• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the believers and non-believers on RF

We Never Know

No Slack
I just want to say I may post thread's about religion of why or why not and/or how and even question your replies but in no means or way am I trying to belittle or make fun of anyone.

When I post a thread about religious beliefs and/or a god its more of a curiosity of why people believe(or don't) in certain things and in a certain god and not others.

Whether a person is religious or not, I don't care or see them any different than the other. No better, no worse, no etc. We each have one life and should live it by what brings us happiness.

Anyways I just wanted to clarify that.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
That's nice....And I want to say I'd never attempt in any way to convert someone to my path.

passerby

We were born to be curious about this life. We are all equally blind in our searches, and should never put ourselves or beliefs against others. We only count if other people count. Only God is good, and only God is truth, and He loves each one of us equally.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That is your belief, mine is different. But most Hindus are like you - theists. I am among the minority. :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I just want to say I may post thread's about religion of why or why not and/or how and even question your replies but in no means or way am I trying to belittle or make fun of anyone.

When I post a thread about religious beliefs and/or a god its more of a curiosity of why people believe(or don't) in certain things and in a certain god and not others.

Whether a person is religious or not, I don't care or see them any different than the other. No better, no worse, no etc. We each have one life and should live it by what brings us happiness.

Critiques are important. Without it, we would never go anywhere.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I would love to have someone make fun of atheism and Agnosticism. But unfortunately we aren't really funny.

VoidCat

I would love to have someone make fun of atheism and Agnosticism. But unfortunately we aren't really funny.
upload_2021-4-14_13-40-42.png

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Ok then, I'll cancel the defamation lawsuit.
:D

VoidCat

False analogy. The religious believe what they've been taught, but the atheists do not.

Atheism isn't a belief, it's a deferral of belief, pending evidence. It isn't taught. It's the logical default position.
I didn't say it was an accurate analogy

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Oh, we are not dour people. We do have our fun. But we do not give much chance to theists to make fun of us by not believing in fairy stories and story books.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Oh, we are not dour people. We do have our fun. But we do not give much chance to theists to make fun of us by not believing in fairy stories and story books.
Aren't we a bit unfair? We should give the believers a chance to get back. Maybe we should start wearing silly hats?
atheist-religion-silly-hats.jpg

Maybe:

5944701146_2826df85bf.jpg