• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To TheJedi

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
I would have just said this in my other thread about Jediism, but I wanted make sure you saw it -

Well, I read back what to my first post in the other thread and I was out of line in several parts. I shouldn't have said "fakest sounding religion" or used the word "sad" to describe your religious affiliation. I should have been more careful about my choice of words and for that, I apologize.

Truth be told, I called your religion the "fakest sounding" because I had never heard of it. And you are right, I had no right to call it "sad." The point of my thread, which went a really weird way, was just to find out whether you were serious. I guess all the stereotypical talk about Star Wars geeks and hardcore followers skewed my view of your beliefs as well as who you are, and for that i'm also sorry. The point of that thread was to be more open minded but I chose to go about the wrong way in terms of what I said and how I said it.

Once again, I apologize. I have always tried my best to never single anyone out and I believe I did just that with my other thread. Doesn't matter to me if this is in real life or online. It's the principle that matters, right?

Well, words are cheap, so ... as a punishment to myself for my partial stupidity in the other thread, I am going to request to the Admin that my name be changed to "No-Logic" -- as you had suggested -- for one month (starting today - September 10, 2005 until October 10, 2005).

Peace?

- No-Logic

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay for people putting aside their differences and being kind to one another!

Frubals to you both! Aw, heck, frubals to Snale for being the 'Slowest Astronaut EVER'... a title that intruiges me to no end.

Editted to say 'frubals to Snale as soon as I can again!' :eek: