• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TODAY SUNDAY Nov 5 ; 26 dead in texas

Does this change anyones mind about firearms one way or another?

• Any related comments are welcome

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes It changes my mind, (to pro firearm)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No l still feel the same about firearms (against firearms)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
This is a copy of my reply in a RF thread about gun control ;

TODAY SUNDAY; 26 dead in texas, shot while in church by a white male wearing ballistic (bullet resistant) vest using an assault type firearm, with a trunk full of more weapons. Horrific, yes, but as the details emerge it seems a TX citizen seeing the shooters rampage got his firearm out of his house and shot the perp who then dropped his gun and fled. Rumor is he was followed by more armed residents. then the shooters auto was found the shooter dead.

What would of happened if the resident and maybe his buds were not armed?

: {>

So does this change anyone's ideas about gun control especially remembering the mass murders using the Truck etc ~

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Makes me wish I lived in Japan, if all my stuff and many people I care about weren't here.

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Makes me wish I lived in Japan, if all my stuff and many people I care about weren't here.

Japan is beautiful nation and people. Its history is a mix of kick butt warfare and Bonsai tree grooming. It has an honorable culture/history and pioneered much scientific knowledge etc. I would love to live in Japan, even if they thought outsiders were less than human in the past. Another thing they would need to deep 6 get their gun laws, and teach me to speak Japanese.Even then I have an uneasy feeling Japan is changing for the bad, and the change will speed up if they are forced to defend their own nation. I would love to see the USA change, but that's not likely, well the wrong kind of change will continue to happen, less freedom, more forced homogenization, more perverting the Constitution (which began with Lincoln, the war criminal)....Thank you Jesus for barring the Constitution eating wildebeestie Clinton from the whitehouse (of course that would allow her to appoint at least one maybe two supreme court Judges). by allowing Trump the commander in Chief position. (anyone but Clinton, even Sanders)

Even with all the bad the USA is my choice for earthly abodes. However, if the international space station would acquire artificial gravity that would be my dream destination, that or a Mars or moon apartment.

RIP to the nuts victims in TX. Hopefully hell does exist for true evil, well if true evil exists, and if its Gods will I would not shed a tear if he splits it wide open....

; (>

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Good that someone had a gun to shoot back with. Lucky he lives in Texas where there's less chance some twisted Lib will try to lock him up for it.

Father

Devourer of Truth
xDIZzuQ.gif
Il toast to that. im already preparing to eventually move there anyway

Father

Devourer of Truth
too many guns. it would cost way to much time and energy to hunt down each one and destroy them. banning them is fully out of the question as it will simply create a huge black market. you can regulate them but modification is easy. the gun the vegas shooter used was modified to be full auto

Father

Devourer of Truth
Japan has its risks too.
(Closer to N Korea, Tsunamis, etc.)
I bet where you are is relatively safe.
But there's always Revoltistan.
il take mother nature trying to destroy me and little pills berry dough boy over in DPRK over retards with assault weapons here thank you

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I'm still trying to wrap my head around why anyone would do such a thing. I just don't get it.

The world is full of mentally ill people.....its just that in America they have automatic weapons.
t5.gif

Isn't the better question to ask, 'what if no one had a right to own automatic weapons?'

Father

Devourer of Truth
I'm still trying to wrap my head around why anyone would do such a thing. I just don't get it.
Humans suck. some people snap. the vegas shooter had no political motive he just hated people enough he just wanted to kill

Last edited:

Father

Devourer of Truth
The world is full of mentally ill people.....its just that in America they have automatic weapons.
t5.gif

Isn't the better question to ask, 'what if no one had a right to own automatic weapons?'
I don't think you live here. Full auto weapons are banned. the ones the vegas shooter and this twat used were modified I would bet money. the modification is easy. and just because someone shoots up a place does not mean they are mentally ill. murder is in our blood after all some just snap or have political motive

Father

Devourer of Truth
Something I am grateful for every time I hear about one of these.....:confused:...like every other day.
yeah, full auto weapons are banned. along with extended mag etc. it's through modification. though the leftist media is to retarded to just state its modified as they have a narrative to push

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Unfortunately I think were starting to take this idiocy as almost commonplace with no real hope of preventing some crazy from shooting, stabbing, poisoning, or running over us in a U-Haul. All we can really do is stay as vigilant as we can and take whatever action necessary to protect ourselves and our families.

t5.gif

It's probably already been said, but except for a few highly regulated and licensed dealers and collectors automatic weapons have been banned in the US for a long time.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
This is a copy of my reply in a RF thread about gun control ;

TODAY SUNDAY; 26 dead in texas, shot while in church by a white male wearing ballistic (bullet resistant) vest using an assault type firearm, with a trunk full of more weapons. Horrific, yes, but as the details emerge it seems a TX citizen seeing the shooters rampage got his firearm out of his house and shot the perp who then dropped his gun and fled. Rumor is he was followed by more armed residents. then the shooters auto was found the shooter dead.

What would of happened if the resident and maybe his buds were not armed?

: {>

So does this change anyone's ideas about gun control especially remembering the mass murders using the Truck etc ~

url
kelley2-e1509923773350.jpg

This is the picture of the shooter

As far as answering the question I still think we need gun control. I'm not an advocate of "everyone being strapped" considering there are people with an unstable mentality and certain racial biases and some they like to be intoxicated may not control their behavior in public. The idea of "well this wouldn't have happened if the victims had guns" is foolish. Citizens are not military trained to train their gun in one direction and I think by everyone being armed increases the risk of innocent people being shot.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
It's probably already been said, but except for a few highly regulated and licensed dealers and collectors automatic weapons have been banned in the US for a long time.

Sadly, you'd never know. The mind set is too deeply entrenched to fix it now. This is just another monster that got too big for its creators to deal with effectively. The Wild West is history, but this lethal legacy remains. It is so foreign to people outside of the US. We keep shaking our heads that you guys seem to treat these all too frequent events like unavoidable "natural disasters". :(

Father

Devourer of Truth
Sadly, you'd never know. The mind set is too deeply entrenched to fix it now. This is just another monster that got too big for its creators to deal with effectively. The Wild West is history, but this lethal legacy remains. It is so foreign to people outside of the US. We keep shaking our heads that you guys seem to treat these all too frequent events like unavoidable "natural disasters". :(
ah, so sort of how Europe allows refugees in and treats gang rapes, murder's terrorist attacks, and all around very noticeable crime spoke backed by European crime statistics for 2017 like natural disasters that happen far more frequently than our shootings. and are unavoidable?

To us, it looks absolutely stupid. :)

Sarcasm aside one is preventable. ours is not. culture aside our nation is far larger than Europe. has too many guns in it. to much difference in ideals people and race. that it causes an abyss of discord to arise. shootings and death on all sides. it is not a simple fix like both left and right try and presume

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
ah, so sort of how Europe allows refugees in and treats gang rapes, murder's terrorist attacks, and all around very noticeable crime spoke backed by European crime statistics for 2017 like natural disasters that happen far more frequently than our shootings. and are unavoidable?

To us, it looks absolutely stupid. :)

Sarcasm aside one is preventable. ours is not. culture aside our nation is far larger than Europe. has too many guns in it. to much difference in ideals people and race. that it causes an abyss of discord to arise. shootings and death on all sides. it is not a simple fix like both left and right try and presume

I'm Australian. :p We don't carry guns. We even need licenses and a good reason to have single action shotguns on farms.

How many people were killed by guns in 2015 in the US? (How many more since then?)
All shootings: Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide].

That's over 40,000 people shot in the US.

According to the stats in Wikipedia.....

Australia has under 1death from shooting per 100,000 head of population.

USA has 10.54 per 100,000 head of population.

Australians have around 21 guns per 100 people, remembering that we don't have even semi-automatic weapons or handguns.

The USA has over 112 guns per 100 people.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

What is there about those figures that you don't understand? Who is unarmed in your country? And why do you have so much distrust of your own citizens? Is there a murderer lurking around every corner? :eek:

I sure wouldn't want to live there. :(