• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today the State department issued a report on Hillary's eMails....

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
This has been covered ad nauseum here at RF on multiple threads. To answer the question, yes and no.

tytlyf

Not Religious
There was no wrong doing according the the republican led FBI investigation. There was no wrong doing according to 10 republican led Benghazi committees. There was no wrong doing according to the IRS investigations. There was no wrong doing according to the SCOTUS concerning the ACA.

In order for something to be relevant, you have to have wrong doing. I'm more worried about Donald's health problem given he's had issues at such an early age. That's how he avoided serving.

whirlingmerc

They didn't use the phrase 'wrong doing' and narrowly focused the investigation, releasing the information before a long weekend..

They didn't investigate the question of lying under perjury, for example.
They didn't investigate the question of lying to the American people.
Although they indirectly confirmed both

You don't consider either of those 'wrong doing' ? Hillary, herself had to give her famous 'I short circuited the truth when she tried to claim she was totally truthful and proven so by the FBI' not true

tytlyf

Not Religious
They didn't use the phrase 'wrong doing' and narrowly focused the investigation, releasing the information before a long weekend..

They didn't investigate the question of lying under perjury, for example.
They didn't investigate the question of lying to the American people.
Although they indirectly confirmed both

You don't consider either of those 'wrong doing' ? Hillary, herself had to give her famous 'I short circuited the truth when she tried to claim she was totally truthful and proven so by the FBI' not true
Recommending no charges is the same thing. What did she lie about for perjury?
Lying to the American people is what politicians do, nothing new.
If there was wrong doing confirmed, charges would be filed.

whirlingmerc

My my my.... should we apologize to Nixon... he was impeached for lying to the American people Perjury is clearly illegal. Claiming ot Congress under oath she turned over all her emails ... destroying evidence after it was subpoenaed?....clearly more than merely problematic

And at least one aid of Hillary pled the 5th.... leaving Hillary with a Lois Lerner problem... and that of her own making

Last edited:

metis

My my my.... should we apologize to Nixon... he was impeached for lying to the American people

Perjury is clearly illegal. Claiming ot Congress under oath she turned over all her emails ... clearly illegal
The legal conclusion said otherwise.

BTW, do you think Trump should be impeached if the foundation he is head of is found guilty of fraud dealing with Trump University? It has already been fined for illegal contributions.

And do you seriously think that Trump hasn't been lying to the American people? Have you ever checked Politifact on that, and compare Hillary and him? Of course, it's pretty difficult to impeach Trump even before he would take office.

whirlingmerc

The FBI didn't examine the question of perjury to Congress

Hillary and Trump are both problematic but Trump has not commit perjury or repeated lied to the extent or with the comfort Hillary has in doing it. Just a week or two ago a reported expressed concerns about Hillary's coughing and her aides told him to 'get a life' instead of being transparent and honest.

If Hillary doesn't live up to the rules others have to follow that weakens her ability to lead

Last edited:

metis

The FBI didn't examine the question of perjury to Congress

Hillary and Trump are both problematic but Trump has not commit perjury or repeated lied to the extent or with the comfort Hillary has in doing it.
Check Politifact, as I recommended in my last post but you ignored.

Underhill

Hillary and Trump are both problematic but Trump has not commit perjury or repeated lied to the extent or with the comfort Hillary has in doing it. Just a week or two ago a reported expressed concerns about Hillary's coughing and her aides told him to 'get a life' instead of being transparent and honest.

You really need to get your news from somewhere else if you think Trump hasn't lied to the extent that Hillary has. Every reputable source says otherwise. The guy is more full of it than a vacuum cleaner salesman with 12 mouths to feed and a deadline.

metis

tytlyf

Not Religious
Doesn't matter if the emails were deleted or not. There will be copies of the same emails on the servers from people who sent/received them.

metis

David1967

Premium Member
Conclusions:
1) despite her claims otherwise she violated a number of procedures
2) she caused a security risk

https://world.wng.org/2016/05/report_clinton_caused_significant_security_risk

Does it matter?

Yes of course it matters. This person is being considered for the job of president. If she lied about all this, that's bad. If she's telling the truth then she is incompetent. And to be fair I'm not a Trump fan either. I dont remember an
election since I've been old enough to vote where our choices were so poor. ...That being said, we the people put them there. Are they merely a reflection of our country now?

David1967

Premium Member
Obviously yes: by providing you and those like you with talking points it makes defeating a disgusting narcissistic nativist far more difficult to defeat.

Just which "disgusting narcissistic nativist" are you talking about. They kinda both fit that description. .of course that's only my opinion.