• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To overcome Rejection

questfortruth

Well, I found a counter-example against the Navier-Stokes equations. The simplest. But the top journal got scared and refused to publish. After how many years or months will it be appropriate to send the same file to the same journal again? Reason: people can become kinder, or some people can already quit the job or go to Heaven or Hell.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well, I found a counter-example against the Navier-Stokes equations. The simplest. But the top journal got scared and refused to publish. After how many years or months will it be appropriate to send the same file to the same journal again? Reason: people can become kinder, or some people can already quit the job or go to Heaven or Hell.

Continually pestering someone after they reject you, seems to be a way of getting rejected multiple times.

exchemist

Veteran Member
But the rejection was unjust. How many years I need to wait? People can die.
The rejection was just. You delude yourself by thinking the journal was "scared" to publish your stuff. Almost everything you post on this forum is nonsense, scientifically speaking. A lot of it mixes up bits of physics with religious ideas, which is obviously hopeless from a scientific point of view. I have not seen one idea from you here that makes sense. I think you should probably talk to a doctor about your state of mind. Your grasp of reality seems weak.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's next on your agenda...
disproving Bernoulli's equation?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Grief, it is over 40-years since I studied Fluid Mechanics.
Reputable scientific journals have a reputation to maintain, threatening them with heaven or hell is not a good strategy.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

I'd recommend at least 30 years.