For me it is very simple "Where there is smoke there is fire"

But also something terribly wrong with the West, to let them get away with these things, even allowing them to have Sharia in the West; CRAZY
I can only come to 1 conclusion seeing the West allowing them to get away with these thing "The Middle East has the West by it's balls"

stvdv

So?
The majority in any country imposes the law of their choice... that is democracy.
There is no chance that sharia law will be imposed in the west.
If every one became Muslim it would then be their choice.
There is as much chance of that as Saudi Arabia becoming a Christian country.
Exactly. That is why it's best to keep Islam minimized in the West, because I don't want Sharia Law here
And it is very good to speak this out, as the Muslims speak out the same in the Middle East
Just perfectly fine to speak out that you like your culture and don't want others to mess with it

stvdv

Makes sense that overall "white males" are raping most. Because most people living in England are "white"
Yup. In Rotherham it is well over 70% white.
Why reply like this? I would say it is rather telling something. 70% is white, still all the raping is done by Pakistani in Rotherham.
Your reply might easily been understood that it's white men doing the rape in Rotherham. Which is false according to your articles.
ONLY in the rest of UK it's mainly "white males" raping most. That is what I meant with my reply, and that is the fact (as per your articles)

Note: I just read "Christians make up one of the two largest (non-Muslim) religious minorities in Pakistan". That gives us a whopping 1.6% Pakistani that are Christian. 96% practice Islam. So it seems fair and safe to conclude that these raping Pakistani might have been Muslim

Horrible what goes on there. so many people involved in this. Makes me wonder. I met a woman from England few weeks back she had been raped for over a decade over there. Even the mayor and police were having sex with her, so she could not even go to the police. Hence I know that this is reality what is happening over there. And it is much worse than what we read on the internet. But also here in Holland we have bad stories about child abuse.
Power corrupts while a lot of standards for police are very very low.
First things first:
1) Raping is wrong
2) Pakistani were doing the raping in Rotherham
3) Most Pakistani identify as Muslims
4) ONLY then comes the fact "Power corrupts"
5) ONLY then comes "Standards for police are very very low" (which is wrong, according to your article. They "WERE" very low; improved now)

Good you showed this article and showed that it is mostly done by "white men". But also lots of Asian men. I hope they can solve this horror.
The report is really focused on government mishandling and reform to prevent the same issue again. A breakdown of community outreach as well.
Yes, I was glad to read that they focus also on "Government mishandling"
But, I was also glad to read that they finally dared to speak out the Truth and mention that it were Pakistani who did the rape
If Pakistani are "grown up" enough to rape little girls of age 11 even, then you don't have to worry to tell this in their face and put it on TV even

If Pakistani don't like Wilders starting a Muhammad Cartoon Contest they even threaten to Nuke the Netherlands (country)
Not telling that it's Pakistani who are raping is false modesty. Pakistani tell it when they don't like it (with Wilders)
So Tommy is perfectly right shouting it from the roofs that he does not like Pakistani raping little girls in Rotherham

OR do you think it is better not to mention the word Pakistani, Islam and Muslim when we are talking about Rotherham and the raping?
OR do you think it is not good that Tommy shouts it from the roof how bad the rape in Rotherham is

Wilders stopped the contest when Pakistan threatened to Nuke the Netherlands
So obviously it's good to confront someone with it, when you don't like it

stvdv

Thank you for your opinion but I feel it is more insidious than that.

When you have the former Tory party co-chairman Baroness Warsi, the Labour Party, the Liberal Democrat Party, the Scottish Nationalist Party and London mayor Sadiq Khan backing what are in effect Blasphemy laws it will not be long before the United Kingdom becomes an Islamic State.
That was my initial fear also. And deep down I feel that you are right with what you write. But I can not proof it.
It seems Hitler all over again. Slowly and insidious wiggling it's way in. I hope I am wrong; I think not.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
How many more times do you need to be told?

He said it after the verdict. They were attending court for sentencing.

Tommy asked some of them what they thought about the verdict that had already been handed down.

You know very well reporting restrictions are not lifted till after the sentencing and the jury are released.

His retrial has shown he was guilty as charged.. he was not free to talk to the jury.

Notanumber

A Free Man
That was my initial fear also. And deep down I feel that you are right with what you write. But I can not proof it.
It seems Hitler all over again. Slowly and insidious wiggling it's way in. I hope I am wrong; I think not.

You are correct about Hitler shutting down free speech.

State propaganda can only thrive when no counter argument is allowed.

No doubt, oil and the money from it has a lot to do with the spread of Islam to previously free countries.

Tony Blair and his Labour Party invited many Islamic immigrants into the UK and called it Multiculturalism. This was Doublespeak that meant the enforced introduction of a new culture to replace the one that had served us well in the past. This is when Political Correctness reared its ugly head and was used to shutdown any objectors.

He may have done this because of pressure from oil rich Islamic countries but he also knew that these immigrants would vote for his party and he became one of the longest serving Prime Ministers that the UK has had in recent history.

The plan worked but at what cost to the country.

stvdv

You are correct about Hitler shutting down free speech.
State propaganda can only thrive when no counter argument is allowed.
Shutting down free speech is all about control. And not a good sign. A new Hitler will be terrible.

No doubt, oil and the money from it has a lot to do with the spread of Islam to previously free countries.

Tony Blair and his Labour Party invited many Islamic immigrants into the UK and called it Multiculturalism. This was Doublespeak that meant the enforced introduction of a new culture to replace the one that had served us well in the past. This is when Political Correctness reared its ugly head and was used to shutdown any objectors.
If the elite rules the world, then it means they are the ones dealing the cards. Also promoting multiculturalism. But I don't know why

He may have done this because of pressure from oil rich Islamic countries but he also knew that these immigrants would vote for his party and he became one of the longest serving Prime Ministers that the UK has had in recent history.

The plan worked but at what cost to the country.
I read "THE STRASBOURG RESOLUTIONS". Some say it's oil for Islamization. That makes sense to me. Otherwise why does the West give the power away? In the past they had plenty of wars to keep others out of their countries and now they allow them in. Strange change. makes no sense

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Why reply like this? I would say it is rather telling something. 70% is white, still all the raping is done by Pakistani in Rotherham.

I was paraphrasing demographic data.

Your reply might easily been understood that it's white men doing the rape in Rotherham. Which is false according to your articles.

I do not care what fantasy people create in their heads. I will mock it and move on as I normally do.

The report is only from 1997 to 2013 not 1897 to 2013.

ONLY in the rest of UK it's mainly "white males" raping most. That is what I meant with my reply, and that is the fact (as per your articles)

Which is isolated to specific dates. It is hardly fair to claim the data represents something it does not.

First things first:
1) Raping is wrong
2) Pakistani were doing the raping in Rotherham
3) Most Pakistani identify as Muslims
4) ONLY then comes the fact "Power corrupts"
5) ONLY then comes "Standards for police are very very low" (which is wrong, according to your article. They "WERE" very low; improved now)

My point about power was targeting cops and government officials.

Yes, I was glad to read that they focus also on "Government mishandling"
But, I was also glad to read that they finally dared to speak out the Truth and mention that it were Pakistani who did the rape
If Pakistani are "grown up" enough to rape little girls of age 11 even, then you don't have to worry to tell this in their face and put it on TV even

If Pakistani don't like Wilders starting a Muhammad Cartoon Contest they even threaten to Nuke the Netherlands (country)
Not telling that it's Pakistani who are raping is false modesty. Pakistani tell it when they don't like it (with Wilders)
So Tommy is perfectly right shouting it from the roofs that he does not like Pakistani raping little girls in Rotherham

OR do you think it is better not to mention the word Pakistani, Islam and Muslim when we are talking about Rotherham and the raping?
OR do you think it is not good that Tommy shouts it from the roof how bad the rape in Rotherham is
Wilders stopped the contest when Pakistan threatened to Nuke the Netherlands
So obviously it's good to confront someone with it, when you don't like it

Religious fanatics are religious fanatics. That is why I support vetting from problem states.

stvdv

This is undeniably political persecution. Tommy Robinson is a political prisoner and we are all witnessing the erosion of the justice system that once made Britain so great; all at the hands of the globalist agenda.

The 6 things you can do to SAVE Tommy's life
Thanks again. It's more than clear to me, that UK justice is no justice in this case anymore. Foul play. Many hidden agendas. How the justice system acts gives me no other choice. They are in this whole rape gang thing themselves ... neck deep. Islam has got UK justice system at their balls.

Only 1 way out and that is when UK citizen en mass go out and protest. But even then, we have seen with Hitler and other dictators, they might use again force to shut them all up. My grandfather who fought in the war predicted already 2 decades ago, that "Hitler" was far from over.

Tommy has my vote. For me it's easy to see the injustice here, and to see that UK justice try to safe their own neck. They are not free anymore.

DEPORT THEM: Sajid Javid Has Allowed Muslim Groomers BACK

Notanumber

A Free Man
Thanks again. It's more than clear to me, that UK justice is no justice in this case anymore. Foul play. Many hidden agendas. How the justice system acts gives me no other choice. They are in this whole rape gang thing themselves ... neck deep. Islam has got UK justice system at their balls.

Only 1 way out and that is when UK citizen en mass go out and protest. But even then, we have seen with Hitler and other dictators, they might use again force to shut them all up. My grandfather who fought in the war predicted already 2 decades ago, that "Hitler" was far from over.

Tommy has my vote. For me it's easy to see the injustice here, and to see that UK justice try to safe their own neck. They are not free anymore.

DEPORT THEM: Sajid Javid Has Allowed Muslim Groomers BACK

Political Islam strikes again - Boris Johnson compared to Adolf Hitler by chairman of the Conservative Muslim Forum

Islamists will keep on pushing and pushing until they get what they desire.