• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To what extent are Islamic terrorists inspired by Muhammad and the Quran?

Shad

Veteran Member
OK.. get on the internet and see if you can find any birthdates on any of Abdulazizz's sons.. All they have is approximations and best guesses.

Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud born on 15 January 1902 in Kuwait City. Khlaid born 1950. Mutaib born26 March 1952

You should have googled this yourself to avoid your blunder.

Being a few days off is completely difference than 10 years off. Few people confuse a 9 year old with a 19 year old.... unless they are blind.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud born on 15 January 1902 in Kuwait City. Khlaid born 1950. Mutaib born26 March 1952

Being a few days off is completely difference than 10 years off. Few people confuse a 9 year old with a 19 year old.... unless they are blind.

Keep going.. you will find many different dates for each.. for Ibn Saud, Saud, Faisel, Khalid, Fahd, Abdullah and Salman.

Shad

Veteran Member
Keep going.. you will find many different dates for each.. for Ibn Saud, Saud, Faisel, Khalid, Fahd, Abdullah and Salman.

Your burden of proof not mine. You claimed it, you cite it. Do note I expect dates which are close to a decade apart not 1 year, few days or months. After all this is the comparison you are attempting to make. 9 vs 19.

Shad

Veteran Member
I told you the truth and you don't like it.. You can lump it.

You made an assertion that was refuted in the first page of google. You dispute the birth dates thus it your burden to prove it. Asserting a truth without evidence is just hand waving. Try again.

sooda

Veteran Member
You made an assertion that was refuted in the first page of google. You dispute the birth dates thus it your burden to prove it. Asserting a truth without evidence is just hand waving. Try again.

You don't even know the difference between the sons and the grandsons.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
So? Your own source is just as old or post-dates what I have linked. By your argument your counter-point is nullified. Like I said it is just cherry picking based on modern values and views. There is no real method. Just emotions. Embracing X makes me look bad so it must be wrong. Embracing Y makes me look good as it align with modern views thus must be correct. Ad hoc rescue and post hoc rationalizations.

This is only a falsified assumption by those who don’t accept that the Quran is the Word of God or that there even is a God.

That is only your view from a non believers standpoint.

The Quran says otherwise and it is the Word of God whereas hadiths are not.

Quran 33:21

You have indeed, in the life of Allah's Rasool, the 'Best Model' for him whose hope is in Allah and the Day of the Hereafter, and who engages himself much in the remembrance of Allah.

sooda

Veteran Member

You have the wrong Saud. LOLOL

Battle of Riyadh (1902) Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud head of the clan requested supplies and men from the Kuwaiti Emir to retake his home town. The Kuwaiti prince, who was also involved in several wars with Rashidis, acceded to Ibn Saud's request and gave him horses and arms. In January 1902, Ibn Saud and his men returned to Riyadh...

Shad

Veteran Member
You have the wrong Saud. LOLOL

Battle of Riyadh (1902) Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud head of the clan requested supplies and men from the Kuwaiti Emir to retake his home town. The Kuwaiti prince, who was also involved in several wars with Rashidis, acceded to Ibn Saud's request and gave him horses and arms. In January 1902, Ibn Saud and his men returned to Riyadh...

You posted a common name instead of a full name. Your problem not mine.

Do note he founded KSA.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
This is only a falsified assumption by those who don’t accept that the Quran is the Word of God or that there even is a God.

Nope. Read the comment chain. This response has nothing to do with the point I made.

That is only your view from a non believers standpoint.

Off-topic babble

The Quran says otherwise and it is the Word of God whereas hadiths are not.

Never claimed otherwise. You need to read the comment chain before you before your religious outrage leads you to more babble.

Shad

Veteran Member
Every one who knows anything about ksa knows the difference between Saud and ibn Saud.

Again you used a common name shared by two generation. You were not specific. Your problem not mine.

You still have not met your burden of proof. You are dodging.

Do note the name has altered. Now it has a dash.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Nope. Read the comment chain. This response has nothing to do with the point I made.

Off-topic babble

Never claimed otherwise. You need to read the comment chain before you before your religious outrage leads you to more babble.

I thought we were supposed to be discussing whether terrorism or extremism was inspired by the Quran or Muhammad?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Its easy to overlook Abraham's 13 years as a warlord.. People just don't think.

Hi sooda

Likewise the Jews had to deal with the Amalekites just as the Muslims had to deal with their oppressors the Meccans. It was a matter of survival or genocide.

sooda

Veteran Member
Hi sooda

Likewise the Jews had to deal with the Amalekites just as the Muslims had to deal with their oppressors the Meccans. It was a matter of survival or genocide.

Well, yeah.. Its all there in Genesis, but fundamentalists never seem to actually read the scriptures. Abraham's tribe had 318 able bodied warriors and they fought everyone in their wake.

The story that jumps out at you is about the kidnapping of Lot.