• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi

james dixon

Premium Member
Please do Nancy! Unleash your hatred and strike Trump down. Take your place by the thrown and rule the states with an iron fist and a slack jaw.
Hatred has nothing to do with this. Pathetic, deplorable and/or disgusting seems to fit nicely.
Please, start the impeachment proceedings now!!!

:)-

Shad

Veteran Member
To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi
View attachment 29521

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

I’m a fellow American citizen; I ask you to do what you were voted to do,
Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------

View attachment 29522

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

Please, talk to your house; then do what needs to be done
There’s no reason to wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today
History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Anyone else agree/disagree-?

Too close to the election to risk the chance of bad PR. The threats are far more valuable than taking any action. Besides you have to consider what the GOP and Trump will do to counter it and revenge as per Trump opening investigations after Mueller's Report. Impeachment will open a can of worms as the process is political these days.

james dixon

Premium Member
Nancy Pelosi; I was wrong.

Don’t try to impeach Trump. Let him lose the 2020 election by the largest landslide ever recorded and then let the courts put Trump in jail while every dime he has stolen is taken from him.

:)-