• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today a Franco-German Axis replaces the EU

Jumi

Ive had enough of this, you know sweet fanny adams about the uncertainty brexit is forcing on millions of europeans living in the uk and vice versa. When one does not know whether their families will be displaced, that is uncertainty.
You should have explained it more clearly if that's what you were going with "uncertainty". I could comment on something you threw at me earlier if we wanted to trade jabs, but in consideration of your personal situation I can only wish you the best of luck with what is going to happen with EU and Britain. Let's hope good sense prevails in both.

You can avoid making up bs all you want, i am done with your deeply fantastical self belief.
Very much dislike bs either way much less trying to make up some.

Flankerl

We Italian Souverainists are for the United Europe, but on pre-Maastricht conditions. A Union that outlaws the Troika.

It's the creation of the Fourth Reich that made UK exit.

It's amazing how you didn't go into anything what I wrote.
Probably because you know you are lying.

I was sarcastic btw...Soros is hated even in Israel

There's a meme about this tactic

You still think this Franco-German Alliance is acceptable?

Oh no the French and Germans are working closer together to make life easier in the border regions, in defence and the EU.
This is obviously bad.

But when Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic work closer together and form the Visegrád Group everything is well and desirable.

What's that word that begins with h? Hyposomething...

Yep. Like I said it's a wrong assumption.

Okay.

It doesn't matter. You think every country benefits from being in the eurozone? I'm not anti-EU even, though the odds do stack against economies that are not like Germany and with their own situations.

Then they probably shouldn't have joined.

Jumi

Then they probably shouldn't have joined.
You are right.If I only knew what kind of changes the EU would go through after I voted for joining the EU, I would have voted No. Lots of the selling points turned false later on, of course. But even perfect hindsight isn't always very helpful for us who have to deal with today's problems.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
You should have explained it more clearly if that's what you were going with "uncertainty". I could comment on something you threw at me earlier if we wanted to trade jabs, but in consideration of your personal situation I can only wish you the best of luck with what is going to happen with EU and Britain. Let's hope good sense prevails in both.

Very much dislike bs either way much less trying to make up some.

Brexit uncertainty is more than a personal thing though i feel it. There are 66 million people in britain who dont know where the food is coming from after March. Although some wont wont admit it

Jumi

Brexit uncertainty is more than a personal thing though i feel it. There are 66 million people in britain who dont know where the food is coming from after March. Although some wont wont admit it
With politics we can only hope that there is some sanity to it. No deal Brexit is already a huge failure on part of everyone involved. I'd rather expect a revote before starving of GB happens...

Flankerl

You are right.If I only knew what kind of changes the EU would go through after I voted for joining the EU, I would have voted No. Lots of the selling points turned false later on, of course. But even perfect hindsight isn't always very helpful for us who have to deal with today's problems.

But isn't that true for every election ever held?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh no the French and Germans are working closer together to make life easier in the border regions, in defence and the EU.
This is obviously bad.

But when Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic work closer together and form the Visegrád Group everything is well and desirable.
Ah ok- then Italy, Spain Greece and Portugal can form a Mediterranean Union with our own Central Bank, currency, statutes, regulations? thanks
Paolo Savona talked about it

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
With politics we can only hope that there is some sanity to it. No deal Brexit is already a huge failure on part of everyone involved. I'd rather expect a revote before starving of GB happens...
Come on,...Norway and Switzerland, the wealthiest countries in Europe are not in the EU.

Btw the Aachen treaty is a strategical anti-Souverainist alliance to boycott our Italian project to restore the pre-Maastricht full sovereignty of the member states.
It turns out more and more countries want to side with us, the Baltics, Slavic countries, Hungary...

Flankerl

Ah ok- then Italy, Spain Greece and Portugal can form a Mediterranean Union with our own Central Bank, currency, statutes, regulations? thanks
Paolo Savona talked about it

Any EU member can leave.

Though one question, who would pay for this Union with Central Bank, currency, statutes and regulations?

Come on,...Norway and Switzerland, the wealthiest countries in Europe are not in the EU.

But have to abide to EU regulations and laws.

Btw the Aachen treaty is a strategical anti-Souverainist alliance to boycott our Italian project to restore the pre-Maastricht full sovereignty of the member states.
It turns out more and more countries want to side with us, the Baltics, Slavic countries, Hungary...

Most of the Aachen treaty isn't even about the EU let alone Italy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Most of the Aachen treaty isn't even about the EU let alone Italy.
It creates a Direktorium that will take decisions on the behalf of the EU. Which makes us all vassal-states.
Germany is only delaying her downfall...sooner or later Le Pen will become French President

Flankerl

It creates a Direktorium that will take decisions on the behalf of the EU. Which makes us all vassal-states.
Germany is only delaying her downfall...sooner or later Le Pen will become French President

So which chapter of the treaty would that be in?
Can't be in chapter 1 that is about European Affairs.

Translated with DeepL
Chapter 1 - European Affairs
Article 1
Both countries are deepening their cooperation in the politics of Europe. They advocate an effective and strong Common Foreign and Security Policy and strengthen and deepen economic and monetary union. They strive to complete the internal market, work towards a competitive Union based on a strong industrial base as a basis for prosperity, thus promoting economic, fiscal and social convergence and sustainability in all its dimensions.​

Article 2
Both States hold regular consultations at all levels before major European meetings, with the aim of establishing common positions and bringing about joint ministerial statements. They coordinate the adoption of European law into their national law.

Quite literally another Machtergreifung.

But this Aachen treaty turns France into a German vassal

Name the Chapter and Article where it says so.

Jumi

EU might turn quite a lot to the right-wing in coming years. Though pre-Maastricht sounds good, there are worrisome parts to the politics and rhetoric being promoted.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So which chapter of the treaty would that be in?
Can't be in chapter 1 that is about European Affairs.

Translated with DeepL
Chapter 1 - European Affairs
Article 1
Both countries are deepening their cooperation in the politics of Europe. They advocate an effective and strong Common Foreign and Security Policy and strengthen and deepen economic and monetary union. They strive to complete the internal market, work towards a competitive Union based on a strong industrial base as a basis for prosperity, thus promoting economic, fiscal and social convergence and sustainability in all its dimensions.​

Article 2
Both States hold regular consultations at all levels before major European meetings, with the aim of establishing common positions and bringing about joint ministerial statements. They coordinate the adoption of European law into their national law.

Quite literally another Machtergreifung.

Name the Chapter and Article where it says so.
DxlDx8KX4AA_deT.jpg

btw,....this Aachen treaty makes all previous treaties signed by Italy null and void. We cannot stay by LAW in a Union where 2 countries have a leading position, as Art.11 It. Const. says:

Italy agrees, on conditions of equality with other States, to the limitations of sovereignty that may be necessary to order ensuring peace and justice among the Nations. Italy promotes and encourages international organisations furthering such ends.

Last edited:

Flankerl

For those who don't speak German let me translate the screenshot.

"Germany and France are two central powers whose powers are barely capable of ordering their own continent.
This does not mean that the Treaty is superfluous. On the contrary."

It simply doesn't mean what our little Fascist thinks it means.

btw,....this Aachen treaty makes all previous treaties signed by Italy null and void. We cannot stay by LAW in a Union where 2 countries have a leading position

France and Germany always had a leading position, whether in the ECSC, WEU, EEC, EC or EU.

I of course realise that this is horrible for someone with a Napoleon complex who comes from a country that almost has a new government every next year.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It simply doesn't mean what our little Fascist thinks it means.

I of course realise that this is horrible for someone with a Napoleon complex who comes from a country that almost has a new government every next year.

Don't worry dear...we will exit soon. This means the Euro-system will collapse, be sure about that.
Whoever knows the ECB system in detail as I do, knows that once we exit, other 3 euro-zone countries will follow.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Napoleon? The EU we Italians have in mind is the EU where Slovenia matters as much as Italy or Finland matters as much as Germany. There are NO second class or third class countries...
OTHERWISE WE'RE OUT
Kapiert?

Flankerl

Don't worry dear...we will exit soon.

Don't let the door hit you.

This means the Euro-system will collapse, be sure about that.
Whoever knows the ECB system in detail as I do, knows that once we exit, other 3 euro-zone countries will follow.

What field of finance is your master in again?

Napoleon? The EU we Italians have in mind is the EU where Slovenia matters as much as Italy or Finland matters as much as Germany. There are NO second class or third class countries...
OTHERWISE WE'RE OUT
Kapiert?

It's amazing how you are incapable to understand basic English sentences when they go against your ideology.

Also love the occasional German words thrown in. Do you sometimes dress up as a Nazi?