• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today we stand together

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I just set back like a lion in it's den, just waiting for that person to walk in, thinking everything all right, until the door of the den comes slamming down. Then they realize they been had by the lion.just waiting patiently for them to make that one big mistake, thinking the lion is big ***** cat, until the lion wakes up and find them in his den.

Hello My Friend,

Most respectfully consider this:

Anger. Anger is Insanity. Anger represents the departure of reason. This is why it is not at all useful to try to work out a compromise between husband and wife while one or both of them are angry. Hence the need for one, the other, or both to "cool off" first.

I respectfully ask you to try to let go of the anger for a little bit, and think.

The reason I quoted the statement you said about the lion, is that it's a very similar metaphor used by dangerous Muslim terrorists. The sleeping lion is used in reference to sleeper cells who are trying to do harm to America.

Unintentionally, you are reflecting and speaking the same way they do. And I think it's because you are angry.

Everyone gets angry. it doesn't mean you are a bad person. but i think a little awareness of what it is would be helpful for you. Anger is not useful unless it leads to violence or persuasion of someone through forceful words. And even for persuasion, anger is really only effective as a last resort, IMHO.

In this case, I think you have lost your cool, and it is effecting your logic and reason.

If you can pause the anger for a moment, cool off, I want to try to make a point, and then, I will try not to bother you.

The thing is, there are peaceful Muslims. You aren't seeing that, and that's OK. But there are. There are dangerous Muslims, and those are the ones who attacked the WTC. It doesn't make logical rational sense to group the two together.

Take this idea and apply it to Christians. I want to make an example, but I want to say in advance. I do not believe any of this. I just want to use this example to make my point.

There are people who call themselves Christians who are pro-choice in spite of what I assume you and other Christians believe is right. let's say for example I am violently pro-life. Does it make sense for me to say "All Christians Are Evil because of how they support Abortion"??!?? Does that make sense?

No. It doesn't make sense.

It doesn't matter whether or not the pro-choice people are "real" Christians or fake Christians to me. Because, I am on the outside of the group. In this example, I am not Christian. I am just violently Pro-Life.

Do you see what I mean?

This is how you sound to me. You are condemning all Muslims for what happened on 9/11.

I don't blame you for being angry. I don't blame you for maintaining that anger. But it doesn't make sense to blame the whole group.

ManSinha made an excellent point:

The majority of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi Arabian - a country that also promotes Wahabi Islam

Wahabi Islam.

Not all Muslims believe what Wahabi teaches.

If you want to be angry, it makes more sense to be angry at this type of Islam, not all Muslims.

Being angry at all Muslims would be like a Pro-Life activist being angry at all Christians because many of them are Pro-Choice. And that doesn't make sense.

Please do not group all Muslims together like you have been doing in the thread. We can discuss what the Qur'an says later if you like. We can talk about how and/or why it seems like so many Terrorists are Muslims later, but now...

Like Amanaki said, Today we should stand together.

The people in the Mosque were someone's son, someone's daughter, Someone's friend, And now they are gone.

Today we should stand together with these people who are in mourning, who are afraid, and who are in loss.

Faithofchristian

Hello My Friend,

Most respectfully consider this:

Anger. Anger is Insanity. Anger represents the departure of reason. This is why it is not at all useful to try to work out a compromise between husband and wife while one or both of them are angry. Hence the need for one, the other, or both to "cool off" first.

I respectfully ask you to try to let go of the anger for a little bit, and think.

The reason I quoted the statement you said about the lion, is that it's a very similar metaphor used by dangerous Muslim terrorists. The sleeping lion is used in reference to sleeper cells who are trying to do harm to America.

Unintentionally, you are reflecting and speaking the same way they do. And I think it's because you are angry.

Everyone gets angry. it doesn't mean you are a bad person. but i think a little awareness of what it is would be helpful for you. Anger is not useful unless it leads to violence or persuasion of someone through forceful words. And even for persuasion, anger is really only effective as a last resort, IMHO.

In this case, I think you have lost your cool, and it is effecting your logic and reason.

If you can pause the anger for a moment, cool off, I want to try to make a point, and then, I will try not to bother you.

The thing is, there are peaceful Muslims. You aren't seeing that, and that's OK. But there are. There are dangerous Muslims, and those are the ones who attacked the WTC. It doesn't make logical rational sense to group the two together.

Take this idea and apply it to Christians. I want to make an example, but I want to say in advance. I do not believe any of this. I just want to use this example to make my point.

There are people who call themselves Christians who are pro-choice in spite of what I assume you and other Christians believe is right. let's say for example I am violently pro-life. Does it make sense for me to say "All Christians Are Evil because of how they support Abortion"??!?? Does that make sense?

No. It doesn't make sense.

It doesn't matter whether or not the pro-choice people are "real" Christians or fake Christians to me. Because, I am on the outside of the group. In this example, I am not Christian. I am just violently Pro-Life.

Do you see what I mean?

This is how you sound to me. You are condemning all Muslims for what happened on 9/11.

I don't blame you for being angry. I don't blame you for maintaining that anger. But it doesn't make sense to blame the whole group.

ManSinha made an excellent point:

Wahabi Islam.

Not all Muslims believe what Wahabi teaches.

If you want to be angry, it makes more sense to be angry at this type of Islam, not all Muslims.

Being angry at all Muslims would be like a Pro-Life activist being angry at all Christians because many of them are Pro-Choice. And that doesn't make sense.

Please do not group all Muslims together like you have been doing in the thread. We can discuss what the Qur'an says later if you like. We can talk about how and/or why it seems like so many Terrorists are Muslims later, but now...

Like Amanaki said, Today we should stand together.

The people in the Mosque were someone's son, someone's daughter, Someone's friend, And now they are gone.

Today we should stand together with these people who are in mourning, who are afraid, and who are in loss.

It's funny how Amanaki, didn't say anything about those Muslims in killing
3000 innocent people.

As I don't go around with anger, it's when things are brought up, like what happened in New Zealand.
Then it makes me remember the 9/11, of New York City Twin Towers.

As your talking, not once in all that you said, not one time did you say anything against what happened at 9/11.

So that tells me that even you showed nothing or speak against those that did that 9/11.
You see, every time I hear Muslims speak, they never came right out and condemning those Muslims what they did 9/11

But what we Americans did find, Which you didn't say anything about.
Is that Muslims came out rejoicing over the 9/11 attacks, in the streets of NYC and else where here in America.

The only thing that stop the American people from going out killing Muslims all because they had a Muslim defender in our White House
Obama, But Obama is not there no more.

As we Americans have a new President in charge.
That will not take anything from other people coming out against our country.

When and if they do, Our President told them that it will be taken as a act of War against the United States.
As President Trump has showed the world,
United States will no longer be push around or walk on.
Those times are over.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
As your talking, not once in all that you said, not one time did you say anything against what happened at 9/11.

So that tells me that even you showed nothing or speak against those that did that 9/11.
You see, every time I hear Muslims speak, they never came right out and condemning those Muslims what they did 9/11
I think it is horrible and reprehensible what those specific Muslim terrorists did on 9/11 to the WTC.

I think it is horrible and reprehensible what any and all Muslim terrorists do in God's name.

I'm sorry I didn't say that sooner.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
It's funny how Amanaki, didn't say anything about those Muslims in killing
3000 innocent people.

As I don't go around with anger, it's when things are brought up, like what happened in New Zealand.
Then it makes me remember the 9/11, of New York City Twin Towers.

But what we Americans did find, Which you didn't say anything about.
Is that Muslims came out rejoicing over the 9/11 attacks, in the streets of NYC and else where here in America.

The only thing that stop the American people from going out killing Muslims all because they had a Muslim defender in our White House
Obama, But Obama is not there no more.

As we Americans have a new President in charge.
That will not take anything from other people coming out against our country.

When and if they do, Our President told them that it will be taken as a act of War against the United States.
As President Trump has showed the world,
United States will no longer be push around or walk on.
Those times are over.

Of course 9/11 was a deplorable act. I don't think that's in question.

But this thread isn't about 9/11. Or at least it wasn't until you made it so.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course 9/11 was a deplorable act. I don't think that's in question.

But this thread isn't about 9/11. Or at least it wasn't until you made it so.
I think it is horrible and reprehensible what those specific Muslim terrorists did on 9/11 to the WTC.

I think it is horrible and reprehensible what any and all Muslim terrorists do in God's name.

I'm sorry I didn't say that sooner.
One must declare one's opinion about everything one believes to be wrong,
otherwise (by default) one approves of every single bad act one didn't decry.
I believe that murder & terrorism are wrong.

(I think this is RF rule #24.)