• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the Religious Left: Do you accept we’re not all bad?

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Religious Left would indicate those who are religious and liberal, as opposed to those who are conservative Republicans (the right-wing) and typically Christian.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Do you know that not all us on the right want to enforce our religion through laws?

We are not regressive fundamentalists. We are simply traditionalists who believe in the dignity of all people. We just have a different Out look on life.

I’m not saying we’re the majority, but we’re not the kind of people you lump is with

Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
The same pursuit of happiness every human is entitled too.
So, are you supportive of homosexual couples pursuing their happiness through marriage under the law (not under God, as same-sex marriage is a legal issue, not a religious one)?

What about marijuana legalization? Many people are pursuing their interest in the industry, changing their lives for the better and achieving financial success.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I get this sinking feeling that if this is the case you'd be at least socially center(at least politically not in terms of how you live your life). After all you have to kinda be that if you want to let others live their life, even if you decide that living conservatively is what's right for you. Which is alright, as a liberal I think everyone should be free to live their life how they want so long as it's not hurting anyone. So I'm kinda saying, one can be politically one way, but then their personal life is different because they support other's rights to live how they want, even if it isn't for them. I hope that makes sense.