• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today we stand together

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
It's a very tragic day. I am disgusted to see some in this thread derailing it and even a person trying to justify persecution of Muslims. What the hell is wrong with some people???

I have seen video of the attack and it is just shocking. To gun down innocent people in a place where everyone should feel safe to seek sanctuary, how despicable. I have right-wing views when it comes to immigration and multiculturalism, myself, but there is never any excuse for innocent people. Even if you are angry over the jihadist attacks, why kill some people who had nothing to do with it? Too bad the killer wasn't just gunned down by the cops. He doesn't deserve to be alive.

My sympathy to the victims and their families.

After reading this thread I’m not surprised a certain person of color is derailing the thread and making this about Muslims. What extremist Muslims do in one part of the world has nothing to do with the 49 people that were killed by a white supremacist terrorist. What is very scary though is 45 not thinking white supremacy is not being a global problem.

I thought this was interesting

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Count me in!Im so sorry this happened, it seems like Jewish and Muslim hate is way up. Its terrible. Cant believe these people were upholding Trump as their model.

You forgot Dylan Roof who was cited in the manifesto. Many black parishioners are also unfortunately targeted

Faithofchristian

Today all religious and spiritual communities should stand together with the muslim community and we should be there with them and for them. The Terror that was made toward the two mosques are evil deeds and should be not be taken lightly.

I hope all people who not see them self as religious/spiritual can stand together with the muslims too.

Let's see if I'm getting this right,

You want people to stand with Muslims, But yet Muslims back in 2000, destroyed and killed a little over 3000 people in the NYC Twin towers.
And you want people to feel sorry for Muslims, You can't be serious.
Your kidding right

Faithofchristian

After reading this thread I’m not surprised a certain person of color is derailing the thread and making this about Muslims. What extremist Muslims do in one part of the world has nothing to do with the 49 people that were killed by a white supremacist terrorist. What is very scary though is 45 not thinking white supremacy is not being a global problem.

I thought this was interesting

What is interesting, is how people thinks that in other part of the world should feel sorry for those 49 Muslims.
When a little over 3000 people lost their lives in the NYC Twin towers being destroyed by Muslims back in the year 2000.
But not one time did Muslims stand up to condemn those Muslims.
But instead went out in the streets rejoicing about it.
And you think American people are going to feel sorry, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Let's see how other people will feel when it happens to them,

As it is, What goes around comes around.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

You want people to stand with Muslims, But yet Muslims back in 2000, destroyed and killed a little over 3000 people in the NYC Twin towers.
Your kidding right
No i am not kidding, When in 2001 the attack at USA was done i would have written exactly the same but stand with the american people, I do not live in the past so what happend in 2001 has happen, Yesterday was attack on muslims, and i stand with them. When there was attack at my own country Norway in 2011, i stood with the people of Norway.

We are all Human beings, I do not see any different of white people, black people or Asian people all are people to me

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What is interesting, is how people thinks that in other part of the world should feel sorry for those 49 Muslims.
When a little over 3000 people lost their lives in the NYC Twin towers being destroyed by Muslims back in the year 2000.
But not one time did Muslims stand up to condemn those Muslims.
But instead went out in the streets rejoicing about it.
And you think American people are going to feel sorry, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Let's see how other people will feel when it happens to them,

As it is, What goes around comes around.
I have many muslim friends who condemed what happend in the twin tower

Faithofchristian

No i am not kidding, When in 2001 the attack at USA was done i would have written exactly the same but stand with the american people, I do not live in the past so what happend in 2001 has happen, Yesterday was attack on muslims, and i stand with them. When there was attack at my own country Norway in 2011, i stood with the people of Norway.

We are all Human beings, I do not see any different of white people, black people or Asian people all are people to me

Yeah and what happened back in 2001 was an attack on the American people.
So now what.
Like I said, What goes around comes around

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So they say.
But as it is in their own Qu'ran promotes lying and deceiving, so how do you not know they are lying and deceiving you.
Well i have read the quran and there are parts in it i do not agree with, But can you really condem all muslims for what a few did? I do not understand why USA still are in different muslim countries, But can i condem them for being there ? No i can not.

Faithofchristian

In your profile i see you are christian, where is your forgivness? or where is your compassion for other people?

As a Christian I'm given the right to defend myself and my country.

It's easy to tell, when a Muslims is caught in the opposition they can't handle it.

Faithofchristian

Well i have read the quran and there are parts in it i do not agree with, But can you really condem all muslims for what a few did? I do not understand why USA still are in different muslim countries, But can i condem them for being there ? No i can not.

Because you don't agree with the muslims Qu'ran doesn't mean a thing to Muslims.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I read the first few posts in what I thought was destined to be a very positive and thoughtful thread and jumped to the last page to see the progress of the discussion. After seeing this...

Your kidding right

...I find myself quite saddened by the direction the thread has taken and find myself disheartened by the hate that still exists in some people and am glad I didn't waste my time reading the whole thread.

These are people, human beings, that were killed in both cases. How many of the Muslims killed in the mosque attacks do you think had personal involvement in the WTC and Pentagon attacks?

I'm sorry, @Faithofchristian, but it's ideals like the ones you express in your comments here that move humanity backward and not forward.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Because what happens in the pass will teach not to let pass happen again.

That's what Muslims can't handle about the American people, because we don't forget.
We Remember all to well, are not going to let it happen again,
As it is, Muslims are in the wrong place to start anything, As it was before they were in their country on the other side of the world, but now they are here, that makes it so simosi to go after, Wrong Place, but then in the right place to go after.

As we have been silently waiting for this day, when they would come here. Now it's coming to our turn of events.

Some people don't realize is that American people have a very long history of not forgetting things.
You see for every time when think or look at the NYC Twin towers it's just another reminder not to forget.
WOW how can you call you self Christian with this views?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Because what happens in the pass will teach not to let pass happen again.

That's what Muslims can't handle about the American people, because we don't forget.
We Remember all to well, are not going to let it happen again,
As it is, Muslims are in the wrong place to start anything, As it was before they were in their country on the other side of the world, but now they are here, that makes it so simosi to go after, Wrong Place, but then in the right place to go after.

As we have been silently waiting for this day, when they would come here. Now it's coming to our turn of events.

Some people don't realize is that American people have a very long history of not forgetting things.
You see for every time when think or look at the NYC Twin towers it's just another reminder not to forget.

I hope, not so much for others' sake but your own, that you are one day able to let go of the anger and hatred.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?

Your kidding right
Wow. You know how bad of a name you give "Christianity" right? It is people who think and speak as you do who are the entire problem.

Faithofchristian

Wow, that is some sick ****. How do you live with yourself with such disgusting thoughts? Some of you on this forum are really ****ed in the head.

To you maybe, wonder just how you would feel if it was your brother's and sisters that lost their lives by someone else's hands.
I can probably bet you wouldn't run over throwing your arms around them, like nothing happening.

As I can see, that could give heck what would happen to your brother's or sisters.
Now if you want to call something sicking, there's what's sicking. In not caring about your own brothers or sisters.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
To you maybe, wonder just how you would feel if it was your brother's and sisters that lost their lives by someone else's hands.
I can probably bet you wouldn't run over throwing your arms around them, like nothing happening.

As I can see, that could give heck what would happen to your brother's or sisters.
Now if you want to call something sicking, there's what's sicking. In not caring about your own brothers or sisters.
Just stop talking. I'm not in the mood to read evil words.