• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the Members in and Around Florida & Boston

Circle_One

Oh Honey!

Nanda's definately a possibility.

*UV dreams of visiting Nanda in a pretty, new, reliable van...*
*UV dreams of visiting C1 with Nanda...*
*UV dreams of a couple other things while she's at it...*
:D

Holy Mother Isis, Vi!!! If you and Nanda come and visit at the same time I see Megz and Mike, I will be the happiest little filly in the whole world! Say you'll try!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm going to be in Florida in August for two weeks and in Boston in October for a week, if anyone around those places wants to meet up for drinks or supper! Let me know :)
I won't be in either one, but I'll be kinda up your way in early September.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Holy Mother Isis, Vi!!! If you and Nanda come and visit at the same time I see Megz and Mike, I will be the happiest little filly in the whole world! Say you'll try!

Four pagans and a Setian Sourceress from RF all converging on Salem during October...

This ought to be interesting!

blackout

Violet.

I'm trying to secure a decent vehicle with virtually no money. :areyoucra

If I manage such,
Beautiful Blayze...

I WILL TRY to work the rest out.

I want to travel again. Visit friends...
(and Godessess and Gods and such):flirt:
Get out in the world.
It's been far too long.

I cannot think of a group of people I would more treasure
to meet up with.

Besides I need to finally try out the GPS Nanda gave me
(two birthdays ago) for real. :yes: :eek:
She Must be my first stop.

The HighWay is calling my name....

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Disney. I would love to meet anyone from RF. Not only that, but I have an extra room and bed for anyone traveling to meet up if needed along the way.

Geez, I would love to visit Salem. I wonder how far away that is from me.... lol. I couldn't do it though. My next vacation isn't until September. I have to work way too much.

I'm reading a book right now by Michael Ford, and there is a big section on Yelg Patterson who was Austin Spares witch mother (where he drew most of his inspirations), her possible connections to the Salem witches, and some elemental supposedly used by the Salem witches called Black Eagle, which is vampyric in nature but rooted in Native American mythology. Absolutely fascinating.

Last edited: