• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To what extent did Muhammad meet the Messianic Requirements of Judaism and Christianity?

To what extent does Muhammad meet the Messianic Requirements of Judaism and Christianity?

• Total voters

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
So that's a no then is it? I mean there is no sense in which Muhammad could claim to be either the Jewish or Christian Messiah that does not involve completely overturning the traditional Jewish or Christian Messianic concept?

Hi brother
of course no
Because Muhammad previously believes that Jesus is Messiah
The Qur'an affirms Jesus as a supporter of the Holy Spirit
His mother is Mary, family of Aaron
They are pure men of the children of Israel
She is pure and pure mother
The Qur'an mentions Messiah more than Muhammad
The Gospel of Barnabas confirms that Muhammad is a prophet
This Gospel is copied before Muhammad and there are other Bibles
But because the question of the Triad was arousing lust for the Romans
they enter the design of the Trinity diabolically

But Muhammad is not exploitative for the purpose of complimenting Jews and Christians to believe in Islam

Let us speak deeply of the truth

If Mohammed were a liar, he would not be able to reach this success

Imagine that the children of Israel came out of them many prophets
But if you see in the world there are not many Jews
They are very few

While Mohammed achieved tremendous success..

For example, if a rare disease is transmitted, at least two or three people will become infected
But the question of why history in arab word has not recorded such figures as Muhammad tried to spread religion or doctrine?

with respect
sorry for disturb

Last edited:

siti

The Gospel of Barnabas confirms that Muhammad is a prophet
Thanks for the response - I am vaguely aware of the Islamic concept of the Messiah - but I was addressing the question of the OP mostly.

There is no way that a Muslim would accept that Muhammad fulfilled the criteria of the Jewish or Christian Messiah - because both of them insist that the Messiah has to come in the genealogical line of Judah and specifically, the royal house of David. To my knowledge, there is no Islamic teaching that comes even close to this claim for Muhammad. So I doubt any Jew, Christian or Muslim would agree with the notion of Muhammad as fulfillment of any Messianic prophecies of Judaism or Christianity in which genealogical descent is a key qualifying factor - I mean without the right genealogy, any other coincidental (or fabricated) apparent fulfillment would just be irrelevant.

Anyway, I'm interested in your reference to the Gospel of Barnabas - I know the standard western view of this is that it is of Muslim origin (and therefore a late fake), but some earlier scholars viewed it as a genuinely "Jewish-Christian" (Ebionite or Nazarene) document that had been preserved through the Islamic period - but still, that makes Muhammad a (the) Prophet - not the Messiah I think?

Last edited:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it your claim that the "Messianic Requirements of Judaism and Christianity" are identical?

That's an interesting question.

As far as I can tell, the sacred scriptures of both religions are inspired by an Unknowable Essence that the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'is call God. For each Faith, God is understood differently though with a great deal in common. Perhaps one of the most challenging dimensions for adherents of each faith is understanding the nature of their Founders. Moses is the most significant figure in Judaism as Christ is to Christianity and Muhammad to Islam. Moses, Christ, and Muhammad are each seen as special in some way by their followers. Each brought a Revelation they and their followers believe is from God. Each has its eschatology that is both shared and unique. I started this thread as I wanted to explore and better understand these themes by hearing the views of Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

I'm interested in Judaism and its eschatology. I have deliberately avoided the contentious question as to what extent Christ fulfilled the Messianic requirements of Judaism and chosen Muhammad instead. That's arguably no less contentious but lets see where it goes.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm with @Jayhawker Soule but more importantly why would you think Muhammad to be a messianic figure? I don't think historically even Muhammad saw himself that way.

Muhammad's main audience was His own peoples, the Arabs who were pagans. They had limited knowledge of Christianity and Judaism yet He educated using language that met the capacity of His audience. Muhammad clearly envisages worship of the same monotheistic God of the Jews and Christians and discourages paganism. He goes even further when speaks of Moses and Jesus having brought a book and proclaimed He had brought a book from God. He speaks of a line of prophets that includes Moses and Jesus and says He is the seal of the prophets. He indicates fundamental errors in Christianity and Judaism and therefore justifies Himself as providing the Qur'an as the latest and final Revelation from God.

Christ on the other hand taught an almost exclusively Jewish audience who had familiarity with the Tanakh and were clearly expecting a Messiah. The circumstances of Moses revealing the Torah was very different again. The language of each Abrahamic Founder was suited to the capacity to their peoples. However Muhammad clearly did see Himself as a Prophet along Abrahamic lines but did not express it using the same eschatological language as the Jews and Christians.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Given that the biblical authors are rather xenophobically self-absorbed, him not being Jewish would certainly be a deal breaker. Christians might be okay with that, but they want some guy who looks like a Borgia to show up and claim to be Jesus like no time passed and like that's actually what he wants to be called for all eternity.

I consider messengers to be messengers for their intended audience only. Not a single messenger I can think of has successfully created a message that resonates with every person on the planet (person = humans unless you also want to count every sentient being). That is why we have lots of them. "The eye cannot say to the hand" and all that. Different messengers take different tacks and you add them up and MAYBE see a body.

Its important to remember that Muhammad, Jesus, and Buddha all brought a Message that transcended the people they taught and the cultural context. This can be clearly demonstrated with reference to the sacred writings attributed to their Founder. The message of Judaism was not intended to be universal, not initially at least. Same deal with Hinduism as they are in some respects indigenous religions.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Muhammad's main audience was His own peoples, the Arabs who were pagans. They had limited knowledge of Christianity and Judaism yet He educated using language that met the capacity of His audience. Muhammad clearly envisages worship of the same monotheistic God of the Jews and Christians and discourages paganism. He goes even further when speaks of Moses and Jesus having brought a book and proclaimed He had brought a book from God. He speaks of a line of prophets that includes Moses and Jesus and says He is the seal of the prophets. He indicates fundamental errors in Christianity and Judaism and therefore justifies Himself as providing the Qur'an as the latest and final Revelation from God.

Christ on the other hand taught an almost exclusively Jewish audience who had familiarity with the Tanakh and were clearly expecting a Messiah. The circumstances of Moses revealing the Torah was very different again. The language of each Abrahamic Founder was suited to the capacity to their peoples. However Muhammad clearly did see Himself as a Prophet along Abrahamic lines but did not express it using the same eschatological language as the Jews and Christians.

But how does that answer my question? The concept of the Messiah and the duties thereof relates to Judaism how does that relate to Muhammad?

siti

Muhammad's main audience was His own peoples, the Arabs who were pagans. They had limited knowledge of Christianity and Judaism yet He educated using language that met the capacity of His audience.
We have been discussing this in another thread - it doesn't appear - certainly in the sections that refer specifically to Jewish and Christian traditions - that the main audience of the Qur'an was intended to be pagan Arabs - the earlier traditions are referenced in a manner that strongly suggests that the composer of the Qur'an fully expected his audience to be familiar with Christian and Jewish tradition.

Muhammad clearly did see Himself as a Prophet along Abrahamic lines but did not express it using the same eschatological language as the Jews and Christians.
Then how did he suppose they would recognize him as their Messiah - which they clearly didn't - I am really not grokking the point of your question in this thread. Neither Muhammad nor Muslims in any age give any convincing indication that they see Muhammad as fulfilling the prophetic expectations of the Messiah of either Judaism or Christianity. I can't imagine anyone answering positively to the question "was Muhammad the Messiah promised in Jewish and/or Christian prophecy?" I know that's not exactly the question as you asked it, but what could it possibly mean to fulfill the requirements of the Messiah to some "extent"? Are you suggesting that Muhammad might have been half a Messiah, or three-quarters perhaps?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Indeed - and played best by prophetic tricksters! And that's the danger here - I note that at least one poster has already played the David card on one side - I'm not sure whether Muhammad did that too but certainly Baha'u'llah tried it. I have a separate thread ongoing about that (Davidic Kingdom Covenant) , but it certainly does seem to be a key to both the Jewish and Christian identikit for the Messiah. So was Muhammad a descendant of David? If not, in what sense could he claim to occupy the throne of David as Messiah?

PS - I voted no idea - but I reserve the right to change that if someone convinces me one way or t'other!

This is the trick with prophecy. The power of the Holy Spirit unfolds in both the material and spiritual worlds of God, giving fulfilment in frames of references we are yet to consider. We have to see more than the human condition of the Messengers from God. I would expect you to question the way I see it in the following observations;

Muhammad did not materially come through the line from David, whereas Baha'u'llah Did. I see the key here is that they all come from the same Holy Spirit. So the way I see it, the physical body of Muhammad did not have the line to David, but the Holy Spirit is the same spirit that was also in David. Thus I see Muhammad shares in Spirit, in this quote from Baha'u'llah who did share the physical line from David.

"THE Most Great Law is come, and the Ancient Beauty ruleth upon the throne of David. Thus hath My Pen spoken that which the histories of bygone ages have related. At this time, however, David crieth aloud and saith: ‘O my loving Lord! Do Thou number me with such as have stood steadfast in Thy Cause, O Thou through Whom the faces have been illumined, and the footsteps have slipped!"

As you can see, that has a lot of illusion within that passage.

Have you seen this Genealogy Chart? Genealogy of Shoghi Effendi

Peace be with you.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
We have been discussing this in another thread - it doesn't appear - certainly in the sections that refer specifically to Jewish and Christian traditions - that the main audience of the Qur'an was intended to be pagan Arabs - the earlier traditions are referenced in a manner that strongly suggests that the composer of the Qur'an fully expected his audience to be familiar with Christian and Jewish tradition.

Learning about the origins of Islam is important here. To what extent was Muhammad's audience familiar with Judaism/Christianity? To what extend was some of His audience in His lifetime actually Christians and Jewish?

My understanding is that as Christ largely taught to Jews, Muhammad mostly talked to Arabs. The language in regards Christianity and Judaism is both complimentary and critical. Muhammad may have simply been educating His people about these religions and at the same time discouraging them from following them as the His Message was the most relevant to their circumstance. Like Jesus, He no doubt intended for His Message to become far wider than the Arabs and so some of His Message in all likelihood was completely misunderstood and ignored by His own people, and then better understood by future generations.

Then how did he suppose they would recognize him as their Messiah - which they clearly didn't - I am really not grokking the point of your question in this thread. Neither Muhammad nor Muslims in any age give any convincing indication that they see Muhammad as fulfilling the prophetic expectations of the Messiah of either Judaism or Christianity. I can't imagine anyone answering positively to the question "was Muhammad the Messiah promised in Jewish and/or Christian prophecy?" I know that's not exactly the question as you asked it, but what could it possibly mean to fulfill the requirements of the Messiah to some "extent"? Are you suggesting that Muhammad might have been half a Messiah, or three-quarters perhaps?

The response to the OP question is largely a resounding "NO" lol. That should not be a surprise to anyone. There clearly wasn't an enormous emphasis on explaining Jewish and Christian eschatology. So where Christianity and Islam diverge sharply is that Christianity incorporated the Hebrew bible as its own, whereas Islam labels the Gospels and Torah as obsolete and corrupted. However it could be argued that Muhammad saw Himself as being a fulfilment of prophecy both in the Torah and the Gospel just as He envisaged Ali to be His rightful successor.

I believe both Muhammad and Christ partially fulfilled Jewish eschatology but not completely. Being a lineal descendant of David rules both out from complete fulfilment. More importantly neither brought world peace.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
But how does that answer my question? The concept of the Messiah and the duties thereof relates to Judaism how does that relate to Muhammad?

I thought I had answered your question, but lets consider it from another angle.

Do you believe Jesus fulfilled any of the Messianic requirements of Judaism? If so, why? If not, why not?

j1i

Thanks for the response - I am vaguely aware of the Islamic concept of the Messiah - but I was addressing the question of the OP mostly.

I think?

welcome brother
The Jews were many, and all of them were eager to be Messiah from his family
When Mary was born and borne by him and was from a well-known family righteousness and integrity
The cousins of the Jews felt jealous and Envy

So they came to the king of the Romans or one of the kings to liquidate him, (kill) they said falsely claiming to be the Son of God
They tried to kill him but he was not killed, but God raised him
One of them betrayal, telling them about his place, turning his form into the form of Jesus
So they arrested the traitor as Jesus

Then after the facts began to be cleaned
The Romans grieved and feel sorrowful for that and sanctified Jesus
Among the diabolical ideas, they claimed that he was truly with God and he was the Son of God, so they invented the Trinity issue in accordance from the idea of Triad
His opponents came between the parties and agreed that the three were one
They invented the story of the Trinity

story is long
God always chose the unexpected prophet among the Jews
God did not choose from the class of jews that they expected to come out of there
So they objected by murder or denial

Muhammad asserts that Messiah came out (Existence) already and he is Jesus son of Mary
at the end of time and that Jesus which Messiah well come back help the Mahdi and humanity and Messiah became Muslim
Because Islam is the religion of God with the chain of prophets at the last

Muhammad does not want to be Messiah
Because Muhammad is the last prophet after Messiah
It is mentioned in the book of Christ (Messiah) the Gospel of Barnabas
The version of Barnabas, the oldest of Muhammad's coming, is in Turkey
The laboratory proved that the version dates back to the time before Muhammad
The Church wanted to buy millions

I can sharing videos for Jewish and Christian scholars
They are more knowledgeable and aware than ordinary Arabs

They assert that the Prophet Muhammad

We love the children of Israel, but some do not like us
They treat us with racism and selfishness
We treat them with love and tenderness

with respect

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe both Muhammad and Christ partially fulfilled Jewish eschatology but not completely. Being a lineal descendant of David rules both out from complete fulfilment. More importantly neither brought world peace.

This is a certain a truth in this Material World, as Baha'u'llah says they differ in intensity of their revelations but not in their attributes.

These attributes of God are not and have never been vouchsafed specially unto certain Prophets, and withheld from others. Nay, all the Prophets of God, His well-favored, His holy, and chosen Messengers, are, without exception, the bearers of His names, and the embodiments of His attributes. They only differ in the intensity of their revelation, and the comparative potency of their light. Even as He hath revealed: “Some of the Apostles We have caused to excel the others.” It hath therefore become manifest and evident that within the tabernacles of these Prophets and chosen Ones of God the light of His infinite names and exalted attributes hath been reflected, even though the light of some of these attributes may or may not be outwardly revealed from these luminous Temples to the eyes of men. That a certain attribute of God hath not been outwardly manifested by these Essences of Detachment doth in no wise imply that they Who are the Daysprings of God’s attributes and the Treasuries of His holy names did not actually possess it. Therefore, these illuminated Souls, these beauteous Countenances have, each and every one of them, been endowed with all the attributes of God, such as sovereignty, dominion, and the like, even though to outward seeming they be shorn of all earthly majesty. To every discerning eye this is evident and manifest; it requireth neither proof nor evidence.

That the signs of the Book did not come with Muhammad in the Material World is confirmed by Baha'u'llah;

"..Inasmuch as the Christian divines have failed to apprehend the meaning of these words, and did not recognize their object and purpose, and have clung to the literal interpretation of the words of Jesus, they therefore became deprived of the streaming grace of the Muhammadan Revelation and its showering bounties. The ignorant among the Christian community, following the example of the leaders of their faith, were likewise prevented from beholding the beauty of the King of glory, inasmuch as those signs which were to accompany the dawn of the sun of the Muhammadan Dispensation did not actually come to pass...." Baha'u'llah : The Kitab-i-Iqan

That the signs do come to pass, but need spiritual meditation for us to consider how, I have considered this advice;

"...Had they sought with a humble mind from the Manifestations of God in every Dispensation the true meaning of these words revealed in the sacred books -- words the misapprehension of which hath caused men to be deprived of the recognition of the Sadratu'l-Muntaha, the ultimate Purpose -- they surely would have been guided to the light of the Sun of Truth, and would have discovered the mysteries of divine knowledge and wisdom....." Baha'u'llah : The Kitab-i-Iqan

This is a fun discussion. :) I love exploring what else can be found in the Holy Books.

Peace be to all peoples

j1i

This is a certain a truth in this Material
We hve been half a Messiah, or three-quarters perhaps?

und in the Holy Books.

Peace be to all peoples

AHA
I think you are Sunni AntonyBS Active Member
You are Baha'i AntonyBS
I do not consider Baha as a Muslim
Bahauddin tries to present us with an illogical idea of accepting (the Antichrist) when he comes out
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the Dajjal will be followed by the Jews of Isfahan from Iran
Baha'i religion came out of Iran from Isfahan
He said that the Antichrist who will say I am God and exploit Christ in facilitating the process of conviction
Now some Jewish scholars are in contact with Jewish scholars in Iran in order to prepare for the exit of the Antichrist
I am sure that one of the followers of Baha al-Din is preparing for the quack
He has a lot of science to convince others that he is an JESUS

I thought I had answered your question, but lets consider it from another angle.

Do you believe Jesus fulfilled any of the Messianic requirements of Judaism? If so, why? If not, why not?

j1i

W Muhammad?

This is a certain a truth in

Peace be to all peoples

AHA
I think you are Sunni
You are Baha'i
Bahauddin tries to present us with an illogical idea of accepting (the Antichrist) when he comes out
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the Dajjal (the Antichrist) will be followed by the Jews of Isfahan from Iran
Baha'i religion came out of Iran Isfahan
He said that the Antichrist who will say I am God and exploit Christ in facilitating the process of conviction
Now some Jewish scholars may contact with Jewish scholars in Iran in order to prepare for the exit of the Antichrist

He has a lot of science to convince others that he is an antichrist

good luck

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a certain a truth in this Material World, as Baha'u'llah says they differ in intensity of their revelations but not in their attributes.

These attributes of God are not and have never been vouchsafed specially unto certain Prophets, and withheld from others. Nay, all the Prophets of God, His well-favored, His holy, and chosen Messengers, are, without exception, the bearers of His names, and the embodiments of His attributes. They only differ in the intensity of their revelation, and the comparative potency of their light. Even as He hath revealed: “Some of the Apostles We have caused to excel the others.” It hath therefore become manifest and evident that within the tabernacles of these Prophets and chosen Ones of God the light of His infinite names and exalted attributes hath been reflected, even though the light of some of these attributes may or may not be outwardly revealed from these luminous Temples to the eyes of men. That a certain attribute of God hath not been outwardly manifested by these Essences of Detachment doth in no wise imply that they Who are the Daysprings of God’s attributes and the Treasuries of His holy names did not actually possess it. Therefore, these illuminated Souls, these beauteous Countenances have, each and every one of them, been endowed with all the attributes of God, such as sovereignty, dominion, and the like, even though to outward seeming they be shorn of all earthly majesty. To every discerning eye this is evident and manifest; it requireth neither proof nor evidence.

That the signs of the Book did not come with Muhammad in the Material World is confirmed by Baha'u'llah;

"..Inasmuch as the Christian divines have failed to apprehend the meaning of these words, and did not recognize their object and purpose, and have clung to the literal interpretation of the words of Jesus, they therefore became deprived of the streaming grace of the Muhammadan Revelation and its showering bounties. The ignorant among the Christian community, following the example of the leaders of their faith, were likewise prevented from beholding the beauty of the King of glory, inasmuch as those signs which were to accompany the dawn of the sun of the Muhammadan Dispensation did not actually come to pass...." Baha'u'llah : The Kitab-i-Iqan

That the signs do come to pass, but need spiritual meditation for us to consider how, I have considered this advice;

"...Had they sought with a humble mind from the Manifestations of God in every Dispensation the true meaning of these words revealed in the sacred books -- words the misapprehension of which hath caused men to be deprived of the recognition of the Sadratu'l-Muntaha, the ultimate Purpose -- they surely would have been guided to the light of the Sun of Truth, and would have discovered the mysteries of divine knowledge and wisdom....." Baha'u'llah : The Kitab-i-Iqan

This is a fun discussion. :) I love exploring what else can be found in the Holy Books.

Peace be to all peoples

Here’s a reference to Jesus only partially fulfilling prophecy in Judaism:

This rod out of the stem of Jesse might be correctly applied to Christ, for Joseph was of the descendants of 63 Jesse, the father of David; but as Christ found existence through the Spirit of God, He called Himself the Son of God. If He had not done so, this description would refer to Him. Besides this, the events which he indicated as coming to pass in the days of that rod, if interpreted symbolically, were in part fulfilled in the day of Christ, but not all; and if not interpreted, then decidedly none of these signs happened. For example, the leopard and the lamb, the lion and the calf, the child and the asp, are metaphors and symbols for various nations, peoples, antagonistic sects and hostile races, who are as opposite and inimical as the wolf and lamb. We say that by the breath of the spirit of Christ they found concord and harmony, they were vivified, and they associated together.

Bahá'í Reference Library - Some Answered Questions, Pages 62-66

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
AHA
I think you are Sunni AntonyBS Active Member
You are Baha'i AntonyBS
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the Dajjal will be followed by the Jews of Isfahan from Iran
Baha'i religion came out of Iran from Isfahan
Now some Jewish scholars are in contact with Jewish scholars in Iran in order to prepare for the exit of the Antichrist
He has a lot of science to convince others that he is an JESUS

Hi j1i, I have not noted what my Faith is on this forum. I support and will always accept all of Gods Messengers. The Message of Muhammad embraces them all. Thank you for embracing me as a Muslim, that was very kind.

I believe in One God Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger (Peace be upon Him). I can give my life to that declaration, to which I am :). My life is for our One God.

I have come to see the Bible and Koran and all the Holy Books fulfilled in the Bab and Baha'u'llah. I think that makes me a true Muslim, a Muslim that stays strong in Allah's Covenant, faithful to Allah's Laws. I offer my views with no compulsion in religion, to all people.

Rest assure I will post here on RF with full support of One God, Allah, Muhammad and the Koran and I know all the Baha'i here will do the same.

Peace be with you and all.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here’s a reference to Jesus only partially fulfilling prophecy in Judaism:

This rod out of the stem of Jesse might be correctly applied to Christ, for Joseph was of the descendants of 63 Jesse, the father of David; but as Christ found existence through the Spirit of God, He called Himself the Son of God. If He had not done so, this description would refer to Him. Besides this, the events which he indicated as coming to pass in the days of that rod, if interpreted symbolically, were in part fulfilled in the day of Christ, but not all; and if not interpreted, then decidedly none of these signs happened. For example, the leopard and the lamb, the lion and the calf, the child and the asp, are metaphors and symbols for various nations, peoples, antagonistic sects and hostile races, who are as opposite and inimical as the wolf and lamb. We say that by the breath of the spirit of Christ they found concord and harmony, they were vivified, and they associated together.

Bahá'í Reference Library - Some Answered Questions, Pages 62-66

Yes I see that confirms that with Jesus and Muhammad, the outward signs did not appear in the Material world. That is undeniable. :)

But I note Abdul'baha has also said 'not all' even symbolically!

Peace be with you.

:hugehug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
AHA
I think you are Sunni
You are Baha'i
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the Dajjal (the Antichrist) will be followed by the Jews of Isfahan from Iran
Baha'i religion came out of Iran Isfahan
Now some Jewish scholars may contact with Jewish scholars in Iran in order to prepare for the exit of the Antichrist

He has a lot of science to convince others that he is an antichrist

good luck

Only God knows each of our hearts brother. Who can truly know the mind of God and His plans?

And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (Surah Al-Imran, 54)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Is it your claim that the "Messianic Requirements of Judaism and Christianity" are identical?
That's an interesting question.

As far as I can tell, the sacred scriptures of both religions are inspired by an Unknowable Essence that the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'is call God. For each Faith, God is understood differently though with a great deal in common. Perhaps one of the most challenging dimensions for adherents of each faith is understanding the nature of their Founders. Moses is the most significant figure in Judaism as Christ is to Christianity and Muhammad to Islam. Moses, Christ, and Muhammad are each seen as special in some way by their followers. Each brought a Revelation they and their followers believe is from God. Each has its eschatology that is both shared and unique. I started this thread as I wanted to explore and better understand these themes by hearing the views of Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

I'm interested in Judaism and its eschatology. I have deliberately avoided the contentious question as to what extent Christ fulfilled the Messianic requirements of Judaism and chosen Muhammad instead. That's arguably no less contentious but lets see where it goes.
Best I can tell, you did not answer my question.