• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson arrested

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The Muslim Council of Britain has far too much political influence in the United Kingdom.

They will have demanded the persecution of Tommy to deter others from reporting these crimes.
That might be true also. It gets even more dirty
And how come they have political influence in UK (not even their own Middle East). Putin would never let that happen (I saw Putin claim this)
Why does The Queen let this happen. I know in 1970th England was in the oil in Middle East. Maybe it's all oil related still.

Few month back in Holland finally they admitted that million of euros came in from IS to fund extremist Mosques in Holland
I would not be surprised that this is all related on oil level.

rocala

Great pic of this intellectual heavyweight, with a suit and rows of learned books on the wall behind him.
I quite simply, in the interests of fair play, mentioned a particular speech. Sorry to not share your particular tastes but I did not even notice the decor.
I grew up in East London and knew well fascists and racists. I not only went to school with them, I later fought them on the streets. Compared to my childhood playmates Robinson is a liberal.

stvdv

I quite simply, in the interests of fair play, mentioned a particular speech. Sorry to not share your particular tastes but I did not even notice the decor.
I grew up in East London and knew well fascists and racists. I not only went to school with them, I later fought them on the streets. Compared to my childhood playmates Robinson is a liberal.
Good to hear from someone living close by where it all happened. For me it's all hearsay ... best to have first hand info. Thanks.

rocala

Thanks @stvdv It is all a bit surreal when I think about it. But truly I cannot imagine any people harder or more sadistic than those kids. Most became very involved in football hooliganism and later far right politics. I went to the Left.
In my twenties I grew a beard. Once in a pub I bumped into one of that crowd. He mentioned my beard. "Are you Jewish" he asked. "No, mostly English with some German and Irish". He was very relieved that he had not been boyhood friends with a "yid".

rocala

Great pic of this intellectual heavyweight,
Well I (like you I suspect) am not an intellectual heavyweight. However I am bright enough to see I.Q. being used as an attack on the right to form an opinion. Especially if that person is working class.

He's more likely to have done a bit of groping himself, in that tanning salon he ran in Luton. :D
Oh dear, working class girls trying to jazz up their lives with a tan. Has to be distasteful does it not. I hope you have proof, because this "groping" might become a libel issue.

You might be an anti racist but your class prejudices are very clear

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well I (like you I suspect) am not an intellectual heavyweight. However I am bright enough to see I.Q. being used as an attack on the right to form an opinion. Especially if that person is working class.

Oh dear, working class girls trying to jazz up their lives with a tan. Has to be distasteful does it not. I hope you have proof, because this "groping" might become a libel issue.

You might be an anti racist but your class prejudices are very clear
I know a violent yob when I see one.

rocala

Perhaps, but as well as I know a snob?
I expected more from someone who uses phrases such as "intellectual heavyweight".

Notanumber

A Free Man
That might be true also. It gets even more dirty
And how come they have political influence in UK (not even their own Middle East). Putin would never let that happen (I saw Putin claim this)
Why does The Queen let this happen. I know in 1970th England was in the oil in Middle East. Maybe it's all oil related still.

Few month back in Holland finally they admitted that million of euros came in from IS to fund extremist Mosques in Holland
I would not be surprised that this is all related on oil level.

I presume the Ramadhan Foundation has a connection with the MCB.

Ramadhan Foundation - ITV News

BTW, Tom Watson the deputy leader of the British Labour Party had a hand in it.

Last edited:

stvdv

I presume the Ramadhan Foundation has a connection with the MCB.
Ramadhan Foundation - ITV News
Some people have fear that Muslims will overtake I think. I don't think it will go so fast

Just saw some stats on USA. Only 1% Muslims and they expect it to be 2% after 20 years. If it were to double every 20 years, then it would take 150 years before 100% USA is Muslim. No need to worry about that ... that takes ages, don't you think?

But Holland is a different picture. Already 10% Muslims. IF that doubles every 20 years then in 100 years we have 100% Muslims. But Holland is very small, so on the world scale that is negligible. No worries there either.

At least when Muslims will conquer the world, at least, we at RF can say "you see Tommy was right" after all
In WW 2 it were also the Tommies that came to our rescue ... coincidence?

Thinking of WW 2, another option can also happen. That because of this Muslim hate, another Hitler stands up.

So I do think that we are not in a very healthy climate right now. Better solve these troubles. Because this easily can explode ... 1 way or the other.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Some people have fear that Muslims will overtake I think. I don't think it will go so fast

Just saw some stats on USA. Only 1% Muslims and they expect it to be 2% after 20 years. If it were to double every 20 years, then it would take 150 years before 100% USA is Muslim. No need to worry about that ... that takes ages, don't you think?

But Holland is a different picture. Already 10% Muslims. IF that doubles every 20 years then in 100 years we have 100% Muslims. But Holland is very small, so on the world scale that is negligible. No worries there either.

At least when Muslims will conquer the world, at least, we at RF can say "you see Tommy was right" after all

Thinking of WW 2, another option can also happen. That because of this Muslim hate, another Hitler stands up.

So I do think that we are not in a very healthy climate right now. Better solve these troubles. Because this easily can explode ... 1 way or the other.

It cannot be solved by ignoring the problem and criminalising anyone that refuses to ignore it.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
The Muslim Council of Britain has far too much political influence in the United Kingdom.

They will have demanded the persecution of Tommy to deter others from reporting these crimes.

Everything you suggest in those two sentences is total poppycock. with out even a semblance of reality.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Everything you suggest in those two sentences is total poppycock. with out even a semblance of reality.

This is another example of how dangerous Political Islam is.

New Islamophobia definition will create ‘bully’s charter’, ex equalities expert says

Last year a cross party group of MPs, co-chaired by Anna Soubry and Wes Stressing, published an inquiry into a working definition of Islamophobia.

The report stated: “Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness.”

The findings were subsequently backed by Labour, Liberal Democrats, SNP and London major Sadiq Khan, but its immediate introduction was rejected by Government, who argued it needed more consideration.

Police chiefs warn the proposed definition is too broad, warning it could hamper anti-terrorist operations such as stop and search or Prevent programmes to counter extremism as officers could be accused of Islamophobia for targeting Muslims.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
elizabeth tudor 1 hour ago

In Russia journalists DO NOT get locked up for reporting on MUSLIM RAPE GANGS. Actually Tommy is the first man anywhere in the history of the world to get locked up for exposing and reporting on MUSLIM RAPE GANGS!!!

He has never been locked up for exposing and reporting Muslim rape gangs, he was lock up for contempt of court.

He has never "exposed" anything. he published details about on an ongoing trial. The case had already been investigated by the police. he brought nothing new to the case.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
This is another example of how dangerous Political Islam is.

New Islamophobia definition will create ‘bully’s charter’, ex equalities expert says

Last year a cross party group of MPs, co-chaired by Anna Soubry and Wes Stressing, published an inquiry into a working definition of Islamophobia.

The report stated: “Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness.”

The findings were subsequently backed by Labour, Liberal Democrats, SNP and London major Sadiq Khan, but its immediate introduction was rejected by Government, who argued it needed more consideration.

Police chiefs warn the proposed definition is too broad, warning it could hamper anti-terrorist operations such as stop and search or Prevent programmes to counter extremism as officers could be accused of Islamophobia for targeting Muslims.

It is a difficult to establish a working definition of Islamophobia as it is about antisemitism. Both run into trouble when you consider them at their national policy level. Is speaking out against the policies of Israel or Saudi Arabia. political comment or a phobia?

Notanumber

A Free Man
It is a difficult to establish a working definition of Islamophobia as it is about antisemitism. Both run into trouble when you consider them at their national policy level. Is speaking out against the policies of Israel or Saudi Arabia. political comment or a phobia?

That will not stop them from trying.

If they succeed the Muslim raping of young girls will not be reported because it will be a crime to do so.

Tommy has been imprisoned without this so imagine what it will be like if it becomes law.

stvdv

It cannot be solved by ignoring the problem and criminalising anyone that refuses to ignore it.
Hence all my replies on this thread. But if people decide to behave like Ostrich, then that is their choice. At least I have voiced my opinion on this.

Last edited: